tanyashrivastav thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey friends , just caught up with a new promo during repeats...its the same as the precap scene...Thakral comes and shouts at kunal , saying he is not going to leave him , he is finished , he will ensure that he gets the toughest punishment ever... he is completly ruined... kunal askes wat the hell is saying nd thakral accusing him of spoling his daughter's life...of attempting to rape her🤢😡...everybody in chopra house is shocked hearing this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanku for the info..😊
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for the promo info

hope kunal figths the case for himself in court against thakral

norzar
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing :)

Looks like we're in for some major mud slinging by psycho Richa and her crack father..🤢. The only good thing that may come out of this is that Kunal will finally get to see what an evil cow Richa is. Not sure whether Kunal will fight for himself or Siddhi will stand to defend him but whoever does it, I hope they put this wacko father-daughter duo in their place.
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the written update
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the promo tanya di...
i am sure SiNal will emerge as a winner in this situation too...
too bad now kunal will get to know the true colours of witcha...and curse himself for loving such a disgusting women...now he will realise that he was never in love with witcha at all
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
dont know kya hone waala hai ab..Siddhi ko bolo ab samrtness dikhana Witcha ke saamane
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the promo Tanya. My biggest fear is coming true😡. I am going to hate this track so much. Kunal accused of a rapist😲? It's really derogatory to his character😒. Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
not excatly a rapist Rani ..its attempt to rape.. but still indeed it is very dergoratory to his character.. i hope this track ends soon ...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing... I too saw the promo..