Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update - 3/2/12

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 48

30/01/2012- Friday

Today's eppy has some positive things..some revelations

I remember the last time when Mahadev and Sati met at the Barron land and she ran towards him,i thought she would hug him...i spoke too soonπŸ˜† see she did really hug him this time😳

As she walks through the corridors lost in his thoughts ..each word he says pricks her like a needle at last reaches her room ..Sati sees a light and there he comes out of the bright light..The frown ..stress on her face disappears and a sweet smile emerges..she runs towards him and hugs him ...the scene was perfect..they were there at last where they meant to be!

The sigh the respite that her soul felt was beyond this world..she was at her rightful place -near his heart,she stays there till her hearts content .It was a perfect Mahadev Shakti moment.She then composes herself ,and stands right.

"I always  knew you would come,all those things you said the other day ..you didnt mean them.the only truth is that your here with me..
i know even   
you cant stay away from me..don't let me leave ever.
" she utters with great hope .

But Mahadev,just keeps on staring her...(poor thing all he could do is that)

"What has happened,why are you silent..i have kept my feelings infront of you..i cant bear this silence of yours ever?"seeing him standing  mute."I am now hiding things from my own parents and i don't know what importance i hold in your life!
why don't you speak out?? Why do you stay away from love.We are so close to each other yet there is a distance between the two of us ..is it that you never Loved me?" says a love stuck Sati.

"If that's the case then why do you always come in front of me..why do you increase my worries..just say all this is baseless"she sobs

Then she inquires is it her father cause of whom he is angry ..'no no dont punish me cause of my father's act"

Sati now cries inconsolably with her head down 

Mahadev could only stare at her..obviously with sadness in his eyes (looks like the makers have read either Patanjali yoga sutra or Ashtavakra geeta...they are so following it!)

There he goes ..yep he disappeared..(lucky  him if anyone asks any unacceptable thing one can  just  vanish)
She sees none when she lifts her head..she stands at the middle of the room searching for him.wondering why did he leave abruptly ..she question to herself " is her father's curse the reason of him leaving her..that cant possibly be..he can never abandon me like this? why it at all started.. if it had to end this way "

At Brahma lok.

Naardji comes to brahma dev and pays his respect to him.

"Now you have to step in, (Naardji says it right!) There is more opposition from Mahadev than Daksh regarding Sati..he  knows something for sure ..that's why he keeps Sati away ..if this continues how would Maahadev Sati unite"Narada inquires more than he shares

To which Brahma replies that he himself would go and meet Mahadev regarding the issue.

At Kailash

Daytya Guru Shukracharya comes to meet Mahadev (this guy is so genuine n straight unlike the deva)

"Please forgive me Mahadev"he utters with folded hands in front of Shiva
"You have always supported and took in refuge the asuras and all we did was we dobted your intentions due to our insecurities ..please forgive us"utters Shukracharya with great repent

Mahadev opens his eyes and smiles him

Shukracharya asks whether he is still angry at them.
"Angry? at what reason would he be angry at them" Mahadev utters

"Mahdev you are so kind hearted" Shukraycharya with great relief

(I love this guy..unconsciously also he is reminding mahadev of sati)

"i know you have stopped us from committing a huge sin..when you saved
devi Sati..cause it was i who ordered him to attack "Shukracharya continues..

Mahadev gets reminded of the incident πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† (yahan bhee shuru hogayee..devta toh devta abhee asur bhee yaad dilane lagee..what u resist u persist 😳)

"Mahadev it was when Daksh insulted you did we realize what a huge sin we where to commit and at that instance i lost my cool and ordered the army to attack..it was not to insult you,but to avenge your insult..cause you also know what Daksh did was wrong"(this guy gets a 10/10)

Mahadev and Nandi calmly listens to his story.

Then Maahdev replies that"the intention behind Whatever Daksh did was to take revenge...If you use violence in answer to violence how can you be right?"
"Mahadev,your anger always did good to the 3 worlds..then we all thought that it was the end of the world..but..but you never  get angry at daksh(This chap has done it..jo koi nai puch saka woh issne puchliyee..that's it i love this guyπŸ˜† he did had a valid point!)

Why is it the Mahakaal..the great lord always forgive Daksh..why is that so? questions a perturbed Shukracharya.

"Shukrachara both your curiously and insecurity is unnecessary..Daksh is not my enemy (oh yeh he is gonna be ua future FIL)"saying this Mahadev  again goes back to his yog nidra..leaving a perplexed Shukracharya.

And Nandi on the other hand is satisfied to here that Daksh isn't an enemy of him ..and that means that there is no hurdle between Mahdev sati's unison.

At the palace

Sati is moving worried...thing of each encounter of her with Maahdev..from the Murti Sthapana to the RudraVeena episode to there first meet..everything

Sati the hears the same drum rolls which was heard at the arrival of Mahdev at Murti sthapana time..she fights her emotions whether to go after the sound or not to go.

She feels restless..then puts her palms at her ears in order to stop the sound from reaching her..then all of a sudden everything gets quite...she again hears the music,this time she is sure that it was for her..it was Mahadev's call..she moves towards her window and checks the source of the music..

There she witnesses a few Shiv Bhakts dancing singing there way immersed in Bhakti of shiva..findin there way..

(here the title track plays at the background)

on the other hand Sati observes them and has a smile graced on her lips..reminding herself of the first sign of Shiva's existence..the Rudraksh that she finds putting it into the Shivling ,Dhatich by her side.

"Rishi Dhatichi..he is the one who started all this..he was the one who said that it was all preplanned..her going t his ashram..he is the one who answered her queries.."she determines to meet him.

Mahadev opens his eyes.

Rishi dhatich stands near the huge Shivling..and says that "Devi sati has realized her incompleteness and i have a strong intuition  that something very crucial is gonna happen."

Sati comes out of her room and runs towards the kailsh.

Mahadev has a serene smile (why is he smiling?)πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Rishi Dhatich feels a change in the atmosphere ...it was turning cool and pure..breeze flows gently

Then Dhatich realizes that Sati is going to come..
The place is decorated (already) with little diyas and fragrant flowers

As Dhatich turns he spots Sati
She advances towards him slowly ..Dhatichi on the other hand is happy to see her.

Then she shows her reverence towards him and so does he...

"I have come to meet you"Sati says

"yes i know..but before anything..please accept what is yours.."saying this h shows her the same Rudraksh which she found at the river and returned it back to the Shivlinga

"I already said you..no matter how much you try you will always  cross your ways with this Rudraksh where ever you go..till you accept the Rudraksh..the time has come."saying this he shows her the way towards the Shivling where the Rudraksh is kept.

She goes to the Shivling and takes the rudraksh into her hands..the same rudraksh which fell from Shiva's arm ...due its great strength...

Sati remembers Mahadev..

Precap:

Sati showing the Rushraksh to mahdanike says " all those puzzles are solved now"
Madanike close her palm inorder to hide the rudraksh..as they leave they find Prasuti staring at them.

Prasuti bashes Madanike regarding this

Thanks for reading with Patience

Have nice time

regards

Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting! thanks for updating for us! i Love that Ganeshji pic...
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks!

I guess Sati will realise that she can get Mahadev to come when ever she wants lol! abhi se biwi ka raj! lol!

I cant wait to see it!
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›
it was a good episode, i felt bad for sati when she told shivji her feelings for him and all he did was only staring at her.. didnt utter a word.. poor sati. I think he was controling his feelings for her thats way he left without saying anything to her.
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved...can't wait to watch this!
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent update Killer Shark

Thank you

Loved the ShivShakthi mesmerizing encounter!!!!
When she holds the rudraksh,Shivji smiles.
May be because the rudraksh reached where it is destined to go, it's rightful owner, who is Shakthi.
I remember the first scene they showed was the bead falling into the ocean.
It has been a beautiful romantic divine journey so far!!!
😍 Edited by pooji2012 - 12 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update, love your style:) Thank you! Mohit's expressions are so amazing but to be honest this time, Mouni was so fab as well with all the emoting she had to do- love them all:)
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update Sia😊

The journey started with rudraksh has reached at  a pt, which will decide the future course of actions. Shukracharya was so honest with Shivji, he cleared his side 7 got assured that shivji is not angry with him. When sati took the Rudraksh in her hand, Shivji smiled, that was very nice.
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhrashtee

waiting! thanks for updating for us! i Love that Ganeshji pic...

Thanks for liking it😊
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear for update