6th FEB'12 WU-Divorce postponed,Sinal cute nokjhok

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hai sahasra πŸ˜Š,

Thanks for the nice update...

More in store ...some expected,some Known,Some unknown...some sensible ,some insensible...ok i am all set to watch future  Parichay now...lets see what happens...
TY S

Aitraaz track se mujhe Aitraaz hai cause Siddhi koi bhi case jeetna to door ladh bhi nahi sakti 🀣
Originally posted by rdfan

TY S

Aitraaz track se mujhe Aitraaz hai cause Siddhi koi bhi case jeetna to door ladh bhi nahi sakti 🀣
Fikr math karo P,jab case V pe ho toh M  Jhansi ki Rani mode mein aajayegiπŸ˜†,ab ladegi apni pati keliye-uss din Thakralko sunayi thi na,woh ek jhalak tha iss Thakral vs Siddh track keliyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thanks sahasra for the WU. Today's episode was nice, but I don't think I am personally going to like what's coming our way (i know everybody else likes it going Aitraaz way). I mean I have nothing against this track, but I just don't want the witch to occupy all the screen space again and be all over sinal again. I actually liked this past week's track, though it was sad, it was witcha free. Kya karoon, kamzor dil ki insan hoon, witcha ki presence bardasht nahi kar patiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks sahasra for the WU. Today's episode was nice, but I don't think I am personally going to like what's coming our way (i know everybody else likes it going Aitraaz way). I mean I have nothing against this track, but I just don't want the witch to occupy all the screen space again and be all over sinal again. I actually like this past week's track, though it was sad, it was witcha free. Kya karoon, kamzor dil ki insan hoon, witcha ki presence bardasht nahi kar patiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know what you are going through with just a thought of this track.πŸ˜†,but don't worry it'll be more of Siddhi-Thakral than Witcha,I mean she'll be there but not as much as screen space as before last week.
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks sahasra for the WU. Today's episode was nice, but I don't think I am personally going to like what's coming our way (i know everybody else likes it going Aitraaz way). I mean I have nothing against this track, but I just don't want the witch to occupy all the screen space again and be all over sinal again. I actually like this past week's track, though it was sad, it was witcha free. Kya karoon, kamzor dil ki insan hoon, witcha ki presence bardasht nahi kar patiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rani 😊,

πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†  🀣
I know what you are going through with just a thought of this track.πŸ˜†,but don't worry it'll be more of Siddhi-Thakral than Witcha,I mean she'll be there but not as much as screen space as before last week.

Thanks for the consolation sahasra, I was going nuts thinking how would I be able to tolerate that witch. After that night, I thought it was the end of the witch, but she resurfaced so quickly and came back with even dirtier trick to bother Sinal. If Daddy Thakaral takes the front seat in this court case then I am fine as long as CVs keep witcha's appearance to minimum, I am okay with itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by umayal

Rani 😊,

πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†  🀣

🀒 It's the truth🀣🀣🀣. She makes my BP go so high that I fear to have heart attack while watching the episode.
Loved SiNals scenes today!...and 6 months are enough to confess love they share.

Thanks for the WU!

NIDHI