-DHDAJS- Maaneet SS- Link to thrd 2 added pg 135 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago

Dil se kah rahi Thank you all for liking the precious part and motivating me guys.  Here is the next part. ENJOY!!!

-DHDAJS Part 8-
It was sangeet day, Geet being busy with in the house preparation she didn't even realized how the time fly. Everyone was happy seeing her lost in work and not in her sorrow.

"DAD" Maan sternly said as he saw Yash eating sweet hiding from everyone, Maan came close to him and said "Dad what were you doing", Yash hid his hand behind and said "nothing Maan, I'I was'oh ya I was checking if everything is done according to our plan" as he said that he brought his hand that he hid behind his back holding the sweet, "oh yes Dad, then what it is this, hun" and pointed toward his hand, Yash closed his eyes soon his hand came in front and said "nothing" Maan takes the sweet from his and was about to go when Annie came from behind saying "see Dad I had told you, he will be doing his bossygiri around the house now, see now he is not even letting you eat sweet" Just then Dhara came from behind and twisted Annie ear saying "acha bachu, Maan is being mean hun, aur tum dono kya kar rahe ho, tumhe pata hai na Dad ko sweet mana hai, instead of stopping him your blaming Maan.

Annie- Mom plz leave my ear its hurting

Maan- no mom don't

Annie- Bahiii

Maan- what Bahi

"Mom chodo na, dard ho raha" Annie says making baby face

Maan- Mom leave her, and you go get ready sangeet ke liye late ho rahe hai, and Dad you too.

Annie and Yash both makes a baby face, Maan gives them both stern looks and says "NOW"

Annie and Yash both says together "ja rahe hain" as they left Dhara and Maan burst out in laugh, well not only them there was one more person watching this from behind the pillar who started laughing seeing Annie and Yash face, when Dhara and Maan heard the laugh they both looked behind only to find Geet laughing holding her tummy. Maan just kept staring at her as she laugh, this was probably the first time he saw her laugh whole heartily and for him it was not less than heavenly. Mano tu jaise uski hasi ne Maan ko ek aise duniya main le gai ho jahan wo aaj se pahle le kabhi gaya hi na, wo sakun jo shayad uske dil ko aaj barso baad mili ho, ya shayad aaj pahli bar itni meethi hansi usne suni ho________

DM- Dhara aap ne sari saman car main rakhwa di na

Dhara- ji ma ji, Geet ne khud se sari saman rakhi hai

DM- waise wo hai kahan nazar nahi a rahi hai

Dhara- lagta hai wo abhi tak tayar ho rahi hai

Just then Maan came in KM saying "mom Dadi chale lat'" his words get lost somewhere as his eyes fell on the angel in front, wearing the white sari just like he thought she would look in it, heavenly. As Geet came out fixing her pallu and her eyes met his and she just stood there staring at him as he looked just like she thought Maan would look in that shervani, as they both continued to stare at each other, Annie came in running and bumped into Maan breaking his eye lock with Geet. Geet looked down in embarrassment and then walked down to where everyone was waiting, not daring to make any eye contact with Maan, she felt weird at her own action that how easily she get lost in those dark eyes, there is something different that just makes her forget the whole world around them making her lost in them.

Dhara- chale we are getting late

Maan- hmm, and they all left.

Maan and Geet had to sit in one car as all were seated in the other cars leaving no space for Geet, for which Geet mentally scold Baba JI for making her go with Maan. Maan went and open the front Door for Geet and she sat Maan went around and sat on the driver seat and drove to "Agrabad" hotel. As Maan drove he kept stealing Geet glance, as he could not control his eyes gazing at her, but to his unknown it brought the dreadful night memory of her life for Geet and her face expression changed to frighten, which didn't go unnoticed by Maan but he didn't knew the reason for it. Soon the car stopped in front of the famous Agrabad hotel Geet stepped out not waiting another sec in the car, Maan was confused at her behavior but didn't asked anything as he didn't wanted to her hurt her. As Maan came to her he saw her all sweaty and scared "Geet you ok" Maan asked as he held her face in his palm. Geet just hugs him as she felt his hand on her cheek which seemed to soothe her pain before, she breakdown. Maan just held her and waited for her to calm down a little. After a while Geet realized that she is hugging Maan and that to in front of the hotel and people glancing at them as they went in the hotel, Geet quickly stepped away from him mumbling "Sorry". Then they both went in, and soon Geet went and joined Annie and Meera.

Annie- Meera you still haven't told us how Bahi purposed you, you know how boring he is in all these things, I just sometime wonder how you even fell for him.

Meera- aree Annie purpose karne ki tu baat hi mat karo, usne tu I love you bhi nahi kaha abhi tak

Annie and Geet looked at each other saying "WHAT" at the same time.

Geet- don't tell me Meera you said YES for this marriage without making Vicky confess his love to you

Meera- aur kya karti Mama Papa ne chance hi kaha diya, unhone ne tu meri Shadi kahi aur hi kara deni thi agar main uske confess ke chakar main parti tu. Geet and Annie both laughed at her and Annie said "wah meri hone wali Meera Bhabhi itni betab ho rahi thi mere Bahi se shadi karne ke liye ke uske I love u bolne tak wait nahi kiya"

Geet- Annie as far as I understand agar Meera ne wait karna na Vicky ke confess ka tu paka aunty aur uncle ji ne iski shadi kahi aur kar deni hai. And all the three started laughing. But out of all this none of them noticed that Maan was staring at Geet as they were talking, lost in her magical laugh, her smile, her gestures, her brown eyes. Except one person who was just observing his all movement and that was none other than his dad, Yash. Yash comes to Maan and sits beside him looking at Geet Yash says "baat chalo kya". Soon those words escaped Yash mouth Maan looked at him shock, did he really got caught by his father, he mentally scold himself saying "aab deakhna Dad teri kaise band baja te hai"

"Dad what are you talking about" Maan said as he tried tires to pour himself a Drink.

Yash- Maan you know I have caught you, so why don't you stop acting like I know nothing, shall I talk to ur Mom about it, I mean if you say so then she can talk to Mohindar about it.

Maan- Dad plz, you know I am not in to all this and plus marriage I don't trust this relations anymore.

Yash- Maan plz stop, it's been enough time for you to come over whatever happened with you, it's high time you move on with your life.

Maan- Dad plz, could we just drop this topic here" with that saying Maan left from their and went in the corner and started gulping drinks, as the fateful day flashed back in his mind, her face, the face that stole everything from him, his feelings his emotions, his mankind, his beautiful gift from the God had gifted him "LOVE", that every person is blessed with, once he was too but not anymore.

Dhara saw Maan sitting all alone in one corner and Yash looking at Maan, she goes and places her hand on his shoulder and says "kyun aap wo baat kar te ho jis se use bhi dhuk hota aur aap ko bhi"

Yash- Dhara, he is my son, I can't see him like this, kab tak wo apni zindagi akele jiye ga.

Dhara- Yash jaise Vicky ke zindagi main Meera aai hai, I am sure Baba ji ne bhi hamare Maan ke liye kahi na kahi uske liye ek aise saathi ko bana ya hoga jo uske dard ko apne pyar se mita de.

Yash- Dhara Baba ji ne tu hamein ishara kar diya hai, par wo'

Dhara- Yash aap kis ki baat kar rahe ho.

Yash- I am talking about Geet Dhara, I have noticed Maan he cares about her, the way he looks at her, I can see in his eyes he has feeling for her.

Dhara- Yash do you even know what you are talking about,

Yash- Dhara plz, whats wrong with it, if Geet marries Maan

Dhara- Yash I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that, its just that she loves Dev an'

"For god sake Dhara, he is no more is this world, why don't you understand Geet needs to move on in her life along with Maan" Yash said as he looked at Geet.

Dhara- Yash I agree but'Yash aap bhi jante aur main bhi jaan ti ho ke kitna mushkil hota hai, us insane ko bhol pana jise hum apni jaan se bhi zidya pyar karte hai, aur kisiii'

" tumne bhi tu kiya tha, you accepted me didn't you" Yash said looking at Dhara painfully, "Yash" Dhara whispers as they both stared at each other as tears threaten to come out of Dhara eyes. Just as she was about to say something Dadi came and said "beta what are you guys doing here, Meera parents are looking for you both" Dhara quickly wiped her tears that were resting on her lashes and says looking at DM "ji Ma" and went with her glancing back at Yash''

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wa0QFD-ruY[/YOUTUBE]
(Plz listen to this song in the BG)
Thanks for Abinash079 for suggesting me this song and Dilsay for clearing my confusion

Soon the sangeet functions started and everyone took chance to dance except four people who were lost in their past. Not knowing why was their past were brought abruptly like this when there was nothing to lose now, when they had nothing to lose but to lose themselves in the darkness of their life, or was it because Baba ji had planed something else for them all.
As the others continued to enjoy the sangeet function, all Geet could remember in all this is hers and Dev time, the moments they spend together. Where on the other hand Maan just sat in the corner looking at everyone enjoying, but as soon Geet sad face came in his sight; his drink slipped out of his hand and all he could see in the crowd was her sad face. He just kept staring at Geet forgetting people around him, forgetting about his own pain, but then Maan sees her going out of the hall, he just follows her but as people going out and coming in he lost her sight and once he made his way out in the Hallway he couldn't find her anywhere, he looks for her around the main hallway but couldn't find her their either, then he stops few people asking if they have seen any girl going out or anywhere in white sari but none said they have, he goes out in searching for her but he couldn't trace her anywhere, he comes back in and sees the guards he goes to them hoping they might have seen her and one of the guard tells him that he had seen a girl going up the terrace. Maan runs to the terrace only to see her standing at the door step staring at something, as Maan follows her gaze he finds Vicky and Meera there, Geet looked at them as Vicky was sitting on his knees held his hand toward Meera as Vicky said "Will you marry me" Meera blushed as she placed her hand on his and Vicky stood up holding Meera hand in his and slowly he slips a ring in her ring finger and says "I love you Meera" as soon Meera name escaped Vicky mouth, it brought Geet out of her thought as she was lost looking at them and was thinking it was her and Dev their standing there, but no it was not it was just her illusion. She unknowingly starts taking her steps back as she kept staring at Meera and Vicky as they hugged each other, but before she could turn to run away from their, she bumps into Maan, she didn't need to look back before hugging him to see if it was him or not. "mujhe yeha se le jaiye Maan, plz mujhe yehan se le jayei, plz take me away from here plz" geet said as she clutched on his shervani, for few min Maan stood their holding Geet in his embrace as he ran his hand on her back comforting her, he glanced at Meera and Vicky last time before taking Geet away from there, as they made their out of the hotel he called Dhara telling her that he is taking Geet home making an excuse of her not feeling good. As it was almost end of the party Dhara didn't question him further and said they will come home soon.

Precap: tum se shikayar hain (Song) & Dhara Yash past to be reveal
I know guys u must be confused abt Dhara and Yash, well they do have a past and i forgot to mention it on previous updates. so their past will be almost revel in next update and will fully revel in the second updates.

Previous: page 61 -Next: page 95

Sorry for the Mistakes

Plz press the like button & Comment
if u want me to pm u plz

Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago
awesome update...

mindblowing...

geet n maan started liking each other in deir unconscious mind...geet even not knowing whether it is maan or not...she just hugged him as if she knew it is maan...its amazing...

waiting eagerly to knw yash n dhara's past...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...

loved it...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Edited by love2_soma - 12 years ago
hey nice updt...but want maneet only plsss...
Thank you thank you for ur regular weekend update 😉
awesome update me liking Yash and Maan's relationship ...
 update
loved it
continue soon
plz add me i sent you a buddy request
Originally posted by Dilsay

Thank you thank you for ur regular weekend update 😉
awesome update me liking Yash and Maan's relationship ...

ur most welcome jaani for the regual weekend updates
thanks for liking the update ji

Originally posted by kamiya

update
loved it
continue soon
plz add me i sent you a buddy request

thanks for liking the update dear
will surly add u dear
thanks for the request dear
Loved the Update... Thanks for the PM... :)
Awesome part.
I loved it.
Precap is interesting.