WU 3-2-12 Bebe creates a fight between LuckySweety

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for sharing Bebe is so annoying

thanks for the update Ridzzi!

now this is getting on my nerves. Rocky is falling day by day. and Bebe is supporting him. 😡

even Luckyji started now?? 
Thanks for the update. you are awesome and thank you for your hardwork that you put in every update you do. 👏

hating bebe to the core.😡
Thankzz 4 da update Rizzdi..😳

I simply hated Bebe G nd Specially Lucky G today..😡

Kya samajhte hain yeh log apnay aap ko..😡

Sweety G k itna explanation denay k bawjood Lucky G meri Sweetie pie say itna rude boley aaj..😡 yahaan tak k precap mei meri Sweetie pie ko ghar tak janey ko keh dia..😡

Sweetie pie ki aankhon mei aansoon aaj mujhse bardaasht nai huey..🥺 jo Lucky G nd nd Bebe G k waja say aye hain..😡 Nd mai to kehta hun k Sweety G ko waqae apnay Papa G k ghar chale jane chahye takey lucky G ko unki kuch importance mehsoos ho.. aisay to honay say rahi..😡

Plzzz throw dis Bebe out Cv's..😡 she is ruining dis serial..
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Bebe the master manipulator again! She did all that deliberately, first she allowed Rocky to sleep without completing his project, then she didnt wake him up next morning so he got into trouble at school. Bebe knew Sweety would come to know abt Rocky from school, so she deliberately planned the mata ki chowki to be done by Rocky as she knew Sweety would get hopping mad! 
She just wants to create ashanti at home although she says she wants shanti...haha what a hypocrite!