ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

First of all to CVs. I must congratulate you for distroying our beautify SSBN and for ruining all our expectations. I am sorry, if you hurt. Did you ever think that what led this show to have this fate? If no, I can say the reason. It was because of the lack of proper planning and absence of brilliance in writing the tracks. You brought 3 continuous tracks of torture one by one with out giving a chance for the viewers to relax. First of all Abhi-Moushi track, then Sohini track and then finally this Rohini-Ayi track. The show was going fine until Moushi's entry. Then what happened I dodn't know. All the charm was getting lost from that onwards. I don't know what exactly happened from ur side. Whether you were facing the turn over of the creative writers or any technicians or anything else!!! However, tracks were going on worse to wrost. Now I have feeling that you were also suffering from the "pride delimma" like Ayi. Eventhough seeing the TRP is dangerously getting down you were stubborn and went ahead with the most stupid tracks ignoring our continuing request also. There is a limit for the viewer's patience also. I am not sure you do not understand these facts when me like an ordinary viewer can understand. Or whether you purposefully did it for ending this show soon? if so, I am sorry.. forget it...! But one thing... never ever play with our - viewer's feelings. If you think of the second part of SSBN or take another show, pls pls... plan very well and manage the tracks in proper manner. It is my humble request to you!!!

To the viewers - my dear friends, pls remember this. If u like a show, it is OK. But never give love for it. It will give you nothing but disappointment. And this is my suggestion to ur life: Never... never ever be like Padwarthans. Knowing the truth that what had happened and what is going on is absolutely wrong, do not go and join the other party telling he/she should understand their fault by themselves. If you do so, the enemies will be stronger.  Be bold and act sternly to sort the problems out keeping the thing in mind that it is your family and not a political party.  Otherwise, sometimes you will be late. [I must say this is the worst track i ever watched in SSBN. I never thought that I ever would have to watch this type of an illogical and unbeleiveable stupid track from our SSBN]

Thank you very much!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said neetu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Today morning  I woke up with bitter fact that yesterday was last day of SSBN and there's no more dakshna ๐Ÿ˜ญ..but more than that I felt betrayed.๐Ÿ˜ก.betrayed of hopes and emotions that I had on this once upon a time beautiful and sensible SSBN...

I was wrong  , We all were wrong on our part that we kept on hoping ki aaj nahi tho kal sab teek hoga..CV's will give us a meaningful track...while they went on forcing their stupid illogical and negative tracks on loyal viewers...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

It 's the same loyalty factor and love for dakshna๐Ÿ˜› that kept us going on watching all the crap thrown our way and finally we are left only with betrayal..dhoka.๐Ÿ’”.๐Ÿฅบ.Cv's buntly told on our face this is the gift for ur loyalty...๐Ÿคข

All  false promises ki "We are working on dakshna track" U will soon get dakshna. purely dakshna...MY foot.๐Ÿ˜ก.๐Ÿ˜ก

Y do they have to spread false news about song bahon ki darmiyan...I was completely prepared  to see dakshna  on at least 1 or 2 lines of this song and we get...

Now whenever I listen to that song what I remember is awkwardness of parav in last scene , weird editing..lack of soul and feel๐Ÿ˜ก...Mere one of fav tracks ki satyanash kardiya CV's ne...I hate U cv'S..๐Ÿ˜ก
LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sometimes we made bad predictions as sarcasm and out of deep frustration...but i wonder y that all of these awful predictions always came true...when we hoped for the good things to happen it never happened... but when we were anxious abt something bad on the show it always happened... i really want to get to knw what kind of mindset viewrs of other shows have...i mean obviously CVs were trying to compete with them and made SSBN follow the same traditions all others soaps do...i knw that thr are some soaps which are very sensible and beautiful just like SSBN was earlier but ull agree with me that most serials are just useless... and SSBN cvs also thought that SSBN fans are also brainless ppl!
I agree with neetu and thats good advice!...never ever fall in love with fictional characters... just like them... dont pour out love for them...
Edited by LadyMystique - 12 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: LadyMystique

sometimes we made bad predictions as sarcasm and out of deep frustration...but i wonder y that all of these awful predictions always came true...when we hoped for the good things to happen it never happened... but when we were anxious abt something bad on the show it always happened... i really want to get to knw what kind of mindset viewrs of other shows have...i mean obviously CVs were trying to compete with them and made SSBN follow the same traditions all others soaps do...i knw that thr are some soaps which are very sensible and beautiful just like SSBN was earlier but ull agree with me that most serials are just useless... and SSBN cvs also thought that SSBN fans are also brainless ppl!

I agree with neetu and thats good advice!...never ever fall in love with fictional characters... just like them... dont pour out love for them...

Exactly..galati hamari hain tho..bhugtna padega..

Never ever love fictional charcters to such an extent that u are left with nothing more tha hurt hurt and just hurt...๐Ÿ˜ญ
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yah.. same feeling here Lucky.. when i got up i was sad abt Dakshna.. :(

To be frank, i liked the plan of not using the movie song for ending scene. Coz, SSBN already has a wonderful musicians crew. When the end news released, I was dreaming the Dakshna scene with the chain music of their all time romantic bg musics. The music they played when they travelled in bullock-cart, then the music of first official hug, then with the wonderful saxofone music and duet Naina tere song. SO I am not at all unhappy in not playing that music of the movie.

yes, u said rite.. it is our fault. it is our fault that we expected more. But since they showed better scenes already... we thought... but i didn't expect anything like they will show as the Dakshna in our FFs. I expected in a way that.. something like this - suppose the scene of Daksh asks her to complete her promise. Daksh stops her from talking and puts his hand on her face.. then Naina runs... then Daksh smiles and hugs from behind. Naina shudders, she leans back a bit.. closes eyes... then suddenly she turns and hugs Daksh tightly. Daksh enjoys the hug as if at that day in the rain at villager's house. after sometimes, he takes her face in his hands with full of romance and passion. kisses on foreheard.. then on eyes... then looks each other - eyelock.. takes her in his arm and places on the bed.. he gets into the bed.. shirt is unbutton or shirtless - yah with banyan... - position like in the first fall of them in PH.. looks passionately, then bends towards her face.. naina closes eyes...  scene fades - thanks to Star Plus by Shakunthalam Tele films. i expected this only.. nothing more than that.. here.. the fire was not matching with the scene acually.. if it was in Darjeeling, it was OK.. or what I expected is too much???

I don't know why they disappointed us like this. sometimes they didn't get time.. ok.. but i think since channel gave a short time notice to end the show, they could ask one more episode also.. or they could ask for a one hour end episode... i don't think that channel willl not agree for that.