SM UPDATE FEB 6 - FEB 10

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

FRIDAY Reserve! 😕

...Sorry for late update, but family dropped by suddenly. I will get the update posted tomorrow. Sorry guys and I will post update as soon as I get time.
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 12 years ago
thank you daa sneha and meenu akka for super updates 👍🏼

sneha,,, ennaku sariyana stomach pain when they both act as boy girl nu 🤣🤣 so funny and cute.

omg this pair is kalakaraning for now... 😳 though its kind of going slow annalum indha couple kaagavae pakalam 😍

Originally posted by migan

Part 98 - Tuesday

Saro: Meenatchi, Meenatchi
Meenu: Yennada?
Saro: Meenu
Meenu: Adada?
Saro: Meenu
meenu: Rombathan...

aahhaaa meenu akka.. flashback poitengalo 😍😛😳 Semma romantic scene ungalake pola 😆 I too loved this dialog so much and they way she said adada ... 😳
Thanks for the update Sneha and Simi.

Yenna nadakkuthu? This prof - is he related to Yamini's dad or something? Why is he trying to talk like that?
Originally posted by migan

Thanks for the update Sneha and Simi.

Yenna nadakkuthu? This prof - is he related to Yamini's dad or something? Why is he trying to talk like that?

I know right, even I was wondering if this prof is related to Yamini or bought by yaminis dad. Why in the world he wants to interfere with his students studies.

If the student was a good student and can't afford the fees , then he can give some solid advise and   get some loan or so, but this 🤢

Also, meenu has been portrayed as a head strong character, so why the confusion in her head, crazzyyy, guess pOrithirunthu pArkka vendum

Edited by simi_1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

FRIDAY Reserve! 😕

...Sorry for late update, but family dropped by suddenly. I will get the update posted tomorrow. Sorry guys and I will post update as soon as I get time.
awe...that is ok...autumn...take your time maa...(  maa vaa ? daa vaa...theiryallaiyeh...??? konjam sollungalen...autumn autumn nu koopida kashtamaa irukku paa)😭
have mercy on me...daa/mAA