sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all.i watched all the epi of this serial n i superluved it but the forum is dead.promos were pretty good n the actual epis were better than promos.in my case khtv fullfilled my all expectations.hope to see an active forum frm next week.btw now cuming to actual topic for which i opened this post.
In serial which impressed me most is the way they r showing a lady who is an ideal wife n ideal mother n in real life u dont need to search this character wid any effort as it is in every house.i saw my mother in the character of mona.i hav seen my mother prefering mine n my dad choice over hers.sumtym i feels none can b as good as my mom.each mother is perfect definition of ideal human.i m luving the serial for its magical feel.before starting this serial i heard sumwhere it will deal wid extra marital affairs n honestly speaking i will luv to see it.i know in indian households maximum husbands r loyal to their wives but there r few who r not.i wan to see their case.in biwi no. 1 i did not like how they deal with this issue.a man for whom a woman dedicates everything is more than hateworthy.in future i dont know abt pradeep character but ight now its ok as he lacks confidence.he has his own flaws frm starting so that his future behaviour can b justified.luving mona character.in emotional scene she is rocking.all the best to the team.
P.s. Try to make forum active.khtv fb page is dead.Edited by sakmhlove - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi there. good post.

and very well described a mom. and yes we are loving the show. they are showing the reality in the show which is indeed good. 

reg the forum being dead i think as its just the start, it is so. we are expecting a fun filled active forum here after. 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I always loved Mona's character and here as a middle class homemaker and wofe  and mom somewhere I can also relate to it as I sail in teh same boat,

I just enjoyed Mona on screen and her interaction with the rest of the characters,
Coming to infidelity which Ekta wants to show in here I wonder how she will bring it, This family seems quite happy with the 10 years of marriage and 3 kids so its a very sensitive angle to portay if its still a part of teh concept and it should be dealt with proper approach

This was teh first week , I am looking forward to seeing how Mona's character shaping up and the way she handles all the aspects
sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I always loved Mona's character and here as a middle class homemaker and wofe and mom somewhere I can also relate to it as I sail in teh same boat,

I just enjoyed Mona on screen and her interaction with the rest of the characters,
Coming to infidelity which Ekta wants to show in here I wonder how she will bring it, This family seems quite happy with the 10 years of marriage and 3 kids so its a very sensitive angle to portay if its still a part of teh concept and it should be dealt with proper approach

This was teh first week , I am looking forward to seeing how Mona's character shaping up and the way she handles all the aspects
</font>

i never saw mona before in any serial.i hav very little experience in tv world.the one n only show which i followed is kitani mohabat hain n recently i m liking balh n hitler didi.i watched saubhagyavati bhava starting epi but now a lot of violence is in this serial with which i cannot relate so quitted it.when i saw khtv i adored mona first tym.in ist epi when she looks at her daughter while paying bill for saree made me her fan within seconds.n abt extramarital issue i m feeling a strange pain when i thinks abt it.mona is such a darling n how i will see her in pain n her kids.plz ekta handle this issue with care dont make mockery of this issue.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have followed Mona from her first debut Show JJKN jassi Jaise Koi nahi and her anchoring also, she is indeed someone who can get your eyes focused on so she is having that spark which I have always loved, as per her role here it is comepletely different from her earlier one as that caught a lot of attention so now being a role of a simple middle class lady who is married for 10 years and as priorities change with responsibilities the show caters to that with the dimensions to show how a nuclear family takes these things into consideration. Simple living but with needs of fulfilling requirements which a couple will witness with such consideration I am hoping is what Ekta shows and at the end of the day the vaada between the couple stays intact

So if the story dwells these aspects even if there is a sensitive issue of Extr martial affair in the future , Mona will be the one who will be taking the issues which will be to keep her family binding and not shift the peace of  the loved ones she cares for
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love  this show b confused y this forum is so dull 
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakmhlove

Hi all.i watched all the epi of this serial n i superluved it but the forum is dead.promos were pretty good n the actual epis were better than promos.in my case khtv fullfilled my all expectations.hope to see an active forum frm next week.btw now cuming to actual topic for which i opened this post.
In serial which impressed me most is the way they r showing a lady who is an ideal wife n ideal mother n in real life u dont need to search this character wid any effort as it is in every house.i saw my mother in the character of mona.i hav seen my mother prefering mine n my dad choice over hers.sumtym i feels none can b as good as my mom.each mother is perfect definition of ideal human.i m luving the serial for its magical feel.before starting this serial i heard sumwhere it will deal wid extra marital affairs n honestly speaking i will luv to see it.i know in indian households maximum husbands r loyal to their wives but there r few who r not.i wan to see their case.in biwi no. 1 i did not like how they deal with this issue.a man for whom a woman dedicates everything is more than hateworthy.in future i dont know abt pradeep character but ight now its ok as he lacks confidence.he has his own flaws frm starting so that his future behaviour can b justified.luving mona character.in emotional scene she is rocking.all the best to the team.
P.s. Try to make forum active.khtv fb page is dead.

hi tanu,  u watched all epis na.  I din watch after 1st episode. kya hua ab tak?

@bold - accha.  they are gonna deal with this issue as in for social message or for  EK's twist?
either way it will be interesting to see how she deals with it. 

@red - it is quite possible.  no one is perfect.

@blue - loved what you wrote. *hugs*. 

I could connect with this show in the first episode itself.  baaki ke episodes catch up karti hoon.
sakmhlove thumbnail
Kavya d its not sumthing which ca will b luved by u when i will tell u.they showed normal things but the representation is damn good.u rememeber in starting epis of ktlk i used to tell u when i read wu of epi i luv it but when i see i feels its so dheela dhala n its opposite in case of khtv.wu is not impressive but reprentation is damn good.mona is brilliant.see the epis i m sure u will luv it n u know there r one two adult jokes too in third epis.when i was seeing that epi only u n shibz were in my mind.kal ka epi abhi nahi dekha.sath dekhenge.there r sum very good scene in third epi n in fourth too.miss it at ur own risk.in third epi one scene is so good.will discuss it with u on fb.luv u.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

P.s. Try to make forum active.khtv fb page is dead.

👏 Nice post, well written, loved to read.

@red, you echoed my feeling.

@blue, even i'm waiting for that to see how things changes.

kavyasam thumbnail

Kavya d its not sumthing which ca will b luved by u when i will tell u.they showed normal things but the representation is damn good.u rememeber in starting epis of ktlk i used to tell u when i read wu of epi i luv it but when i see i feels its so dheela dhala n its opposite in case of khtv.wu is not impressive but reprentation is damn good.mona is brilliant.see the epis i m sure u will luv it n u know there r one two adult jokes too in third epis.when i was seeing that epi only u n shibz were in my mind.kal ka epi abhi nahi dekha.sath dekhenge.there r sum very good scene in third epi n in fourth too.miss it at ur own risk.in third epi one scene is so good.will discuss it with u on fb.luv u.

@bold -  haaawww matlab kya hai main aur shibz adult jokes maarte hai 😡.  main itni sheedhi saadhi bholi bhali  😭 😉   yeh bolne ke liye u have to now tell me that joke 😆. 

lol,  I know what you mean it is always better to watch to see the presentation.  will catch up on all epis soon 😛.   mona is brilliant.  let me watch the next two episodes and will msg u on fb.
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago