|| TRP MANSION OF KHTV ||WEEK 39- trp decreases| - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago

Maybe India-forums.com viewers are not liking current track but house wives are liking this track thats why show got best trps so far .

I m liking this track... i want to see Ansuhka suffer and more than her Pradeep! 

Many have issue about the kids being put in the middle.. but Pradeep is a father.. we musnt forget that.. as Mona said yday.. if not for th kids.. for his g.f  too. he will take care of them well...

Btw.. r this trp source genuine?? Why does crime patrol n CID only have ratings for two days.. when Adalat is also biweekly?
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I m liking this track... i want to see Ansuhka suffer and more than her Pradeep! 

Many have issue about the kids being put in the middle.. but Pradeep is a father.. we musnt forget that.. as Mona said yday.. if not for th kids.. for his g.f  too. he will take care of them well...

Btw.. r this trp source genuine?? Why does crime patrol n CID only have ratings for two days.. when Adalat is also biweekly?

yes these trps are real . CID trps this week is 3.2 & CP 3.1 .
Wow i m so happy wid the trp
finally track is working

now it is second stop serial on sony

and second slot leader at 10.pm slot wowww
Seems like viewers all over india luvin the track the trp is really great

Week 18 - (30 APR 2012 To 06 MAY 2012)

Avg TRP 2.39

omg it seems like the whole india is loving the track of KHTV 

the TRP is really great

Originally posted by Bipin2012

omg it seems like the whole india is loving the track of KHTV 

the TRP is really great

Yes whole indian loving this track . i know many people calling this show as comedy show but viewer loving it .

one quetion . are IF members really watch show on tv ? or they watch it online or read updates only ? because whenever they hate some track and real viewer loves that track how and trps increase .