WU- 2nd Feb, The "Know-it-all" Chanchal case

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone. This is my first attempt at a written update. So please bear with me, and overlook the mistakes 😆 Remember to watch the show daily.

CC going down a deserted road at night, when BP calls her as he is missing her. Distracted by the call, CC hits someone on the road. When she gets down to see who it is, she discovers she just hit a puppet, but then someone comes behind her and hits her on the head, and she loses consciousness 😲 She is taken to the hospital, and is ok, other than the fact that she has blurred vision and cannot participate in the case, handing over the case to Sirjee, and GG.

Now the case: A man come to the Chowki and says that 2 months ago, he was stranded on a road because his car had broken down. He went to a nearby Haveli for the night. He met a painter there who offered to paint his picture. However, when the painting was done, it was of a young girl, called Chanchal. When the man questioned the painter, he was told that Chanchal is actually his inner self and his consciousness. The man got scared and went to sleep, leaving the haveli early next morning. In his car, he discovered... Chanchal's painting! He threw the painting in a ditch. But next morning, the painting was outside his house, with a note again saying that Chanchal is the man's inner self, and she knows everything.

Since that time, Chanchal comes alive every night and scares the man, she sings, dances, talks to the man. The man wants the police to solve this case of mysterious Chanchal.

When BP, and GG go to the policeman's house the next night to investigate, they find it just as the man had said. Late night, the painting of Chanchal came alive and started singing a song. All three police officers fainted on seeing her, while the man ran away scared.

Next morning, CC is furious at GG for not solving the case, yet she is helpless due to her blurred vision. She thinks of what to do next... To be cont Tom

My Impression: It was a good episode, quite funny. Also, it's not a very obvious case. I'd love to know why this Chanchal is bothering this poor man. DO watch the episode, I rate it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️
Great Update elle45👏👍🏼

the episode was good
Edited by dayafan1 - 12 years ago
Great writeup elle45.

(Sorry but I just got the time to read up on the forum.)

I love the fact that you and dayafan1 and khotasikka_sri are doing such a great job on the writeups. Detailed and reminds you of all the nice moments about this episode.

Thanks for starting out the WU! Hopefully this keeps on going.
Thank you so much everyone for appreciating the update 😊 I hope we get more and more viewers and forum members soon.