Pirivom Santhipom Season 2

Pirivom Sandhipom 6th-10th February

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kalyanam thaan pannamaleh odi polaamaa?
ada odi poyi appaleh kalyaanam kateekalaamaa?

ithu eppadi irukku ?
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atina

kalyanam thaan pannamaleh odi polaamaa?

ada odi poyi appaleh kalyaanam kateekalaamaa?

ithu eppadi irukku ?

Pindreega atinama.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kar and Jo - romba thappu.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Naan appovae sonne haritha.. karthik will never find solution for this!! and for Jo to agree with this πŸ˜²
verisimilitude thumbnail
akka dont jump into conclusions.. avanga kalyanam nadakum with everyone's consent. wait & see.

@atinama.. pinnureenga.. πŸ˜‰
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello shello all the updaters !!!!!!!! this weeki am getting quite busy with project so v ll not hav a daily visit...thank u all the updaters in advanceπŸ€—.I still feel that the promo is eye wash...any ways let us wait and see wat happens, again i say this run away factor shud be avoided ...actuallly my pov is y cant jo and karthik take little time and talk to their family and make them understand their love, that is they need be little patiently and talk to their family!!!!!!still karthik is angry with for not agreeing to their marriage , y cant he make them understand , as for jyothi is concerned she needs to speak her heart out to revathy ...otherwise there ll be no solution to this !!!!!!!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
I really wish Jo had told out the truth to the family. What is the point of saying she don't want the marriage but not saying the truth Now her parents use emotion to blackmail her πŸ˜’ It was really not right of the parents to use death as sentiment and blackmailing her. Shanmugam many times have said that Jo happiness taan mukkiyam nu then how come now dignity seem the most important thing? πŸ€” Shanmugam is very manipulative

Karthik being possessive πŸ˜² is not such a good sign. Just for that one picture he been thinking it so much and getting stress about it. But well good attempt in telling pathi about their love. Umm why do i have the feeling that pathi would have suggested them to run away πŸ€” or maybe patti begs Karthi to forget Jo as this wedding with Arvind is more important and that Shanmugam will not agree. So out of option Karthik decides to run away? 

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

I really wish Jo had told out the truth to the family. What is the point of saying she don't want the marriage but not saying the truth Now her parents use emotion to blackmail her πŸ˜’ It was really not right of the parents to use death as sentiment and blackmailing her. Shanmugam many times have said that Jo happiness taan mukkiyam nu then how come now dignity seem the most important thing? πŸ€” Shanmugam is very manipulative

Karthik being possessive πŸ˜² is not such a good sign. Just for that one picture he been thinking it so much and getting stress about it. But well good attempt in telling pathi about their love. Umm why do i have the feeling that pathi would have suggested them to run away πŸ€” or maybe patti begs Karthi to forget Jo as this wedding with Arvind is more important and that Shanmugam will not agree. So out of option Karthik decides to run away? 

akka perfect!!!!!!i wanted to say this only, y cant she talk to her dad clearly...hiding here after is too bad
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Ratna Sis for the update.

I agree with all of your sentiments. I think They should tell it to Reva and ask her help. Run away I believe is eye wash.

I wonder how Paatti is going to react. Wav Jothi agreed to it??? Slowly Jothi is changing and agreeing to all Karthi saying(Yenna panna - she has no other option I guess)
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thanks Hoppuka for the wonderful update..

Jyo atleast showed courage to say no the marriage, but I thought SR blackmail will turn her against Karthi's idea and drop her affair. Can happen! enappa Aravind slowly melting ah?Karthik should have thought about this before and no use of showing posessiveness now. Only good thing was today's promo ..how paati would react to it.?