Thendral

Monday Update: 06/02/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Baghi dear for the wonderful Netru/Indu/Naali episode's update...😃

Netru divorce....Indru proposing to Ex-fiance...Naalai kalyanam pannikalama????...Charu, i never thought u had such intentions towards me nu solli...psycho meter is going to cross 100 🤢... and even above...For sure this is so artificial if TA gets hold of psycho this way...😕👎🏼...
The reason again will be the same and back to square one...it was bcos of u ditching C after engagement will be VR's blame...and again GW/Lav disowned and same things repeated?? Will it be so??? I doubt it ...😕...but lets see...

What a jump was that from psycho...face full a hair...😆😉...they are nicely making a joker out of psycho...same jump before TA once pls 😛

Puvi was just awesome...If TA is really mad at Puvi, he would never be quiet for so long for the complaints against GW...😕...Does TA ever keep his mouth shut when someone he is in favour of is bashed in front of him...???😛...

This week will give a good jerk to everyone I guess...lets see...

GW/Lav - u just failed at being so good...🤢...u r going to look like a joker thinking all these talks...🤢
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗

Puvi was awesome⭐️. TA this time was listening to Puvi eventhought he took it for granted. Puvi please chase this GW/SQ out soon.

TA hesitating to call Pei...Rofl Aama avaru vekka paduvaaru to talk to you... aana you don't have any shame you shameless Pei🤢. Pei now in the mood of swinging, hugging and dancing I guess😡... Sigh... Appadiyay in the same speed end up in the mental hospital too😡.

TA talk about Thulz to Pei looked so forceful and commical😆. He kept on forcing himself blaming Thulz. So TA opened the topic. Is he going to propose to Pei?? Appo promo scence is not dream?? Oray confusing.

I have a feel that Thulz and TA/Pei are going to meet in the temple where Thulz went😲. Somehow the temple thing is planned by TA and been informed to MM I guess😲. Maybe GW/Lav might be forced to come over there for the climax. Somebody might represent GP family I guess. Lets see😍.

Story moving in Jet speed👏. omg! tomorrow promo scene and Joseph scene might be there too. So then it leads to climax I guess😍😍.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Bhaghi!!😃🤗

GW enna pulse checking aa
😡...if you talk like that you think TA will go bring T?😲...over aa scene poding🤢😡...poor viewers😭...This Lav is getting my nerves😡...her life see-saw la dancing but she is proving herself as a dedicated broker🤬...Sudha's rhyme mind voice about GW and Lav was super🤣.

I think TA's dialog about missing things in life...he meant T...and missing that because of trusting C is what he meant?...and C thought about  he missing her?
🤪😕...i am confused...but promo scene looks like C's imagination😕
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful updates TTfan!!!

A great start to this week!!  Story is moving fast!!  But I wanted to see Tulasi today…

GW's acting and fake tears were so funny!!!  Lol!!!  She now wants Tamil to bring Tulasi back.  Tamil should have been like "Yes mother, you are right.  I will go bring Tulasi back and we will go back to our house".  That would have been super to hear. 

What a lesson from SQ!  She never bothered to fix things up with her husband…and I'm surprised Tamil didn't call them either.

Puvi and Sudha were great today with their questions for GW and dialogues.

Next morning means another day…I wonder when the Friday is coming for the bank case….

Charu's scenes today were eewww!!!  Nothing else to say…

Tamil…hmm….not sure what to say about him either but he feels lonely without his wife is a good feeling…he deserves this…let's see what he says tomorrow.

Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent update for an interesting start to this week.
No one can excel Gw/Lav in their acting (deceiving?). "kuzhandhaiyum killivittu thottilum atti vidara" kadhai!! Hope Ta out performs them and brings out their true colors! Sudha's mind voicing was superb and I wish it were vocal!

Well, it seems like TA/C convo is not a dream. C is rushing to TA's apt and hope she blurts out her wish at the same speed! Waiting for 2morrow's episode!

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update TT fan😊👏. Acting episode😉😊. Today's episode clearly depicted that TA is 100% acting to watch psycho's reactions. Looks like everything will move fast in upcoming episode.. My question is 'Is this all required to cure this charu? (Complete master plan by Gp) I think both of them are acting to cure charu.

Coz last episode thuls was comforting paatti and  it clearly shows t&T have some plans. Both T&T are using charu's own game to finish her off. Thuls might have advised TA to act like this so that he himself could see charu' true colours. Because no one will propose the next day after getting sign from his soul mate. Hope so. I really hate when she touches TA. Coming to sudha I really liked her mind voice especially in today's episode. Waiting for the next episode.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Edited by sowjanya32 - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks TTFan for the Update😉😊
😆
GW and SQ stop it we viewers dont have the guts to see your idiotic play..Only you ppl will think TA will believe...But adhu dhaan illa😡..Puvi was so responsible and was not able to bear his sister and brother life is runining by his own mother...GW unnaku roadhaan confirm..

Charu dont have words to laugh at her..😡.What a trust on TA that he will propose her nnu...😆😆
TA-Thulasi has something in the room i mean their talk is somehow related to what ta going to speak to Charu..Oruvela pottuvangaporanao...

As annajay said i think confrontation in this week end and i believe mostly charu is dreaming but as usual promo misleading and so short..Anything can happen..I am ready for the blast..what about my dear thendraliansEdited by anituram - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Bhagi 🤗.