Chellameh

CM Feb 6 - 10 Updates in pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Update by Shreenithi - Thanks so much Shreenithi... 

Monday 6th Feb 2012

viewersukku aruLvaai
 Chellammah
viewersukku aruLvaai
updatekku naduvilE aatRaamai
iruppadhai IF-il kaNdOmE
Raadhika IF-il kaNdOmE
kadhai mudikka En manamillai
seekiram mudiyamma
Chellammah 
seekiram mudiyamma!!!

NRL goes to toilet...comes back (pona vandhudhana aaganum)...Amudha gives her towel...NRL sillarai kaasugal from her surukku bag falls down...Amudha porukki kuduthings.;...NRL says 5 rs missing...I'll search...Amudha stops her and says i'll find it tomorrow and will give it to u...NRL says OK...Sends amudha to make dosai...

Kitchen...amudha suttufying dosai...Vendhucho vegalaoyo...ambuttu vegama dosai vandachu...NRL eating...Dinner over...Amudha takesthe palte and goes to the kitchen and NRL takes the maindoor key and locks the door...Amduha asks why...NRL says kaalam kettu kidakku...Thirudans will come...we should be careful...(haiiyo kezhavi...kolaikari ya veetukulla vachukittu thirudanukku bayapadra😆)....

NRL takes the mat and viruchufying near the bed / eadbody...Amudha comes there and shcoked to see NRL near ponam...She comes an dsits near her and says athai athai...dont sleep here...Lot of ants are here😆NRL says no no...i'll sleep here only...u go and sleep...Amudha yosichufying some new idea to send NRL out of the room...Light off...amuha andha bed la yae paduthachu (aanalaum indha lady kku rombha dhegiriyam dhaan😲).....

CM's house...CM sleeping in her room...A scorpion comes and baby azhaga sleeping...PEarl sleeping next to the baby...CM gets up and drinks water...Then she comes to pearl's room and paasama oru look...comes near the baby and covers the baby with the blanket and leaves...(edhukku indha scene ippo ??)...

Back to scorpion / baby game...KAdikuma kadikadha??Scorpo comes nearthe baby...and correct timing la pearl turns towards the baby and scorpo orey podu pearl kku...She starts screaming and CM and AV comes there...

CM takes AV to hospital...AV kills the scorpion  and ellarum sendhu hospital kku going...

Amudha 's house...NRL tells amudha to switch on the lights...Then she says indha room sariyillai...i'll go back to my pazhaiya place...She leaves and amudha closes the door and perumchu vittufying...(oru dead body ulla irukke nnu konjam kooda bayapadara maadhiri theriyalaye indha ponnu😕)...

Bell thiruttu thanama comes down and gives missed call to amudha...Amudha calls back and says athai sleeping near the main door ...Bell shocked...Amudha says better we will inform the police...Bell tells her to open the terrace door...

Amudha opens the door for bell ..bell comes in Amduah and Bell packs the dead body and lifts it and brings it oiut of the room (ponam weight aa irukadha and smell varadha??).....NRL correcta wakes up to drink water...Amudha and bell super shocked...

Thodarum...

Updates by Shree
Tuesday 7-2-12 Update

Bell and Amudha still trying to take the deadbody out...vasu's mom gets up...Coughs and the she goes back to sleep...Amudha and bells succesfully brings the body to the terrace and bella tells amudha to go...Amudha tells him that she will also come with him...Bell and amudha hides the body in the car...Leaves...

Hospital...Doctor giving injection to pearl...Doctor says edhuva irundhalum i cant tell u only after 30 mins...She tells CM to wait outside...CM and AV waiting outside...

Amudha and Bell driving with the ponam...At home...Kavi gets up and finds bells missing...Comes out and shouts ennanga ennanga...No reply from her ennanga...Calls his cell phome...Bell looks at the number and cuts the call...comes in and losks the door...

Amudha's house...Power goes off...maamiyar wakes up!...calls amudha...no reply...She gets up to ,,,,power comes and amudha roomla light is on...Mamaiyar wonders imbuttu nerathukku thoongama what doing??...Calls amudha...No reply...

Kavi and kezhavi maathi maathi shown...Tension aa waiting...Then kezhavi goes to kavi's house and says amudha is missing...Kavi says my husband also missing...As expected 2 perum comes to a decision  that amudha and bell rendu perum engayo poitaanga...

Kezhavi super angry...she says rendu perum onna poirundha onnadhaan varanum (super kezhavi...ippadithaan arivali thanama yosikanum..maintain please)...Kavi says...all becoz of u baby (indha name aa innuma change pannala😡)...amudha va veratirukanum...let us wait for them...let them come...we both will kizhuchufy naarnaara...

Hospital...CM waiting outside the ward ...worried...

Oru man...kudimagan...singing kolaiveri song...stops his bike oru orama namma country aa asinga padutha poraru...Bella and amudha's car comes there and stops...This kudimagan takes his cellphone and records the scene...bell takesout the deadbody and he tells amudha to wait there itself...Amudha sits in the car and starts crying...Kudimagan ellathayum record panraru...(sarakku sariyillai pola...ularikitte vandharu...idha mattum correct aa record panraru😕)...

Thodarum...

Updates by Selva

Wednesday 08/02/2012

The scene opens with Maniarasu and Amutha's mission of disposing manager's deadbody. And someone is recording  the happenings in cell phone. They successfully completed the mission and starts to leave. CM identifies both of them while she is on the way to hospital
for MA as she has been bitten by scorpion. She gets shocked on seeing both of them in midnight and goes to thinking mode.

In Amutha's home Visagam and Kavitha are waiting for Amutha and Mani and they reaches there. Visa asks abt the  reason. Mani tells Amutha got sick becoz of food poison and he accompany her to the hospital. Kavitha badmouths  both of them. Visa counter attacks Mani that why Amutha didn't wakeup her. Mani tells she was sleeping and i heard the screaming
of Amutha who was in pain and tells not to doubt Amutha.  He tells Amutha to go inside the home. In the meantime Kavitha screams at him and Mani  as usual doesn't bother. He takes her to his home.

Amutha tries to enter the house but Visa confronts her that she is watching Amutha and her behavior after she returned  home. Amutha pleads not to doubt her and tells whatever Mani told is right. Visa in no mood to listen. Amutha then enters the house without listening her.
In Mani's home Kavitha badmouths both Mani and Amutha. She tells she is not like Vasu who accepts his wife who has connection with another person. Mani shuts her up and goes to bathroom  without listening her. Kavitha in anger goes to kitchen and searches for kerosene. The servent girl comes and stops her but she is in no mood to listen. The girl goes and pleads Mani to save  Kavitha but Mani doesn't bother. Kavitha pours the oil.

Screen Freezes...

Updates by Nithya

Thursday Feb 9th Updates

Kavi pours the kerosene and tries to immolate herself.. Maid succeeds in bringing Bell out.. Bell pleads..  Kavi does not budge.. She ignites a matchstick and just before she ignites herself her son cries.. Bell tells think about our baby and Kavi is moved hearing her baby cry.. She runs to her son.. hugs him and says she will never do this in future.. Bell is relieved.. CM thinking about bell and Amudha boarding the auto and worries..

Amudha crying.. MIL bashing.. Why spoil my son's life.. no peace in our lives.. What do you  have in your mind'Amudha walks into the washroom to take a bath and MIL taunts her more why bath if you went to the hospital.. Tell me truth.. Some more curses in mute.. Amudha sits down crying.. MIL decides to see one hand.. MIL calls up Vasu and updates him about Amudha perplexed on her unexpected return,  missing midnight, coming back with Bell, telling that she was hospitalized and on saline, not answering her questions and bathing at this time.. Vasu says I will sort it out after I come back and hangs up..

Chithappakku First Night.. waiting in a decorated room for his puthu maniavi Padmini.. Rendu thooya tamizhla sagikka mudiyadha romance..  He goes to kiss his wife and wakes up from his dream with Wood in tight close-up and screams.. He yells at Wood for showing his face in tight close-up and scaring him while Wood says you pulled me so close to your face and scared me.. Chithappa says it was dream.. Wood probes about Padmini and Chithappa brushes it off saying I cannot re-collect what happened in the dream.. But wood feels something is fishy and vows to dig it out..

Murdera record pannina Kudimagan replays the recorded video of Bell taking the manager into some woods, pouring petrol and burning him..

Thodarum

Updates by Swash

Friday, Feb 10, 2012 updt

Scene starts again with MaNiarasu taking Boss body and pouring alcohol over it and setting it on fire, all being captured by a guy on his cell phone. He drops the phone and again locates it in the car's tail lights.

Chithappu is all in a romantic mood and singing duet songs of yesteryears and applying talcum powder generously to his face to make it look like a newly sunnaambu adichufied wall, all observed by a smiling KalavaaNi (kalaivaaNi). She teases him and he says it was her husband who blurted padmini's name in sleep and then shifted the blame on chethaps. KalavaaNi says my husband is never like this and he will not utter another girl's name and uppusappu illaa dialogs.

Mookkuthi illaa pombaLai (vasus mom) is so angry, waiting for Vasu's arrival and she is joined by Kavitha who is also very angry.

Meanwhile the police find the abondoned white car of Boss and a constable is summoned who is none other than the witness who took the recording. He says he has found a golden goose and he is going to be ultra rich (blackmail). AC/Inspector comes and they decide to lodge a case and track the car. This guy now knows that this was the car which dumped the manager's body. He tells the other yEttu to inform him of all proceedings before informing higher authorities and very soon he himself will become an inspector and will make that other guy a SI.

..thodarum..

P.s. I couldn't watch more of this crap. So, if anyone recalls other imp happenings, can u please mention it here? Thx.

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks Eclat, Srinithi and Selvalakshmi!  Idhu enna karumamo... all the time they are multiplying the number of tracks in this serial and irukkara tracks solve aagara maadhiri theriyala.  This kulla kathirika Kavitha feel like wringing her neck!!  She is so annoying...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the double updates Shree..

Thanks for the updates Selva..

eclat.. a very apt title for the thread 😳
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi, Selvalaksmi & Nithya

This stupid Amudha - unna vechchundu oru kolai kooda paNNamudiyala!!  vandhu romba karmasradhdhaiyaa kuLikkaNumaa... dEvuda..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Sree, Nithya and Selvalakshmi. Why they have to hide the murder?