2nd Feb,12:WU: MohUr -- Happy Ever After *Last Episode* - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by likarsh

He didn't complete his degree because he couldn't take the final exams in the last semester.  

Don't ask why he was there for four years for an MBA degree. πŸ˜•
if he didnt do his exams in da final yr thn tht means he aint dne a degree... MBA is different... MBA is masters...it tkes a yr to do..and u can onli do it after u've dne ur degree wich is a BA or BSc depending on the course u tke... wteva the case this whole issue of degree n MBA is highly confusing in this shw...
I never said it wasn't. It didn't make sense to me either. πŸ˜†  The four years was the biggest πŸ˜•

But he actually didn't start the process a month earlier, but three months earlier.
Originally posted by likarsh

I never said it wasn't. It didn't make sense to me either. πŸ˜†  The four years was the biggest πŸ˜•

But he actually didn't start the process a month earlier, but three months earlier.
yh bt evn so he cnt do MBA without degree n degree tkes 3 or 4 yrs n den MBA tkes a yr...dey shud hav shown a leap tht he returns a few yrs l8r rather than sayin a month
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

yh bt evn so he cnt do MBA without degree n degree tkes 3 or 4 yrs n den MBA tkes a yr...dey shud hav shown a leap tht he returns a few yrs l8r rather than sayin a month

Its one more mystery in the DP history just like Sonal's pregnancy. Don't try to make senseπŸ˜†
now the show is finished. I have a strong feeling we will see Harshad in Pavitra Rishta as Soham :)
Oh hell no he won't be in no PR as Soham
Tanu, thanks for your detailed updates...I really appreciate your diligence!

Lik, special thanks to you for posting the vids for the epis...we often forgot to thank you...here's a big πŸ€— for ya!!!