Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update - 6/2/12

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly my apologizes for not been able to give the WU for yesterdays epy..my net ditched me at the last moment!😭

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 51

06/02/2012-Monday

At the Palace

Sati and Madanike share a hug..which shows there fondness and the bond  they share with each-other

Sati then leaves her room in the excitement and as she leaves the shadow which we see hides.
MAdanike is happy to see Sati in this mood..but soon she realizes that somebody has heard there conversation and the person moves towards Madanike..that someone is Prasuti.

Madanike is now worried,but puts a normal expression in order to hide things...

"She says that Sati has just left the room she looked very pretty and her Dance is something we are looking forward to" she utters not facing Prasuti who was standing in front of her.

"Its your betrayal which is worth seeing Madanike..you have shown your true colors now..its all my fault that i thought your just a dancer ..you too would have a benevolence of a mother,i kept my daughter under  your care " a furious Prasuti

Madanike is hurt.

"You used to say that Sati is very dear to you-like a daughter ..had she been your daughter would you do the same to her?
What you have done today..only an enemy cam do that,did you forget that Prajapti Daksh is Shiv's opponent or did you forget that Prajapati has cursed Shiv..if not why did you do this to us? "Prasuti rants

"Cause this is the heart of a mere dancer ..its neither  Prajapti's wife's nor Svyambhu Manu's daughter's..who could just hear the noise of  breaking rules,but not the pain of one's own daughter-who has great pride on her husband's arrogant deeds,but is ashamed of one's own daughter's pure love?" Madanike counters.

"I couldn't stop Sati even if i wanted to,cause the nature of Love is such,it starts to stream like the unstoppable oceans and besides any ordinances of the world cannot stop it" Madanike continues .

"we have to stop Madanike or there will be catastrophe..and you responsible for all this-cause your the one who mislead Sati "Replies Prasuti.

Madanike smiles and says "To see Sati happy..i can take all the faults in the -world upon myself-let her live her life(typical DDLJ line)
Let her lead a love-some life for once.If Sati could get Shivs love back,i would think that my purpose in life is served "Madanike folds her hands in front of Prasuti

"Today,Sati leaving all her fears,all those rituals & customs back is gonna show her love for Mahadev through her dance"Madanike informs.

"If that happens,this Vasantosav would be the last  fest of this palace."Prasuti warns

Madanike is shocked!

On the other side Sati is suppa excited about the day..

"You(Mahadev) have to come infront of everyone just for me-I would continue dancing till you come here" Sati talks to herself

she runs-dances-blushes through the corridors towards the hall

At the kailash Mahadev is in his deep meditation he does get the message which Sati wanted to convey to him.

At the hall..everybody where getting prepared for the dance competition..when Sati arrives.

She makes her way towards the stage..it was as if her feet took the steps by themselves towards the dayas -she was lost completely  in Mahadev's thoughts.

The Rag-Raginis,Chandrama & Rohini,the audiences..Everyone looks at her with amaze.

She taking measured steps advances towards the stage with elegance in her  walk.

The sound of her anklets grew as silence engulfed the hall..

She then creates the base music (of Shiiv raag) by jingling her anklets and matches steps with the same...she then waits for the Raag-Raagini's to play the same tune.

Chandrma is astonishment hearing Mahadev's tune

Then Raag (Hindol-i think) gets up and goes towards Chandrana in order to seek permission to play that track for that  particular dance form..Chandrama is now in a fix- to allow or not..he couldn't even stop Sati at that point.So he permits them to play the track (poor guy, little does he know where this nod of his land him.)

Sati now starts her dance on the tunes played by Raag-raagini's..the tune of her beloved Shiva.

Then she matches her steps to the rhythm  of the raaga and performs a beautiful piece.
Dancing to woo her love-Mahadev..

Both Prasuti and Madanike reach the hall

"We'll all see how Love is gonna be redefined in the form of Dance"Madanike  to Prasuti.

Sati continues to dance with great exuberance..the belief she has that Mahadev would come for her ..that he would feel the magnitude of love she has for him..dancing for quite some time she falls on the ground-but her faith was firm.
"You have to come" Sati softly utters

Mahadev gets out of his meditation hearing her never budging plea

At the stage there lies a determined Sati and all of a sudden the stage is covered with the same divine light that indicates the arrival of Mahadev.

Everybody is taken aback by this.
Sati feels Mahadev's  presence  at her back.

There stands Mahadev- in his profound form,he had to come (even this time) as the other part of his soul invites him..persuades him to come forth.

Sati turns around and is overjoyed by seeing Mahadev .

Everyone is shell-shocked to see Mahadev at Prajapati's den

Sati now gets up gradually as Mahadev moves towards her.. Mahadev and Sati are now facing each other-looking into each-others eyes which says the story of there undying love-want and passion.

The lose themselves into eachother's eyes...There stood Mahadev and Sati who where one..who completed one another.That moment they stood as time has stopped.
Sati then goes very near to him..and his gaze follows her -they both like the old times -start there Nritya-together every step in synched..with the rhythm  with the taalas.

As Madanike said ,they redefined there Love on the stage.. It was the dance of love - of deep emotions - of purity of there feelings.As the dance tails they put there real posture -the posture which entails there original form of 'Ardhanarishwar'

Both dance with great contentment and delight.

Mahadev's  gaze never leaves his reason of joy..he continues to see her and simultaneously dance.No sooner he realizes that this was Sati and he is a viragi..all the happiness in his face vanishes

Now she was dancing for long-due to the exertion she falls on the round -unconscious
He sees her dance in ecstasy..he moves back and disappears in the divine light.

Sati continues dancing ..She now does the ''  dance..she creates an image of Mahadev  with perfection in her foot work..as she does this Prajapti enters the hall way
..Sati in her exaltation dances her way on the stage..the colors she fills showed the colors of love.. Prajapti is damn angry now
"Sati!!"Daksh cries a loud

Sati was dancing for long-due to the exertion she falls on the round -unconscious.Sati falls into the Arms of Mahadev (The image that she drew)

Precap:

Prajapati takes the class of raag Ragini's and inquires on who was the one who played the tune of Shiva..so that daksh's daughter would dance with daksh's enemy shiv"

Prajapati and Prasuti are upset by the events..and Prasuti informs that Madanike is the one who is responsible for all this

Thanks for reading

Regards Sia.

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was a mindblowing,pasionate, divine, awesome epi and dance afcourse.
the dance took ma breath away. is was so mesmerized. just exellent!!
Sia889 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

it was a mindblowing,pasionate, divine, awesome epi and dance afcourse.

the dance took ma breath away. is was so mesmerized. just exellent!!

Yep it was indeed! Thanks for liking
Sia889 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Asmi-

thankxx 4 d update!!

Thanks for reading..Glad u liked it