Thendral Tuesday-Feb 7, 2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Update Vjyam😉

This episode more confirms that TA is 200% acting..Pei pyschonu confirm panraa...What a girl she is...She is lying even to her lovable parents...Joseph atlast done a good job...His dialogue for keshav when he locked him in rest room was priceless...But whatever it is what joseph did to TA is unforgettable..Letc how ta react to his work to charu...

Coming to charu i dont know whether to yell or pity her...Sorry sorry thendralians dont get angry with me😆😆😆...TA expression for each and every dialogue was awesome and even a baby will say he is acting...Charu slowly and  thinks as oversmart spilling the truth and tomorrow she is going to speak ill of thulasi itself that too to TA...What a comedy...

Mostly he may shake his head but vegu viraivil he is going to blast everyone with thulasi...It is seen as though he has said yes to Pei proposal which is as usual misleading..But TA is not the guy as Pei thinks...Letc tomorrow Pei - TA vs joseph reaching service appts..

On the whole racy episode
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Thanks for the awe striking update vijayam. Fantastic and thrilling episode. The scenes were moving fast. Everyone coming under one roof should be interesting...  
It was irritating to see pei laughing like a mental in today's episode and she is lying to her parents now... But one thing I really hate the Bgm at the background when charu was talking to TA …Ithu thevai Thana kumaran sir. Coming to charu's track, this psycho is dreaming too much getting married to TA?
 We viewers were tired of seeing this psycho valuchufying. iTHULA KETTI MELAM dreaming vera...sigh.Vaazhkkai oru
Sarukku Maram...
Oru pakkam yaetram
Innoru pakkam irakkam..
Yaeri vittom endra
Irumaappu vaendaam.. 
Charuu!!!

And moreover TA knew charu is getting married to keshav... So I don't' think he will tell her to break the relationship and I liked his mixed and confused expressions as if he does not want to leave thuls. But due to enthusiasm charu is going to rush and get caught. The dir did not show the conversation between T&t so thuls might have asked him to give her a last chance and she must have asked him to act like this to prove her predications are right.
Coming to joseph… finally he has escaped but now its big confusion ...whether he will convey his message to TA or not… coz there are more chances for keshav to tell everything to charu(sms) that joseph escaped. Waiting for Ta's reply….
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Jeya Akka!!😃🤗

Did anyone requested psycho to do imitation...last room dance of pei nu showed pola🤢...dress ellam choosing for proposal...what a kodumai😕...i am scared...she didn't tie her hair fully...pei dance in-front of TA na her hair is going to cover her facial expressions which Shammu love to see😛

If anyone want to know how to escape from kidnapper,,,they should not miss J's scene...what a super long scene...Joseph thinks that TA is in Chennai...so how is he going to interrupt psycho's proposal?😕

Psycho ku wedding music ellam playing...most awaited hug scene will be shown tomorrow🤢...Good luck Pearl🤗...aww pearl did you see whatever i predict when its for you...it happens🤣
Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update... 😃

So its the start for the end finally ...😕...Seems to be a real scene infact and wonder what would be the end result...seems like TA would provoke her more and there she says come lets marry...I wonder he would go till the moment and question her about what she does to KP is? 😕...We need to hold out breath till the moment actually comes...poor us...

It was just tooo long, the escape track...sigh...i wonder how he knows the way in that place...😕...but as usual seems he would end up at service apartment...
Felt like slapping that idiot KP and good punishment for him finally...😡

Joseph - oda oda oda thooram korayala😒
Psycho - pesa pesa pesa dialgoue mudiyala🤢
TA - evlo sonnalum buthiye varala
Viewers - Aaga motham innum mudiyala...(tortures)

🤣...Tmrw iruku next kacheri...🤢

Thanks Vjayam for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗

Too much time wasted today by seeing Pei talking to itself🤢. Athula vera imagining talking to thulz😡.. Sigh.

Pei is really making a fool of herself. Tomorrow she is going to put blame on Thulz for silly matters and going to get observed from TA😡. Hopefully she won't tell her stupid dialog that Thulz married the man who was engaged and belonged to her nu. If she tells that, her intensions will be clearly out from her own mouth😃.

Joseph escaped finally... Wow... running to meet TA. I don't think he will meet TA somehow. Lets see😕.

Tanu... omg! whatever you aasai pattufied happenned😆. I am the luckiest updater to update TA/Pei hugging tomorrow😡. Let me keep bottles of cool water next to me while watching it. Rofl.. I am going to muttufy while watching and updating the famous episode. Last week got to update TA div T and tomorrow Pei hugging TA🤢... Sigh
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

If anyone want to know how to escape from kidnapper,,,they should not miss J's scene...what a super long scene...Joseph thinks that TA is in Chennai...so how is he going to interrupt psycho's proposal?😕

Intha rate la...i wonder if he will run like this till chennai...😡...Tired of seeing him running...but finally they will show him back in service apartment?...Does he come to take his back or what...😛...Ennamo...Tanu baby - Charu mono acting was 😡...I know...Why Blood? Same Blood.....

Thanks for the wonderful update Vijayam.

C kathila ketti melam, illama athu sangu... Nut case. She made a good point. She won't let T into her house after she gets married to TA. If only T has done that. D and Patti were big theerga tharisi. They cautioned T about this.

Why such a lengthy J escape scene. Ohh my please do not make him to get caught again. And to make escape worse KP got his purse. Sigh...

It's getting more and more promising that TA is acting. So now the question is when did he start to...
After T & TA conversation behind closed door or Long before that. I am going for after T and TA conversation. Let us see...

Edited by viswai123 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful and fast update to a fast-paced episode.

Couldn't tolerate c's monologues! A pretty long one! Jo's escape is the good one today and how does he run and run and end up in service apt is still my wonder!! The way he was running, I thought he might end up in chennai!! Also how did he find out where the apt was?

The much-awaited scene of TA/C is postponed to 2morrow! Waiting eagerly for 2morrow's episode.
I think almost 3 scenes from the promo are done already. One more, the much awaited one yet to come. If it is on tomorrow, then on Thursday and Friday? No hints for Thu and Fri events, Can we expect a major twist