F.I.R

06/02/2012 WU: Pappu Plaster Ka Pata aur Pitai

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Great Update Sri 👏😃
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great writeup, khota_sikka_sri!

I love the fact that everybody's writing names and places down. I find their names and places mentioned on FIR quite funny. Timarkan Tola and Chitputiyaganj and even "Kali Pahadi" (Black Hill). And your mention of the name of PP's brother reminded me about that joke.

Picture this, friends - There's a guy called Pappu Plaster (he wears a plaster around his hand - the kinda thing that you wear in India when a bone gets fractured. I haven't seen it used in the US much) and then his brother is called Tappu Marhampatti (Ointment-Bandages). I just cracked up on hearing that one.

Edited - Corrected name. I thought it was written by dayafan1! Sorry, khota_sikka_sri.
Edited by dhinga1 - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Actually the write-up is by me: khota_sikka_sri, as in Shreya.

But thanks. And yeah the names always make me laugh. 😆
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shreya, your title itself is hilarious! 😆, I could never come up with such a name.

I really really enjoyed this case, the characters were fun, the story was interesting, and so were the Takya kalams. I think I'm going to remember "Chanchal sab janti hai for a long time". Also, like dhinga, I'm also liking these new long cases. They seem more planned than the shorter ones, plus as dhinga said, the ideas will last longer.

Good work FIR team, and to our forum team, I hope our effort of reviving gthis forum works out, and we get more members here than the current few that we are 😊
Minionite thumbnail
Thank you elle45. I loved writing the title. I laughed for a few minutes myself. 😆
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Btw, I was just meaning to ask you, since you're a coolbie, are you allowed to make threads sticky and unsticky? At least your own threads?
Minionite thumbnail
Only if I'm coolbie for that section and I'm still not coolbie for this section so I can't do it here. 😆
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe we can PM Dhruvie to make some of our posts stickies? He (or she) posts the links to the episode extremely regularly.
Minionite thumbnail
Dhruvie is videobie and it's the same for videobies.