SHAKTI ARORA LOOKS CUTE as a HOST

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
SHakti Arora is a dam cute anchor, love the way he looks😊 n the way he carries himself..chilled out.. funπŸ˜†.. love the way he comes across with the contestants..

want to ask shakti a question.. how do u manage to look sweet all the time.?πŸ‘.πŸ˜‰

anyways i love the show, the concept, the fact tht its giving us so much of gyaan about our culture, n cherry on the cake we have dashing shakti aroraπŸ‘ as a host.., πŸ˜›
No comments on his cuteness, since I'm a guy, but one thing about him - he does tend to overact too much.  A contestant gives a patently right answer, and he, after making the misleading comments 'Aap 4 punya kama sekhta tha' cheers him/her.

And somehow, his 'Good night' @ the end - the way he delivers it - just sounds wierd!

On a different note, I've liked all the contestants so far - particularly Archana, and the young guy who beat her next.  I did miss some episodes.  Incidentally, do they show a replay of the week's shows on weekends?
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago

well vrish, an anchor always needs to be peppy n energetic, maybe thats y he says in that manner..

i have seen many episodes but never seen him misleading contestants.. but i have he says aap 4 punya kama sakte the n then finally reveals the answer, but thats the format of most reality showsπŸ˜•...

n about good night,  in couple of episodes i have seen he says it loudly n in some politely..πŸ˜› 

but i must say Shakti Arora has improved a lot since the first episode.. n doin it with great ease now,.,.πŸ‘

n in the weekends they do show the repeats in the morning frm 9.30 i guess to 12noon, they show all the episodes of the week.. n even i have seen on sunday..

i wud say he is just awesome..πŸ₯³
i agree dat he is cute..n he is talented as well since i hav seen his past work too. he has got very charming face n he is doing full justice with his job atleast m happy dat he's not tryin to copy any host he is different from all  πŸ‘πŸΌ..
Originally posted by .Vrish.

No comments on his cuteness, since I'm a guy, but one thing about him - he does tend to overact too much.  A contestant gives a patently right answer, and he, after making the misleading comments 'Aap 4 punya kama sekhta tha' cheers him/her.

And somehow, his 'Good night' @ the end - the way he delivers it - just sounds wierd!

On a different note, I've liked all the contestants so far - particularly Archana, and the young guy who beat her next.  I did miss some episodes.  Incidentally, do they show a replay of the week's shows on weekends?

i guess its not overactin, its jus he tries to make it more interstin with his bubbly nature 😊

Edited by ridzi01 - 12 years ago
cute may be.. but a terrible host though!! the show could have done a much better job than him.. some serious over acting and he just looks fake!!!
Posted: 11 years ago
ridzi01 : he is a dam good anchor, n improved manifolds.. n if u dnt like the show or him, stop watchin it..no one is forcing u.. 

the show is very popular, n he is very warm with contestants n it shows that he is very poltie with everyone..