Posted: 12 years ago
Just watched the episode. yeh koi end hai kya? withing seconds Rohini ko hosh aya.. all maaph kiya usko.. at last CV felt that they made Rohini as heroine instead of Naina. Then they created a scene like you r mahan.. you did that.. we should learn from you... !!!! i was laughing actually.. !!! then family photo.. no mention abt Sanket also.. finally, Daksh and Naina romance!!! hey bhagvan!! Daksh came in his bed room as if he is going for a conference... i din't see any romance/love between them. Oh koi serial ka aisa ending hota hai kya...? kitna boring tha... CVs just palyed with our emotions. in return we didn't get anything. we became fool.. thats all. it was evident that they didn't have proper planning and thinking b4 writing the end scene. they got at least 3 weeks notice b4 ending the show and they got enough time for thinking also.. SSBN began with a brilliant note but ended with a foolish way... so disappointed...!!!  Edited by ntsindia - 12 years ago
I knwww neetu! it was such a dry scene! oh god!we have seen how lovable dakshna can be...even their confession scenes were far more better than what we saw today and these CVs made this scene a completely wasted scene!
Sryyy guys... maybe some of u liked it but im very dissapointed Edited by LadyMystique - 12 years ago
Originally posted by LadyMystique

I knwww neetu! it was such a dry scene! oh god!we have seen how lovable dakshna can be...even their confession scenes were far more better than what we saw today and these CVs made this scene a completely wasted scene!
Sryyy guys... maybe some of u liked it but im very dissapointed

Liked it?? ru kidding?...ha ha ha...One of most dry and unromantic consummation scene in indian telivison history...I hated it to the core...๐Ÿ˜ก
u r absolutlty right.. What a foolish end.. CVs ruined this show.. Starting episodes r rocked but last episodes r iritated.. Rohini changed in seconds..too much..very disappointed..at least she needed a slap..
๐Ÿ˜กstarting of serial...it really matched to name sapno se bhare naina...after abhi,sonakshi cartoons entrance it became...sardard se bhare naina...then from last two to three mnths...the Cvs potrayed it as sapno se bhare rohini..and gham se bhare naina...rohini was such a charcter...were it needs much time to change at least one week to change...but after so much torture..in half episode the Cvs changed her...kudoos to  stupid Cvs...i think this was the only serial with meaning less ending...though all  went well...but didnt match upto expectations...
same here... im vry much disappointed 

it was alll about rohini ๐Ÿ˜ก
and while watching my concentration was not in them... i was noticing other things... suddently my thoughts came in the way that "y daksh always wear yellow shirts for these types scenes..!!!" .yaar i am not kidding.. just remeber, he wore yellow shirt when first official hug scene of Dakshna (after that goon attack), then in the rain at Mubai villager's house - when daksh was abt to kiss her, then that pysho - bed scene , at last now... in their scene... yah.. i agree, earlier it was a blue shirt he used for all ME.
Also, I noticed, they showed the room as Daksh's - right? Daksh used better bed-- more spacious. this was Naina's bed...!!!
I wonder what happened... whether the producers had financial problems.. they gave old dresses for Dakshna and new new dresses for Rohini by the end episodes. after Sonakshi's disappearance, no sign of his car even... !!! so i doubt whether the CVs also wanted to end this show anyhow??? i don't understand anything... today i am too much disappointed, i know only that..
Originally posted by ntsindia

and while watching my concentration was not in them... i was noticing other things... suddently my thoughts came in the way that "y daksh always wear yellow shirts for these types scenes..!!!" .yaar i am not kidding.. just remeber, he wore yellow shirt when first official hug scene of Dakshna (after that goon attack), then in the rain at Mubai villager's house - when daksh was abt to kiss her, then that pysho - bed scene , at last now... in their scene... yah.. i agree, earlier it was a blue shirt he used for all ME.
Also, I noticed, they showed the room as Daksh's - right? Daksh used better bed-- more spacious. this was Naina's bed...!!!
I wonder what happened... whether the producers had financial problems.. they gave old dresses for Dakshna and new new dresses for Rohini by the end episodes. after Sonakshi's disappearance, no sign of his car even... !!! so i doubt whether the CVs also wanted to end this show anyhow??? i don't understand anything... today i am too much disappointed, i know only that..

Same yellow shirt..๐Ÿ˜†..u are absolutely true neetu.

..I think Production house is running in financial problems  they have some new shows starting in other channels from next week..and may be they can't manage all of them...aur SSBN always was a low budget.soap ..mostly all the scenes were in PH or daksh ka office...and daksh ka car was missing from long time and costumes...poocho mat daksh ne tho wahi shirts pehne hain poora serial main ghuma pirakar..yellow..blue..purplr kabhi orange white...
Originally posted by lucky.m

Same yellow shirt..๐Ÿ˜†..u are absolutely true neetu.

..I think Production house is running in financial problems  they have some new shows starting in other channels from next week..and may be they can't manage all of them...aur SSBN always was a low budget.soap ..mostly all the scenes were in PH or daksh ka office...and daksh ka car was missing from long time and costumes...poocho mat daksh ne tho wahi shirts pehne hain poora serial main ghuma pirakar..yellow..blue..purplr kabhi orange white...

i forgot to mention one more important scene... that is when he was abt to kiss her after their mrg... and Naina mata ka lecture huva.. Ouch
Originally posted by ntsindia

i forgot to mention one more important scene... that is when he was abt to kiss her after their mrg... and Naina mata ka lecture huva.. 

agree with u guys... ssbn ka budget was the lowest I suppose... Daksh's car was missing since Aug ME and costumes wohi repeat ho rahe the... Daksh ke shirts tho wohi ghum phir ke hote the... this is the same yellow shirt jabhi pyscho bed scene tha... WTH cv's dont keep track of the customes also...
aur today's scene gosh itna thanda scene tha kabhi kaunsi show main nahi hua hoga... poora dakshna ka charm hi khatam kar diya ... they didnt even lock the door... as if they were all alone in PH... atleast Daksh could have carried Naina in his arms and then placed her on bed par woh bhi nahi kiss bhi nahi not even a forehead kiss last one...   hug bhi nahi... kya scene hota tha aur kya kar diya ...๐Ÿ˜† super super cool ๐Ÿ˜† cv's always has disappointed us and in the end also have done the same๐Ÿคข...