Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great Thread...Best Of Luck...😉
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice Thread girls.

looking forward to a lot of creativity and Romance.

Edited by migan - 12 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
all the best for the particitants
Looking forward to see some fantastic creations..
tvmylove thumbnail
@rathna akka... Need any text on the banner?
tvmylove thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavanyaz

Thanks harita, zeena and ratna akka for preparing this wonderful thread..

hey lavu i did nothing da.. It was rathna akka's effort dear.. Very good thinking.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zee10

@rathna akka... Need any text on the banner?

Of course you can zeenu 😃 as long its relevant to the serial forum that you have choosen.
tvmylove thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Of course you can zeenu 😃 as long its relevant to the serial forum that you have choosen.

ok akka post it on the  main post..
Sue Nair thumbnail
I am lost for words at the things you youngsters create...hmmm.😍..wish I was much younger and full of vitality to be at par with you dear ones..!! 🤪

Just want to share this with you all - I remember one Valentine Day when nair bhaiya bought a bunch of red roses...I saw him carrying and bringing it towards me...my heart melted (Wow! he loves me so much") coz I simply love red roses...about 20 odd flowers. When he brought them to me and wished me Happy Valentine with a warm hug/kiss I noticed that the flowers were plastic ones...😡.  My little heart sank..!😭

My two children saw this and burst out laughing saying " Acha...you giving amma plastic roses?" He quickly said "plastic roses last forever just like the love I have for your mum"😳

I still do have those plastic roses with me...still bright red  and real looking minus the fragrance...!!😆
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Chellama thumbnail

Hi Everyone!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!!!!!

hmmm...let me share one interesting thing happened this morning.

I woke up this morning and rushing to go for an appointment and was in the kitchen preparing lunch for my daughter(7yrs).  She brought me a gift bag with a gift and came up to me, hugged me and wished me for valentines day.  She gave me the gift and told me all the details about it, price, where and when she and her daddy bought. *** funny

My husband on the other side was screaming at her saying **didn't i tell you not to give mommy the information. 😆  it was so funny i laughed my head off... 😆

was again a nice valentines day morning ❤️

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sending in the VM and banner's buddies... Open vote will be held next week. Thank you😃