BV 6th February 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update! 

Oh man why am I still following? πŸ€” 

Anandi leave...why can't you have this thought in your head..."Everything is going wrong because of me, I should leave" and then she leaves...Bingo! Then we get to see how Haveli ppl suffer for hurting her, how JG too fail to prove anything and how Anandi will start a new life with new struggles and new people around. πŸ˜
moon1209 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Boring episodes are not ending...
J is so happy that finally he got the permission from his illegal wife to call his legal wife...both JG are getting on my nerves now...😑
wat a dialogue by G "anandi apni pair pe khud kulhari mar rahi ho"...πŸ˜†
God knows in which world she is living...
Hope DS's comeback will show some interesting track...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Illyria!!!!
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gauri is such a little crook.   Totally slammed anandi. 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The look on Bholashankar jagya's face was priceless when she said "why dont you call anandi and find out" -- he was like 😲 -

I feel it serves anandi right for sharing all this family drama with jagya -- particularly without bhairon's permission.  

I mean here he goes and cuts off all relations with his son for anandi's sake... and anandi, the cause of the separation does not respect her f-in-law's emotions behind the decisions and keeps having conversations with jagya at the drop of a hat. 😑😑.

I really feel that there is nothing to tell anyone unless they are capable of helping ...otherwise it just becomes gossip ...which is what it is for Jagya.

Even if anandi needs comfort she has her friends phooli and asha and they are good friends who love her and will stand by her.  Why share all this with jagya?
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I guess they need a reason to show Jagya and Gauri and having them still involved by way of Anandi updting with family issues is how they are doing this. 

The thing is i do understand to a certain extent what gauri is saying, what is the need to involve jagat in all of this, clearly his family and his own parents want nothing to do with him so why is Anandi talking to him in the first place, there are so many other people she can share her woes with why is she  choosing him.  She herself asked Jagat to stop calling her at one point and then Anandi is doing the same by calling him and keeping him up to date.

This then becomes a neveer ending circle.  People need to make a decision and stick to it.  Anandi is a sarpanch so needs to make impartial decisions otherwise she should just drop the position.  You either support Anandi or you dont.  You either want Jagat in your lives or dont.  Jusf make a decision and stick to it.

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illyria

I guess they need a reason to show Jagya and Gauri and having them still involved by way of Anandi updting with family issues is how they are doing this. 

Yes, but the way they do this (by recycling the same gauri jealous- slam anandi storyline) is getting on my nerves.

They can show other aspects of their lives as well I feel.  I mean the issue with jagat prescribing some medicine which the patient was allergic to -- could have been developed into two or three more episodes and very skillfully would have been great to watch him squirm or to learn responsibility or something.  The audience too would have loved it.   They didnt need to do anything which had long term implications for him ... but still could have stretched it for three episodes at least.

Instead they waste time with anandi running after the mirage of nandu in the haveli;  gehna exploring mahavir's haveli;  anandi waiting to answer the phone after 500 rings, each ring taking one minute each; 

And even if they want to show fillers they can have a few more meaningless filler scenes of phooli and her adult education class  or asha-abhishek romance or something that even if it didnt move the story forward would still be entertaining to watch and just a change on the eyes.

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Anandi's half marathon running after the phone call as if she saw a ghost! It was so overdone! So un natural! badly scripted!!And her line, I am wrong!! Ohh then go and tell in the panchayat that ur decision is wrong! Whats the problem!!

Its too much!

Btw the precap is lil different, in stead of negative BG music, some comic tunes r playing!!

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

Anandi leave...why can't you have this thought in your head..."Everything is going wrong because of me, I should leave" and then she leaves...Bingo! Then we get to see how Haveli ppl suffer for hurting her, how JG too fail to prove anything and how Anandi will start a new life with new struggles and new people around. πŸ˜

bv will be back to no 1...then⭐️
but the prob is cvs r half sleeping these days!
whats the problem of them yaar!!...there r wide range of options r available! but no they r showing useless fillers!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
same kahan pina, same crying, same jealousy, same dialogs, phew!!
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..

i am not understanding why anandi have to tell everything to jaggya?πŸ˜• and again gauri told her so many things..and she was listening silently..why? don't you know how to disconnect the call?😑

so much introduction of dadisa's return..everyone is thinking about dadisa..πŸ₯±
when anandi ran after the ph call..some "durge durge" music started..and i was..😲..for a sec i felt i am watching some ekta mata's serial and not BV..in all ekta's serial they put some music like that.."jai jai mata" etc etc..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what is wrong with the CVs?..BV is becoming a pain to watch day by day..😭😭

Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago