Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update -5/2 Sati- the reason of her being

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And finally Sati ke dimaag ki batti jali jali jali...MD...now toh you are gone...you are gonna have to be on the beck and call of Sati.😆

And Daksha is so not going to have his way...he should have known better than to play with destiny...I really wonder whether it was daughter love that he claimed it was, that made him do so...or plain vengeance and inferiority complex!!!

Chalo chalo me starting with the updates!

Sati is at Dadhichi's ashram...lamenting that why is always rejected by Shiva...Why does he come to her and leave her alone all the time???

Dadhichi tells her that all her pains and sorrows and questions will get solved if she touches the Shivlinga...

Sati goes there and touches it and closes her eyes and she has the flashes of her dream...Shiv Dance before the moon...Finally she sees the face as it was...

Ardhanareshwar...😳

Half Shiva's...Half Sati's👏

And she gets a beatific smile on her face..and tears are streaming donw her face...

and as if Rishi Dadhichi understands her feelings...he gets happy too...

Sati has all the realizations...how she is the other half of Shiva...how she is never different from him...and they are one...

Dadhichi is so happy (I so love his happiness...knowing that finally Shiva will have his mate back with him...his other half..and he will not be lonely anymore)

Sati asks him why, if this was all predecided that she did not realize it before...why it needed so many signs to make her realize??
Dadhichi smiles and says that nothing can happen before its decided time...and so this has also happened on its destined time...

Sati happily comes home...when Madanike sees her and asks her that what has happened...Sati tells her ecstatically that every rider has solved..there is no mystery now...and shows her the rudraksh she brought from Dadhichi's ashram...Madanike gets tensed and tries to hide it..

Prasuti sees them both and gets suspicious and asks Sati where she had been??? Madanike tells her that it was she who sent Sati to watch the deers...so that she can learn from them...and use it in the dance competition (I can understand Peacocks...but deers😕...they are graceful..and beautiful creatures...but dancing😕) and Takes Sati inside...with Prasuti having a worried and suspicious expression on her face...

Brahma has come to apologize before Shiva for Daksha's behaviour...he says that he has not insulted Shiva...But Brahma himself and he will not forgive Daksha until Shiva has ( elo!! You should go and slap your beta for insulting his to-be Son in law...and here you are talking about forgiving him😕...)

But he requests Shiva not to punish Sati for the same..he reminds Shiva that eons back Brahma had wanted to create the world and hence he had prayed for Shiva...And Shiva had separated Shakti from himself to help Brahma create the world...

Shivji is just staring at Brahma as he narrates (as if Shivji does not know all this😆) that because of Shiva there are 84 lacs of Yonis on earth living ...but to attain this Shivji was left alone (Everybody comes and rubs salt on the wounds...the poor man is alone and everybody sings and dances the same fact before him, rather than doing anything) and it was to return Devi Shakti back he had told Daksha to pray for bringing Shakti in the form of Sati so that he can give Sati (Shakti) to Shiva...and Shiva becomes complete

Sati and Madanika...Sati is telling Madanika that she is the Ardhangini of Shiva...Madanika is shocked to hear this...Sati tells her that all those instances of writing Shiva's name, seeing of Ardhanareshwar figure and all those events happened so as to make her aware of the truth...

She wears the rudraksh on her wrists and is blissfully talkng about her love ...which is different...it has penetrated through her body from her heart...and she feels that the world is drowned in blissful feeling of love...and she wants to dance and sing and tell the world of her feelings...

Madanike is happy ..and so overwhelmed to see Sati reveling in her love that she blesses her that Sati will get her love...and for that Madanika will give all her happiness...if she has to...

Brahma and Shiva Conversation...Shiva tells Brahma that a mutilated body part cannot be joined back ...this is the basic rule of the world that Brahma has formed...and therefore he cannot be united back with Devi shakti...he has given up Devi Sati and he cannot reclaim her back...
Brahma seems to be sad at this and Mahadev closes his eyes and goes into deep meditation again...

Precap: Sati is dancing on Shiva's tune..when she is about to faint...suddenly everyone sees the smoke which gathers when Shiva enters..and Shiva is seen dancing with Sati...Daksha comes there...sees this and gets angry...

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant episode...even my dad said WOW when he saw Ardhanareshwar!..cant wait for tomorrow!
thanks for the update!!
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hye i didn't get abt the 84lac yoni's could u plz explain

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

hye i didn't get abt the 84lac yoni's could u plz explain

Hey Sia...I got this from an article on 36 gati and 84 Yonis...the writer is not known ...but I guess it explains the Yoni quite lucidly...Hope it helps...

http://www.jainuniversity.org/PDFs/eng-lib/3.6.pdf

Yoni is a place where the worldly beings get the birth form. There are several such places
of birth, but here one Yoni refers to a common factor, where the colour, taste, touch, smell and
place is common, it is one Yoni. Thus identifying such common places of birth, 84 Lakh Yonis
have been shown. One  Yoni means such places where the colour, taste, touch, smell etc are
common and we have such 84 Lakh Yonis from different Jivas to take birth from.
Yoni could be good or evil. What is a good Yoni?  
(1) The Yoni which gives birth to a Jiva who has much much longer span of life.
(2) The  Yoni is which give birth to the Gods in heaven (except Kalbishi and Paramadhami)
(4) The Yoni is Animal world giving birth to Horse, Elephant, Cow etc.
(5) The Yoni is which give birth to though one-sense being but to items like flower and such
other one-sense being.
The Yonis other than discussed earlier are evil Yonis.
We have five sense, but what we accomplish by one sense cannot be known is other
sensed. We can see with our eyes; but the ears do not know what we have seen. We feel with our
touch but the tongue does not know what we have touched. But the soul command all the sense,
and as such knows what function the senses are performing.
The miseries of haven have been discussed  here so that the soul  understands such
problems and thereby try to understand what is its  real role. Unfortunately the soul fials, to
realize the implied meaning of the situation. What he (how person) makes misundertanding is to
believe that Body is the soul or Senses are the Soul or Breathing is the soul these are the false beliefs and they lead the soul to births and rebirth in the four Gatis (Hell, Animals, Human ,God)
and 24 Dandaks.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Something more about 84 lakh yonis:

The Concept of Maya According to Saiva Siddhanta

http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/disc/disc_152.html

1. The soul has, of necessity, to pass through the 84 lakh yonis, and only after obtaining a human birth it can attain God.

A soul takes a body only on account of karmas. Whatever be the body, on the exhaustion of karmas, the soul will attain liberation. Therefore, the number of births is dependent on the karmas of the soul. Souls that have less karmas can attain liberation even in one or two births. But if the karmas are not exhausted even after taking births in 84 lakh yonis, the souls take births again and again in those same yonis. Therefore, to say that souls have to pass through the 84 lakh yonis to attain liberation is not correct.

1. Rare is a human birth, because only through it the soul can attain God.

It is not necessary that the knowledge necessary to attain God can arise in the soul only on obtaining a human birth. It can arise in births like an ant, etc. There are a number of instances where souls in the bodies of an ant, elephant, snake, etc. have attained such knowledge. Did these attain salvation through the human body, which you call "the doorway to salvation"?

1. Souls have to take births in the ascending order of plants, animals, humans and Devas.

A student in Class 3 can be promoted to Class 5 through Class 4, as also directly. He can also be demoted, all dependent upon his intelligence. Similarly, the soul that is born as a plant can obtain a Deva's birth, and a Deva may be born as a dog or fox. All depends upon the good-bad deeds.

1. The law of karma comes into operation only at the human level.

Without a body, the soul cannot exist. And there can be no body without karmas. That a soul gets a body that will correspond to its karmas. Therefore, there is no body (for the soul) without karmas.

It may be asked: If so, the soul from its subtle condition, when it takes its first body, on what does its body depend (as it is held by some that there being no body for the soul in its subtle condition, it has no karmas, too)? The answer is: That also is depending in its Karmas! When the soul is in its subtle condition, the anava (darkenss) griping it will induce desire in it. That desire becomes karma and, as a result, the soul obtains a body in its first birth.

Therefore, to say that karmas obtain only in the human level and not in the lower yonis does not stand to reason.

1. There is freedom for the soul (to do virtuous or otherwise deeds) only in the human birth.

The souls have no freedom in any birth. The only person who has freedom is God. (This is one of the fundamental truths of Saiva Siddhanta). The peculiar characteristic of the soul is that it partakes of the nature of that to which it gets united. Accordingly, when the soul tries to unite itself with the Pati, it gets a little enlightenment and performs good deeds; when it joins Pasas, it will perform evil deeds. To so join (the Pati or Pasam) is also due to its past karmas. Therefore, the soul has no freedom.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update😊

Sati has realised who she is now Shivji's Vairagi status is in problem. Daksh inspite of knowing who sati is, wants to controll her life, he wants to become a God😆
Amreen Imran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow what a episode. I cant miss a single episode. I am so so much in love with this show. 

since my hindi is not so good, I always read the WU to understand the show and dialogues better. Thanks a lot for all WU. 

I like the part when Sati realises that she is half part of Shiv jee. NOw I understand why Lord Shiva was unable to concentrate in meditation after saving Sati with that Evill storm. He was dreaming about Tandav dance on moon... Now I know it was half Shiv and Half SAti dancing tandav... Ardhanareshwar

and Now I am keen to watch Mauni and Mohit dance as Sati and Lord Shiv. 

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the beautiful update.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Sia...I got this from an article on 36 gati and 84 Yonis...the writer is not known ...but I guess it explains the Yoni quite lucidly...Hope it helps...

http://www.jainuniversity.org/PDFs/eng-lib/3.6.pdf

Yoni is a place where the worldly beings get the birth form. There are several such places
of birth, but here one Yoni refers to a common factor, where the colour, taste, touch, smell and
place is common, it is one Yoni. Thus identifying such common places of birth, 84 Lakh Yonis
have been shown. One  Yoni means such places where the colour, taste, touch, smell etc are
common and we have such 84 Lakh Yonis from different Jivas to take birth from.
Yoni could be good or evil. What is a good Yoni?  
(1) The Yoni which gives birth to a Jiva who has much much longer span of life.
(2) The  Yoni is which give birth to the Gods in heaven (except Kalbishi and Paramadhami)
(4) The Yoni is Animal world giving birth to Horse, Elephant, Cow etc.
(5) The Yoni is which give birth to though one-sense being but to items like flower and such
other one-sense being.
The Yonis other than discussed earlier are evil Yonis.
We have five sense, but what we accomplish by one sense cannot be known is other
sensed. We can see with our eyes; but the ears do not know what we have seen. We feel with our
touch but the tongue does not know what we have touched. But the soul command all the sense,
and as such knows what function the senses are performing.
The miseries of haven have been discussed  here so that the soul  understands such
problems and thereby try to understand what is its  real role. Unfortunately the soul fials, to
realize the implied meaning of the situation. What he (how person) makes misundertanding is to
believe that Body is the soul or Senses are the Soul or Breathing is the soul these are the false beliefs and they lead the soul to births and rebirth in the four Gatis (Hell, Animals, Human ,God)
and 24 Dandaks.

[/QUOTE] thanks for ur answers... Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago