!!'WU 07.Feb.2012'!! Kunal Under Arrest

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update..

Kunal will be saying huh seeing the jail...😆

feeling sad for Sidhi...

Thakral finally got a chance for revenge but obviously he will only end up bringing Sinal together..
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

thanks for the update..

Kunal will be saying huh seeing the jail...😆I m not even expecting sad dialogues from him.😆😆

feeling sad for Sidhi...

Thakral finally got a chance for revenge but obviously he will only end up bringing Sinal together..
Hey thanks dear,witcha u r gone now ,
what is she doing she is mad or what.
I think aitraz story is going siddhi is going to be kareena.

nice update yaar

why siddhi didnt run after jeep yaar🤔insted she ran after thakaral😡
and one more thing yaar paanch sow gyarah means 511 not 151
Originally posted by snehasri

nice update yaar

why siddhi didnt run after jeep yaar🤔insted she ran after thakaral😡
and one more thing yaar paanch sow gyarah means 511 not 151
Oh..I was Confused actully...and Now i cant edit Even,,,
Thanks for the update Neeme. I don't like this track at all. Kunal is ridiculed to an accused rapist😲? This doesn't gel with his character😕 Not sure why CVs had to pick this track to expose or to put her back into Kunal's good books? They could have done this via other means too😒 Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks for the update Neeme. I don't like this track at all. Kunal is ridiculed to an accused rapist😲? This doesn't gel with his character😕 Not sure why CVs had to pick this track to expose or to put her back into Kunal's good books? They could have done this via other means too😒
Rani what happendShockedShocked Till yesteday u was happy ..But Now...dont worry dear...When Court case wil start.u will enjoy Thakral and kunal TAKAR,,,
i m sure this case will not be normal..this case will come with alots ups and downs and New turning Points.
TY Jaanu

Kunal bechara to jail chala gayaa aur ab bail bhi nahi milegi ...aur Siddhi foot foot kee will cry jab tak floods na aajaye ...so Thakral will cum and give Siddhi tissue ...and will maaro chance on both husband and wife koi bhi mil jayega kya farak padhta hai 🤣