WU-3rd Feb Chanchal Case

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone this is my first attempt to do a Written Update, So bear with my mistakes.πŸ˜ƒ

CC-Chandramukhi Chautala 

Sirjee- Bajrang Pandey

Driver- Jevan 

CC in chowki with Gulgule and Gopi, CC is angry because she cannot see then Bajrang Pandey enters and says he will support CC, Gulgule says Bajrang Pandey was unconcious because he got scared.Now CC tells Sirjee to go the Bunglow and if he see the girl he should go and catch her.

Sirjee at night with a torch near the Bunglow and searching for the painting girl, Now a girl starts singing a song Sirjee getting scared and making funny expressions. Sirjee runs behind a girl hold her hand and says now no one can save you and he is shocked that she is not the painting girl, the girl is a dhoban and now Sirjee is appolizing to the Dhoban. The girl starts calling a name Munna and Sirjee thinks he is a boy but when Munna comes in front of his eyes he shocked because munna is not a boy but a huge man with big mustache.

CC in the Chowki thinking about how she was attacked in the head by a criminal😲. Gulgule and Gopi in the chowki worried for sirjee then Sirjee enters beaten up by munna, even the Dhoban girl comes in the chowki and munna enters the chowki then Gulgule and Gopi are scared and then Sirjee explains why he caught the dhoban's hand due to a  misunderstanding and then they tell him Sirjee is the Senior Inspector. The another guys comes up in the chowki tells him that it is not easy to catch the painting girl. The guy tells that Chanchal wants to give some imnportant information to the police. Gopi asks "Well What is da information is da Lucknow mein hain charva station is da"πŸ˜† Now the Guy tells them that Chanchal wants to give the information that Today in Chitkutiya Ganj there going to be  smmugling truck will go through. 

At night a police car is there and stops a truck now the truck driver attacks ther police officer when he enters the truck Sirjee is in truck pointing the Gun at the Driver, In chowki Jevan(dirver) is in the chowki now gopi starts speaking english and then he cant control himself then Sirjee orders him to put Jevan in the Jail. Commisner sir enters and Congratulates him that he had caught the Criminal now the Commisner tells him to not leave CC alone because the person who attacked CC will attack her again and sirjee says he will not let anything happen to CC.

Sirjee with CC in the car and then he stops the car and gets out of it, CC asks what happened he says he is sad because her vision is blurred and a criminal try's to attack CC and Sirjee beats him now other Criminal try's to attack Sirjee and CC catches the Stick and the Episode ends to be continued...     

Hope you Guys liked my Update and Sorry if there are mistakes its my first Try πŸ˜Š
Edited by dayafan1 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the great update Aditi. πŸ‘
Very well written update :) thank you.
Great update, dayafan1!

I really laughed hard when at the beginning of the episode when BP is sympathizing with CC and her loss of vision, he expresses his support by taking her hand in her hand and then putting it on his own shoulder. In the course of the scene, while talking and gesticulating, CC removes that hand, only to have BP take the hand again and put it back on his shoulder. Happens like 3-4 times. Very funny and cute.

Originally posted by dhinga1

Great update, dayafan1!

I really laughed hard when at the beginning of the episode when BP is sympathizing with CC and her loss of vision, he expresses his support by taking her hand in her hand and then putting it on his own shoulder. In the course of the scene, while talking and gesticulating, CC removes that hand, only to have BP take the hand again and put it back on his shoulder. Happens like 3-4 times. Very funny and cute.

I loved that part as well! Somehow, such background scenes are always funny, I'm glad they've added them to the show.

Thanks Shreya dhinga1 and elle45 πŸ˜ƒ