Our time has come to an end

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, sadly today was the LAST ever episode of SSBN and have to say, i had to stop myself crying.😭 sniff sniff. I wish seriously miss Dakshna..

I think this episode felt a bit rushed...one second rohini was hell-bent evil and then she's good? that's so fake...I was half expecting her to laugh and say.."FOOLS! I WAS ONLY JOKING! I STILL HATE YOU ALL!" Like the devil she is 😈 and where was Sanket? HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!! Especially in that family photo (which is a cheesy way to end the programme to be honest) 🤢
Am I the only one that didn't like Dakshna's scene at the end? Maybe because I sort of wanted it to be longer as in the time period i.e. they have children etc etc? I think that scene was a bit abrupt? Finally why did Mulchadani (what his name is) say something along the lines of "I'll come back to destroy you and your family??" from that line, I sort of was expecting there to be a SSBN 2! you know when mulchadani comes back but its a few years after where everything is fine, akruti is married, and dakshna have kids? 😉😍

on the other hand...I think it was a nice and simple way to end it...it just made me want to cry...loved the whole bahu and saas together at last scenario! the washing of the line was just spectacular! But the character of the episode has to be KAKA! I mean...when rohini was threatening mulchadani and kaka was backing her up...haha HILARIOUS!😆 and then when he was lecturing about homes or whatever he was talking about...awhhh he made me want to go hug each and every one of them! so cute!! 🤗

SSBN holds a very important memory because it is becuase of DAKSHNA that I joined this forum! (hehehe!!) and I've been here ever since, so I am so sad to let it go and ALL OF YOU! seriously, gonna miss all of you dakshna fans and Walter's written updates, bravo!👏

My favourite scene has to be...actually I cannot think...hmm...all of broody Daksh and lying-childish Naina scenes but most definetely when dakshna had to pretend as a married couple, LOVED THAT! ⭐️😃

haha, even though I dislike rohini, her one line that she repeats EVERY time cracks me up. "Atharv ko kuch hota ho?" (something like that :L) omg, every time she says that, I want to laugh. Rohini, please just shut your mouth...

AND, I could just carry on rambling on and on but I'll stop boring you. 😊
I'm gonna miss SSBN, Dakshna, and most importantly EVERYONE FROM INDIA FORUMS! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY YEAR(s) 

GOD BLESS
❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shockangels

hi guys, sadly today was the LAST ever episode of SSBN and have to say, i had to stop myself crying.😭 sniff sniff. I wish seriously miss Dakshna..

I think this episode felt a bit rushed...one second rohini was hell-bent evil and then she's good? that's so fake...I was half expecting her to laugh and say.."FOOLS! I WAS ONLY JOKING! I STILL HATE YOU ALL!" Like the devil she is 😈 and where was Sanket? HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!! Especially in that family photo (which is a cheesy way to end the programme to be honest) 🤢
Am I the only one that didn't like Dakshna's scene at the end? Maybe because I sort of wanted it to be longer as in the time period i.e. they have children etc etc? I think that scene was a bit abrupt? Finally why did Mulchadani (what his name is) say something along the lines of "I'll come back to destroy you and your family??" from that line, I sort of was expecting there to be a SSBN 2! you know when mulchadani comes back but its a few years after where everything is fine, akruti is married, and dakshna have kids? 😉😍

on the other hand...I think it was a nice and simple way to end it...it just made me want to cry...loved the whole bahu and saas together at last scenario! the washing of the line was just spectacular! But the character of the episode has to be KAKA! I mean...when rohini was threatening mulchadani and kaka was backing her up...haha HILARIOUS!😆 and then when he was lecturing about homes or whatever he was talking about...awhhh he made me want to go hug each and every one of them! so cute!! 🤗

SSBN holds a very important memory because it is becuase of DAKSHNA that I joined this forum! (hehehe!!) and I've been here ever since, so I am so sad to let it go and ALL OF YOU! seriously, gonna miss all of you dakshna fans and Walter's written updates, bravo!👏

My favourite scene has to be...actually I cannot think...hmm...all of broody Daksh and lying-childish Naina scenes but most definetely when dakshna had to pretend as a married couple, LOVED THAT! ⭐️😃

haha, even though I dislike rohini, her one line that she repeats EVERY time cracks me up. "Atharv ko kuch hota ho?" (something like that :L) omg, every time she says that, I want to laugh. Rohini, please just shut your mouth...

AND, I could just carry on rambling on and on but I'll stop boring you. 😊
I'm gonna miss SSBN, Dakshna, and most importantly EVERYONE FROM INDIA FORUMS! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY YEAR(s) 

GOD BLESS
❤️

@ red,
dear, i dont think anyone liked it! im sure everyone hated it bcz that was sooo not dakshna style... very very dry... family coming together...well that was great...but it was sooo sudden and they just got there so fast! there was no proper explanation and rohini is supposed to be punished...what she did with dakshna and also aku! how can u just forgive her in a second? i knw that we viewers will never forgive her...we saw how dirty she was... and now ydy she was blessed and accepted in a swift! how much naina had to sacrifice and suffer to get the same blessings...4 months maybe!!!!!!!!! that is so not logical! thats y we are so disturbed by ydy epi...

And i didnt even watch the whole epi ydy bcz i knew what crap it was gonna be ...so if mulchandani actually said something like that well...dunno whats in the CVs minds... i would love to see SSBN season 2...but i sooo dont wanna see all this crap unwinding itself infront of our eyes again... least to say...im not keeping any hopes at all nw... im just so shattered inside!
sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I    wished   atleast   when   mulchandani   was   threatening   with  dire   consequences     Daksh  wud    speak    up  and  say    bring  it  on  i  will  face  it   as  a  criminal  lawyer.Then   we   cud   see  a   gutsy   daksh.But   all   the  credit  went  to     rohini  the   negative   heroine   of  the  story   and   our  extras   daksh   and  naina   were   made  to  watch  it    as   mute  spectators.I   think  some one   among  the  CV'S   had   a  fascination   for    rohini's   character.