-DHDAJS- Maaneet SS- Link to thrd 2 added pg 135 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
interesting story dear
Continue soon
awesome start dear
continue soon

Hey guys here is the second part of this SS, Thank you all for liking the first part and motivating me to continue this SS

DHDAJS Part 2

Dr.- Mr.Handa plz we are trying our best, we will do what's in our hand, baqi sab upar wale ke haat main hai aap bas dua karte rahe. With that saying he went back in the operation room

Rano started to cry seeing her daughter lay there fighting for her life, where Dev was also fighting for his. Mr.Handa came to Rano and held her in his embrace and said "nothing will happen to our kids Rano, I will not let anything happen to them, you plz stop crying, I can't see u like this. Plz"

Rano- meri bachi, mujhe meri bache wapus chiye, sun rahe hai aap, mujhe mere Geet aur dev chiye" saying that she ran away from their and came to the picture of Baba Ji, "Kyun kar rahe hai aap aisa, kis gunha ki saza de rahe hai aap hamare bachon ko, plz save my kids, plz don't let anything happen to them. Plz Baba ji ek Ma ki dua sun le, uski gud ko suni mat hone de" Just then Dev parents Mr & Mrs. Shigal came.

"Mohindar" Mr. Shigal called as soon he turns they both hugged each other as Rano and Sneha did.

Rano- Sneha Geet Dev, plz use bacha lo

Sneha- shhh'kuch nahi hoga unhe, have faith in Baba Ji, he won't let anything happen to our kids.

After few hours the doctor came out of Dev room with his head bend down. Mohindar and Varun went to the doctor as soon they saw him coming out

Mr.handa- Dr how is Dev

Dr. - I'I am sorry Mr. Handa but'but we couldn't save him, he is no more.

"Deeev" Sneha scream as she hears the Dr. Varun goes and held her in his arm "Varun mera bacha, mera Dev, Varun" Rano stood their rooted, she wasn't in her sense anymore after hearing about Dev and collapsed down on the floor, the Dr. quickly check her pulse, which was going down. They quickly admit her_____________

"Geeet" Rano screams as she get back conscious, Mohindar came and hugged her, "meri Geet kaha hai, wo'wo theek hai na'aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahe'Geet tu theek hai na"

Mr.Handa- Rano hamari Geet bilkul theek hai'

"aur Dev, wo kaisa hai" Rano instantly asked, Mohindar looked away not able to tell her He is no more. He was scared of her reaction, he didn't wanted anything to happen to her, she was his life, "how is Dev, where is Sneha and Varun"

Mr.Handa- they left with'

Rano- they left, how could they, Dev is here aise halat main wo log use aise kaise chor ke ja sakte hai

Mr.Handa- Rano they left with Dev body.

"No'no'this can't be true, aisa nahi ho sakta, Dev hamari Geet ko aise chor ke nahi ja sakta, wo mar jayegi uske bina, aap jhot bol rahe ho na, bolye na aap ne jo kaha wo sab jhot hai'plz bolye na aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahe" Rano asked as she shook him

Mr.Handa- its true Rano, Dev left our Geet forever'he is dead" Rano instantly let go of his collar and runs toward Geet room'upon reaching their, she found her Geet laid their unconscious. She went and held her hand in hers and kissed it as tears made their way out. Mohindar came after her and saw her kissing Geet madly________

It was the day of Geet to come back home from hospital, she knew Dev is no more, she was lifeless now, nothing around her affected her, seeing her like this Rano heart bleed, she was no more the same Geet who used to be happy when dev was in her life. Her life changed, she had nothing in her life everything went with Dev, thought she blame herself for the death of Dev, if she didn't had told him that day to look at her while driving this wouldn't have happened, her dev would have been with her today.

Flashback end:

I wonder why you went
To a place where I could never go
When you had everything with me
Only you will ever know

You never left me any time
To record the feeling of your touch
Where did the loving ever go
When it all once meant so much

You leave my heart, you steal my soul
And time won't fill the empty hole
You left in me when you walked out