Posted: 12 years ago
It was same as shown on Friday's episode- Siddhi crying and telling Seema that Kunal doesn't love her to which Seema retorts that its only Siddhi who can save her marriage, Kunal loves her and its only she who can make him realise his love
hi

thanks for the info

was the promo shot differently to the episode????

or they used the same scene clips from fri?

norzar

Originally posted by norzar

hi

thanks for the info

was the promo shot differently to the episode????

or they used the same scene clips from fri?

norzar

Same scenes, wasnt looking different
hi

Originally posted by reet22

Same scenes, wasnt looking different

okay, looks like from next week hopefully siddhi will start doing what seema told her

norzar
Originally posted by norzar

hi

okay, looks like from next week hopefully siddhi will start doing what seema told her

norzar
Han re, hopefully, I hope she gets pregnant soon 😆😆
hi

i too hope they show her pregnant soon. but i fear he will tell her to have an abortion

maybe before her pregnant thing comes, she makes kunal realise what he feels for her and what she feels for him. 

norzar
 the promo is based on that friday scene between Seema and Siddhi so is this a hint that Siddhi would be doing what Seema explained her to do?😃

i too hope they show her pregnant soon. but i fear he will tell her to have an abortion

maybe before her pregnant thing comes, she makes kunal realise what he feels for her and what she feels for him. 

norzar
If Kunal ever says so(which I am sure he will), then it will be so disgusting for him so say, how can he ask to kill his own child?. But agar drama create karna hai to ye to CVs hume dikhaenge hi.
Aur mujhe nahi lagta ki Siddhi madam sari MUs pregnancy se pehle clear kar paengi.
hi

Originally posted by asena

the promo is based on that friday scene between Seema and Siddhi so is this a hint that Siddhi would be doing what Seema explained her to do?😃

hope so, i hope siddhi says something to kunal after she got div papers on fri

norzar

hi

Han re, hopefully, I hope she gets pregnant soon 😆😆[/QUOTE]

norzar
[/QUOTE] If Kunal ever says so(which I am sure he will), then it will be so disgusting for him so say, how can he ask to kill his own child?. But agar drama create karna hai to ye to CVs hume dikhaenge hi.
Aur mujhe nahi lagta ki Siddhi madam sari MUs pregnancy se pehle clear kar paengi.
[/QUOTE]

at times i fel they may not show her pregnant bec lots is going on already however we know veena too needs to be cured and we have got many hints that sinal's baby will cure her, so seems they will go ahead with the pregnancy track for sure

i know it will be sick on his part to tell her to abort the baby and i hope she slaps him if he says that.

norzar