WHY ONLY EKTA KAPOOR???

Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys...

Ok... why do we always say that ekta Kapoor doesnt know her alphabets when it comes to name her soaps?  Journalists are continusly commenting on her "K" factor....

Why dont they do this to Rakesh Roshan and Karan Johar who started naming their films with the "K" letter way before Balaji came.  Karan not just starts with K letter but his films has to have 4 WORDS in them "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" "Kabhie Khushi Kabhi Gham" "Kal Ho Naa Ho" "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna".....and Rakesh Roshan too starts with K... so why arent ppl saying anything to them?

Also...wen other soaps has the "K" letter on them......y do they think it's a Balaji show?  Ppl continosly asking in Kabhie To Nazar Milao if it's an Ekta show or not...EVEN AFTER READING ARTICLES where it's mentioned "UTV PRODUCTION SHOW" ppl still asks if KTNM is Ekta show! 

Before Ekta came....TV wasnt a huge industry...and everyone loved her...but now when other shows copies her....we all trash Ekta instead of trashing the producers that are copying her.... WHY IS THAT?

I noe @ times even I cant stand her......but sometimes ppl r just too much...if Ekta wasnt here....then TV Industry wouldnt be as popular as it is today!
ture,
sometimes i dont get it, ppl love her shows they wont miss a singel episode and then thell complain about how stupid she is and how she has no good story line and how they wana kill her πŸ˜•
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Taff defending his mayyi πŸ˜‰ ....i noe how much u love her πŸ˜‰
I agree with u tafarruz;

If Ekta's stupid by creating nonsense shows, then we must realise,before criticizing her, that we support her nonsense by watching these shows.(Even though a certain part of the population doesnt, most ppl do)

And i must admit, she gets on my nerves by the crazy stories at time, but im addicted nonetheless. She does know how to keep the viewers hooked, and therz no doubt about the fact that shes a smart buisnesswoman.

I have Nothing against her.
agree with you,
2day tv industry is popular world wide,and the biggest credit goes to ekta.
she makes her soaps verry popular.
i agree that sometimes ekta makes me 😑 ,though,i cant go to sleep without watching my favourites shows which are under ekta's production....
whatever it may be with her,but 4 sure there is a big turn up 4 the tv industries....
thank you ekta.
I don't watch her shows at all. So I can criticize her right? πŸ˜‰

Well, what you guys said is absolutely true. People have a love-hate relationship with Ekta. They hate her shows, but are hooked onto them like a drug.
ha ha yeh ekta has made us these wicked dramaz
n we luv her for that
we dnt wanna kill her
jus laf at the extra-ordinary ideas she comes out with
ektas a gud lass
thanx ekta,,,,,,,,,,,,
the only ekta kapoor drama i actually enjoyed was kutumb...ive seen kkusum and kyph but both were 🀒
yea there were random sortylines in kyph and kkusum i liked watching but for the most part i didnt enjoy the shows and i wasnt addicted to them like i am to other shows..sometimes i watched them other times i didnt
ok..i only agree a bit here..
ekta's serial's might starts with the letter 'K'..but truly speaking..i don't really see the relevance of K serials with life..i mean it's totally unrealistic!! atleast sum films have a lil bit of logic in them πŸ˜•
getting bak 2 the point..ekta has made the TV Industry popular-yes..but look closely..the program starts off as a happy family..ends of in hlf the ppl dieing and cumin bak 4rm the dead...close 2 reality?? i think not!!

only ekta kapoor bcoz she is the 1 we all h8 soo much..she took soo many ppl away 4rm us..ok..she gave us rajeev..eijaz..but then she took them away..i mean wots the point..the TRP's are lyk..CRAAAPPP now!! lol..

u see..with a film..lyk KJ movie's..if 1 film is not gd and storyline is flop they will try out sumthin new..and experiment 2 make a film 2 go hit..ekta does not do tht!! she has the samee ol' stories each n evry tym..soooo boooriinnnggg!! 🀒🀒ekta lacks the 'X factor'..or so i think neway πŸ˜•
seriouslly..i h8 ekta soo much tht i could virtually kill tht women arghh i h8 her!! 😑

xXxTinaxXx

Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

the only ekta kapoor drama i actually enjoyed was kutumb...ive seen kkusum and kyph but both were 🀒
yea there were random sortylines in kyph and kkusum i liked watching but for the most part i didnt enjoy the shows and i wasnt addicted to them like i am to other shows..sometimes i watched them other times i didnt

same here ...i really enjoyed watching kutumb ... and i watched kusum for some time but stopped watching ... 

my frnd suggested kyph a long time ago ... she was pestering in fact ... and so i thot ... ki chalo i will giv it a try .... it was this track when angad and kripa got married ... and it lukd like both hated each other or sumthin ... i felt like i was watching kutumb all over again ... anyways i continued wid it for a few more episodes ... and then i jus stopped ...

and i am not really addicted .. i mean i dont fight sleep to watch kyunki or kahaani ...

then after a few days ... my frnd asked me ... sumthin like "did you watch it yesterday , that scene where angad blah blah etc was soooo cool ... and i was like ... well i dint really enjoy the serial so i stopped watching it ... and then asked her why she found the serial sooo interesting ... and then she started heaping praises about angad .... he is sooo this ... he is sooo that etc . etc .

sorry if i bored u guys ... my point was ... a sizeable section of people watch the shows for handsome hunks and gorgeous babes ... πŸ˜†