Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

OS.. Kiunki Baap Bhi Kabhi Beta Tha..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ My first OS on Ahluwalia family.. 😳 Okie I admit this is the task assigned by Ridzi in MOTW thread πŸ˜† Never mind.. The task was - I have to write an OS where Lucky will throw Bebe out of his house.. 😊 So here it goes..

------------------------------------------------

Current situation.. Cont. from there..

Sweety ji packs her and Ginny's bag and is about to leave along with Ginny.. Luckyji stops her saying she cant take Ginny away from him as she is his daughter too .. Sweety ji is shocked.. Lucky holds Ginny's wrist SO firmly that it starts paining .. Ginny turns back to her dad and there comes the blow ... 'Dad, if Mamma is going, I will go with her.. And I dont wanna stay here with you and Bebe'.. πŸ‘ Lucky is SHOCKED πŸ‘ And he waits for Ginny to finish .. Ginny continues - 'Yeah papa.. Aap toh waise bhi Bebe ke pyar mein andhe ho gaye hai.. Aapne kya kaha.. Ke Bebe yaha sirf aap aur Rocky bhaiya ke liye aaye hai.. Kal ke grihshaanti ke puja bhi Rocky bhaiya hi karenge.. Aap aur Rocky bhaiya toh jab Bebe aati hai toh puri duniya ko bhul jaate ho.. Aap toh mamma ko bhi bhool gaye... toh main kya cheez hoon.. Aur Bebe.. Aap toh uth-te baith-te mamma se jhoot bolti ho.. Aapko pata tha na ke Rocky bhaiya ne proj complete nai ki.. Phir aapne kiu nahi bataya ye baat Mamma ko ? .. Anyways mamma jaha jayengi, main unke saath jaungi..'..

Sweety ji proudly looks at her daughter with moist eyes.. She feels the pain of Ginny when Bebe showers her whole attention on Rocky and she feels neglected 😳 She hugs her and says 'I am proud of you my daughter.. Par tumhare papa chaahte hai ke sirf main yaha se chali jaau tum nahi.. woh tumse bohot pyar karte hai.. Aur waise bhi, maine unse already unka beta cheen liya hai, ab beti ko bhi leke chali jaungi toh pata nai aur kya kya ilzaam daalenge.. Aur waise bhi, tere saare tution teachers sab yahi aate hai.. tu yahi reh ja.. Promise main kuch dino mein wapis aa jaungi.. Tab tak apna khayaal rakhna okie.. my laad'😳

And she leaves leaving behind a stunned Bebe and Lucky πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯± and a crying Ginny 😳

Papaji's house -

Sweety ji comes only to find out Rocky is playing video games with her brother..  Rocky and Lovely both are shocked to see her all of a sudden.. But this scenario blows Sweety off completely and without saying anything, she takes Rocky's classnotes which she wrote when his hand was broken, and she tears them all off πŸ₯³.. Rocky makes a miserable face while after tearing all the notes apart Sweety ji locks herself up in a room 😭.. Then she again comes out of the room and tells everyone including Papaji that 'Sorry Rocky.. Mujhse bohot badi galati ho gayi ke maine tere padhaai ko leke kuch stern steps liye, tere papa se bina puche.. Mujhe nai pata tha ke apne bete par haq jataane ke liye mujhe kisiki permission ki zaroorat padegi !! Kal havan hai ghar mein.. School se chutti le le.. Aur apne papa se call karke driver bulaale aur ghar chala ja.. PLEASE mujhe yaha akela chod de..'

Rocky and Papaji are confused as in what happened.. Rocky calls Lucky and goes back to his home.. Papaji consoles Sweety ji .. Dolly comes at night and tells her that it's her home too 😳 And she can stay as long as she wishes 😳 (Lovely Dolly ) πŸ˜³

Rocky comes to know about the whole incident from Ginny, and is kinda upset.. Ginny confronts him saying that 'Agar tum apne padhaai aur project ko leke thoda serious hote, toh aaj yeh din naa dekhna padhta'.. πŸ‘ Rocky is pissedd off at this and tells Ginny to buzz off, and feels a lil bit guilty .. Ginny ignores everybody and has her food in her room only..

Bebe comes to her and tries to pacify Ginny .. She tells her that she loves her as much as she loves Rocky.. But jz cuz Rocky was the pehle chiraag of her khaandaan, she pampers him a lil bit more.. Ginny doesnt look convinced but doesnt wanna argue either.. Bebe feels guilty and thinks of making it up.. She also plans for a nice Sweety-Lucky re-union 😊

Havan day..

Around 12, Lucky gets a landline call from Rocky's school.. Who tells him that it's important for him to come and meet her now .. Lucky takes Rocky with him and goes to his school.. There , the teacher tells Rocky and Lucky 'Dekhiye, maine kal hi aap logo ko warn kiya tha, ke Rocky ka careless attitude aise barkaraar raha toh woh fail bhi ho sakta hai.. Aur iss important notice ke bawajood Rocky ne aaj ka special class miss kiya.. I am afraid I can not let Rocky attend the board exam this year'... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Rocky and Lucky are SHOCKED πŸ‘ Rocky says 'But mam'.. Mam stops him and continues 'We can not take any risk.. It's the question of the reputation of this institution.. We have mentioned previously also, that we have never seen such inconsistent performer ever.. Agree that u have intelligence.. But just on the basis of that, we can not put the reputation of our school at stake.. I am sorry'... And BAMMM.. She leaves ! πŸ₯³

Rocky and Lucky are silent throughout.. Rocky comes home and his mood is spoilt.. He goes to his room and checks the daily-routine scheduler hung on his cubboard.. Made by his mom.. 😭 He feels depressed.. Bebe comes to console her..

Lucky is silent all the time.. He feels guilty and terrible.. he remembers Sweety's words that for kids, Jeet left his job.. And he remembers now Raavi will be senior to Rocky.. He realizes this is all equal to fail.. He goes to Papaji's house.. Papaji opens the door and welcomes him.. Lucky feels ashamed throughout and cant meet his eyes.. He somehow manages to ask where Sweety ji is..

Sweety ji opens the door and gets excited for a moment.. But holds herself back and turns away.. Lucky gives her the BOMB news and tells her 'I am sorry Sweety ji.. Aur kuch kehne ki soorat nai hai.. Bass aap ghar chalo apne'... Sweety is shattered 😲😭 But at this request, she tells Lucky that ' Nai nai.. Ab mujhe waha aane ki koi zaroorat nahi.. Pehle mai Rocky ki proj ko leke padeshaan thi kiunki uske paas sirf 6 mahine bache the.. par ab toh EK SAAL AUR 6 mahine hai' 🀣 'Toh aap jaao, araam se Rocky ko 10th ke liye prepare karo.. Mai thode din yaha break le leti hoon..Waise bhi Bebe aur aap milke toh uski padhaai samhaal hi loge na'..

Lucky is ashamed and tries to hold her shoulder but Sweety ji shrugs it off the way Lucky ji did to her πŸ‘ And Lucky gets the point that Sweety wont come πŸ˜ƒ he leaves with a heavy heart πŸ₯³

He comes home to see Rocky packing his bags along with Ginny.. Lucky asks them where they r going.. They inform him they are gonna stay with Sweety Ji... Lucky tries to stop Rocky who tells him 'Dad aap mujhe kaise manaa kar sakte ho.. Bebe ke saamne toh aap sirf unke bete bann jaate ho.. Aap khud apne Bebe ke liye sabse bagawaat kar lete ho.. Toh aaj main apni Maa ke liye aapke khilaaf jaa raha hoon.. Aap hi ka beta hoon na.. Maa ka audha sab se pehle rakhta hoon.. Aaj agar Maa yaha hoti toh kaise bhi Mam ko mana leti.. Par aap ko toh kuch bhi samhaalna nai aata.. Meri padhaai kya samhaaloge.. Aap sirf apne Bebe ko samhaalo.. Waise Bebe, aapne kya grih-shaanti ki pujaa rakhi hai haan.. Shaanti hi shaanti hai ghar meinπŸ˜ƒ'

Ginny tells Lucky 'Dad mai bhi Rocky bhaiya ke saath jaa rahi hoon.. Jis din aapko aur Bebe ko meri aur meri mamma ki kadar hone lagegi, uss din mai wapis aa jaungi..' πŸ‘

He says sorry to Bebe.. Bebe understands the whole situation and cant speak much in this as she knows it's her son's fault .. 😭 Bebe sends the kids off..

Lucky is shattered.. Bebe tries to calm him down and tries to make him understand.. But Lucky, being the ultimate MCP, shouts back at Bebe saying 'Mujhe hamesha se pata tha Sweety ji sahi kehti thi.. Aap ke yaha aate hi yaha bawaal mach jaata hai.. Aapse kisiki khushi dekhi nahi jaati kya ? Aap agar Sweety ji se project ko leke jhoot nai bolte toh shayad yeh kuch na hota.. I am sorry Bebe, par aapko hamare kaaide kanoon aur hisaab se jeene mein itna hi problem hai toh aap yaha se chale jaaiye.. Main chod aati hoon aapko Punjab apna gaav'... 🀒

And he packs Bebe's samaan and takes her to the door only to find Sweety-Rocky-Ginny standing there with their suitcasesπŸ‘ All of them hold Mummy ji, and Sweety ji says 'Aap ko bohot shaukh hai na, sabko apne ghar tak chodne ka... Toh ek baat sunn lijiye.. Bebe ne hi mujhe call karke yaha aane ke liye manaya.. Aur ek baat.. Iss pure maamle mein agar kisiki galati thi, toh woh sirf aap aur Rocky hai.. Bebe ki isme koi galati nahi.. Aur aap kya kehte hai.. Ke ye ghar jitna mera hai utna Bebe ka bhi hai.. Hai na ? Toh thik hai, aaj iss ghar ke maalkin hone ke naate mai yeh decision leti hoon ke, aaj se leke, mere next bulaawa milne tak, aap ghar se baahar rahenge.. Ghar nahi aa sakte..'

And she and Bebe hold Munna Lucky's two hands and take him out of the door and closes the door right on his face.. And all Sweety-Bebe-Rocky-Ginny do a hi-5 πŸ₯³

Lucky ji ki baji band 😳 This current track made it SO easier Ridz .. Lucky kameena kuch bhi kar sakta hai.. Dekho apne maa ko ghar se nikaal diya.. My task over.. But addition toh kiya maine, m sorry for that ! But Sweety-Bebe HAVE to win πŸ₯³ πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
22 views and no reply !

Maana ke thoda filmy hai.. I mean kuch zyada hi filmy hai 🀣 But kahaan mere idea chori karke show mein daalke yeh log show barbaad karenge.. Bass maine toh aweiyen likhna tha..

Itna bhi bura nahi tha πŸ˜’
chocobear thumbnail
y is d like button nt working😑aaj mera chandalin roop full swing mein h😑

guddi this was bloddy brilliant
I wish this happens and they all together (sweets, rocky ginny n bebe) was throw Lucky buddha out of the house😑
I wish Rocky supports his mother in the show as well like he did here in the OS😍I dont want Rocky blaming sweetyG for everything, i would so hate it😑 I want both the kids to side with their mother n nt luckyG😑

Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is an awesome writeup πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Fab OS Guddii.. u are a fab writer.. lovely! Keep writing more.. πŸ€— loved the way u in co-operated the current track..
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awwesome OS Guddie..πŸ‘
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome OS ur a fab writer lol!!!!
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what a lovely title.. to this written update !