-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Saathians, 

This OS im posting has made me so happy,LOL for some reason it made me feel better and i hope it will for you aswell!πŸ˜ƒ For the first time, I started it off with a bit of Raashi, This Raashi is positive though, As you all know, Im a fan of Raji/Raashi only when she is positive!, I hope you enjoy it,this is my second favourite OS of mine after Double Trouble!😳

"Hmm im sure Jigarji will love this, its perfect especially for Valentines day, I hope this works, Maybe than Jigarji will actually start talking to me" Raashi smiled as she remembered Jigar replying to her text message. Unfortunately for her, Jigar only communicated through text which showed he was still angry with her. Raashi stopped and thought about her life, she had made many mistakes,sins infact and she was repenting for them, she thought about the relationships in the MM, the relationships she had made and the relationships  that were on the verge of accepting their love. She thought of Ahem and Gopi, she was determined to help them, after all kagdi had made it worse for them, actually rather than Ahem,she made it worse for Gopi and Raashi couldn't see her little sister in pain anymore, she quickly thought of a plan..or a kalakari as she left her room.

As Raashi left the room, she collided with Ahem who looked at her annoyed,he was tired,aggravated and annoyed that he hadn't been seeing Gopi's face for a couple of days. Raashi looked surprised but than inwardly smiled as she dragged her dumb-founded Jiju to her room

"What are you doing Raashi!?"

"Jiju, Can you just be quiet for a bit please and listen to me" She exaggerated by putting her hands together.

"Jiju, I know your VERY restless because you haven't ben seeing your Gopi doses so I have thought of a plan"

"Huh, how do you know?"

"Jiju, you see, Gopi is not the only one who craves for a husbands love, Jigarji craved for a wifes love however I never gave it to him" she wiped a few tears from her cheek as she continued." Jiju, I know you love Gopi, you may not realise it, you may not have even accepted it but its true." Ahem looked thoughtful but than quickly came back to reality. "Raashi please,help me,I haven't seen Gopi in so long, Im craving to see her!" Raashi inwardly smiled and told Ahem to go to the terrace at 7:00pm sharp before leaving the room to go and see Gopi. She turned back "Umm jiju, Has Jigarji left the office?" Ahem gave her a pitiful look before shaking his head, Raashi dropped her head and slowly left the room, Unknown to her, Jigar had heard the entire conversation and was twinkling with the stars. He smiled and walked across the hall.

7:00 MODI MANSION:

"Gopi, Gopi there are cloths in the terrace, Please go and sort them out, im really tired" whined Raashi as an obedient Gopi went immediately. Raashi smiled as she followed Gopi to the terrace hiding behind a pillar. Gopi was collecting the cloths from the washing line, her mind drifting along when suddenly it started to rain furiously. Gopi hurriedly took the cloths of the washing line when suddenly she heard the voice of who she had been dreaming about for so long.

"Gopi"

Gopi stopped and looked back. She immediately put her pallu on and was about to rush and leave when suddenly Ahem held onto her arm and was about to scream at her for attempting to run away. He could see the fear on her face,it reflected in her eyes, He immediately put Gopi into a hug and Gopi began to weep, her tears seeping through Ahem's shirt.

Raashi smiled and became teary eyed when suddenly she felt someone drag her to her room.

"What are you, JIGARJI!?"

"Raashi."

Raashi just stood there staring at Jigar, her eyes pleading him to not shout at her, to love him again,to forgive her, Jigar smiled and hugged her immediately Raashi slid her arms around Jigars back. Jigar immediately began kissing Raashi on her head,her cheeks and than kissed her tears away.

"You really have changed haven't you, my sweety pie!"

"Jigarji!,im so sorry" Raashi collapsed into tears and Jigar couldn't hold it in anymore,he immediately collapsed into tears as they both fell to the floor, Jigar held onto Raashi as she weeped, Jigar felt proud of her, His Raashi, she really had changed.

"I love you Raashi"

Raashi looked up in dis-belief.Her eyes shining.

"Raashi, you've made many mistakes but the best thing is you've realised your mistakes, from today on, were going to be one, a couple, lovers, supports, Saathiya's"

Raashi immediately nodded while Jigar wiped her tears.

"I love you Jigarji,forever." Jigar held onto Raashi and they both had a heart-warming moment.

SCENE SHIFTS:

"Gopi,sssh"

"Ahemji!"

"Ssshh, Gopi I've missed you so much!"

"Ahemji, im so sorry, Ahemji really, I never wanted you to not go to the office, im so sorry Ahemji!"

"Gopi what are you saying?!"

Gopi reluctantly told Ahem about the promise she had made to a flabber-gausted Ahem,

"WHAT!, I need to speak to mom now!"

"Ahemji, no please,don't,she'll be upset!"

" No Gopi!"

"Please Ahemji!" Ahem stared at Gopi in shock, How could she?,why did she always have to put everyones happiness before hers, why did she have to be so sacrificing.

"Gopi, im sorry for causing so much pain to you, Im so sorry Gopi, I really am!" Ahem began to tear up, Gopi saw this and put her hand on Ahems cheek. Ahem came close to Gopi and lightly put his lips onto hers. Gopi's first kiss, to her lover, to her saathiya, in the rain. It was the perfect moment, the perfect day, the perfect moment.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W-kjg7UCjc[/YOUTUBE]

Okay,so how was it?πŸ˜ƒ

To be honest,when i wrote the Raashi-Jigar scene, I was listening to the above BEST song ever!,and i literally went teary, I can imagine an emotional Raashi and Jigar, it was so so emotional to write!😭

Umm i don't really send PM's for my OS's but if anyone wants them,please do tell me! :)

Oh and PLEASE leave a 'LIKE', I don't mind about comments but do leave a 'LIKE'😳

Thank you,hope you enjoyed it and if you have any critisicisms, suggestions e.t.c. Go for it!πŸ˜›

Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ Wonderful Chika.. Both scenes were very emotional. But will you hate me if I said I enjoyed GoHem's more πŸ˜³..
Very well written. Why cannot Rashi be this sensible and sensitive towards her sister instead of being a vamp all the time 😑
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

πŸ‘ Wonderful Chika.. Both scenes were very emotional. But will you hate me if I said I enjoyed GoHem's more πŸ˜³..
Very well written. Why cannot Rashi be this sensible and sensitive towards her sister instead of being a vamp all the time 😑

Awwwhr glad you liked it Harini!πŸ˜ƒ

Awww of course not, I know your a Gohem fan more!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Oh look Harini,your almost a goldie, Keep posting!πŸ˜‰
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Awwwhr glad you liked it Harini!πŸ˜ƒ

Awww of course not, I know your a Gohem fan more!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Oh look Harini,your almost a goldie, Keep posting!πŸ˜‰

Thank you Chika..😳
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg u make me emotional when u,put srk songs up esp this one.
Am crying and dnt stop me.
Fab os. Plua,why no replyin to txts jabeen
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdaaNazArshi

Omg u make me emotional when u,put srk songs up esp this one.
Am crying and dnt stop me.
Fab os. Plua,why no replyin to txts jabeen

LOL thanks Ayesha, so emotional na!?

Texts,oh darn, sorry turned my phone off cause i had a headache, put it on now, listening to KKKG, getting emotional, wrote OS and now will check my texts!πŸ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous!! loved the OS chika!!

really emotional for raji!!

πŸ‘
πŸ‘Edited by famzii05 - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That was lovely. Really nice.  I have like and am now leaving a message. 😊
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES

edited**

Fabulous.. loved it..
it was amazing...Edited by amalaziz - 12 years ago
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG CHIKA THIS is mindblowing!
I loved it soo much! I am actually right now writing a OS to on Gohem and Raji ;)
Loved itπŸ‘
Perfect plot and expressions shown!
Edited by PriyaxBassi - 12 years ago