loverboy993 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Right now i am deeply disappointed and anguished that our fav tv show SSBN has ended yesterday.
i am sorry that i have mostly remained silent from the day i joined here because of the current foolish track which ultimately succeeded in ruining the show.    But now i have some doubts...  pls help me in clarifying them.

First: will the forum get closed?? if yes then how can we interact with each other?
second:  after watching yesterdays episode  some points clicked in my mind...  i want to share them with u all
there was no sanket in the family photo...          and the rubbing of LOC ...just washing with water   kya ye  pehle kabhi ghar saaf nahi karte the?? there was no mention of  daksh's car...
even we did not see naina's office for quite a long time  what happened to anjali, sushant and lekha??
after finding all this i just get the feeling that ssbn could have been much more successful if it had got a good team of writers or cvs who think logically and keep in mind the requests of the viewers
 i knw that many of our members are really good writers and they have done a great job till date .  so its time that we brush up our skills because time has come to think differently and change the current saas bahu tracks..  
what u guys say????
anyway can anybody tell me where did the shooting of ssbn take place?? was it in mumbai filmcity? i am just curious to know...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
for the forum closing thing... the forum is inactive and unfortunately it will get closed.. šŸ˜­

but we can interact with each other at dakshna paradise..

and i agree... the ending wasn't clear.. they left many tracks unfolded... sona's track too.!
and yeah.. if we had a better set of writers.. SSBN wud have been much more popular... plus SP didnt give the show much importance 

hope to get dakshna back soon
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 12 years ago
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

* sometimes the SSBN forum in India-Forum will be frozen. But India Forum will be there and you can send PM to members.

* Actually, i don't have answers of these questions.  I know only one thing that the smell and style of the real SSBN is lost in the mid way.May be it is due to the creative writers or brain worked behind in the earlier time might go for better opportunity. Not sure.. This is only my guess..

I sincerely think CVs can think for a second part of SSBN. Coz, they failed to show the noble victory of goodness over evil in this SSBN. They can give us compensation for all that we missed in this SSBN [Rohini, Sonakshi, Ayush, Abhi-Moushi pay for their deeds, Dakshna good life, Aku life etc] in that and complete our dream. This this, there was more space for evil. In the next one only good things will be highlighted.

* And I think the shoot was in Mumbai Filmcity. In one article it was said since the strike SSBN Nvya etc are in troubleā€¦ so I guess.. Not sure!