Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Precap: Dr. Manan Returns| All discussions HERE!!

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone! 😳

With the return of Dr. Manan, we might have a lot of predictions to make now. Many similar posts would come up on the forum and it would confuse people as to where they should reply πŸ˜† 

To keep the forum organized and clean, let's discuss everything regarding the Precap in this very thread! It will be up all weekend...so make predicitons, talk about what might happen next, in the show as a whole. You aren't just limited to Dr. Manan's topic :)

Have fun! And remember, NO bashing another member or actor, please. It's a kind request from the DT. Let's keep this thread friendly and a place where everyone can come and share their views.

EHMMBH DT

Edited by luvya4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Glad to see him back!! Abhinav makes one sexxxyyy doctor!!;)
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i m also happy dat he is back
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Am glad he is back! hopefulii now this illness track will be on its way! that way we can to witness interesting tracks:)
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Pleased to see him back *what a comeback scene with his doc coat😍* right now i have no prediction! cuz i do not know wat to expect!πŸ˜†
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yay so I"m not the only one who's excited that hes back!!
I want Virmaan together but I really want Dr Mannan to be in the show..Maybe we they can find a lead for him
SmileySara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aha LOL. I just want the illness track. imfao what's so special about Dr.Mannan. I just love his voice.  πŸ˜†
khsara1991 thumbnail
Hez bak b/c now cv's r going to separate jeevika and viren that wat dey always do?
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
😳 I LOVE Abhinav Shukla!! And I almost screamed when I saw him in the precap... I so agreee!!! dayuummm he makes one hellaa sexy doctor.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  Edited by Desigirl144 - 12 years ago
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Glad dr manan is back but i dont get one thing that abhimav is in a reality show called survivor india so how cum he is able to shoot for EHMMBH unless if they did all the shooting wiv abhinav before...
Dr manan is quite fit to be honest i did really miss him i hope ge first finds owt bwt maanvi's illness then virat