•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜› On request of official updater😊

--------------

Okie so the epi starts with Sweety going to the kitchen to hide her tears in fronta Ginny and Bebe.. She tells herself 'How can Luckyji insult me like that in fronta Bebe.. He doesnt even think how it feels to get insulted infronta ur kids...' Then she thnks Ginny must be sad with all that.. She tries to make the situation normal by shouting from the kitchen 'Ginny if u have any clothes for laundry, then give'.. and regular stuffs.. And then comes out where Bebe and Ginny are still standing.. Bebe sees that Sweety is trying to hide her tears.. 😭 She goes and tells Sweety ji that it's just Lucky's anger.. he didnt mean anything.. he is like that from childhood onwards.. Sweety ji tells her that 'I know.. I have stayed with him for 17 yrs.. At least this much I know for sure..'...

And just then Lucky throws the packed suitcase on the floor indicating Sweety ji to leave.. Sweety pie tells 'Now I can not stand my insult anymre.. I cant stay here even for a second now'.. πŸ‘ She takes Ginny with her and leaves.. Lucky stops Ginny by saying 'She wont go'.. Sweety pie tells 'She is my daughter too'.. And pulls Ginny and takes her with her πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³ Bebe tells Lucky 100 times to stop Sweety ji.. He doesnt ( Egoistic MCP DIE DIE DIE 😑 )

--------------

In Papaji's place Sweety ji cries a bucket and wasting tissues Lovely is handing over tisues from a big box one by one🀣 Sweety ji is complaing abt how she spent 20 yrs with him.. FOR him, his kids and now he simply told her to leave.. πŸ˜• ( they made the background music funny and all.. I think it's a serious issue they shouldnt humor it, anyways ).. Lovely asks '20? I think 17..'... Sweety pie tells Lovely to stop and tells her papaji 'Before marriage, I used to help him secretly 🀣.. I didnt lose my earrings.. That I sold it to help him start his business'.. 🀣 ( Awww Sweety pieπŸ€— ).. She keeps crying.. And scolds Lovely for dropping Rocky at Lucky's placeπŸ˜†

--------------

Rocky feeds Bebe and bebe complains abt Lucky to Rocky.. Rocky scolds bebe how can she let Sweety leave.. Bebe tells him tht she tried a lot.. Lucky who is standing der, tells that he can say anything in anger, tht doesnt mean Sweety pie will leave simoly like that.. And ths time, he is nt gonna call her.. He says 'Sweety ji always had problems with u coming here bebe.. she did everything intentionally so tht u leave early.. studies is jz an excuse'... bebe takes Sweety pie's side and says 'Sweety was jz thinking abt her household.. what's wrong in that'... Lucky tells why Sweety ji leave jz like that.. Bebe reminds him that HE brought the suitcase down and told her to leave.. πŸ₯± ( Too egoistic to admit his mistake )..

--------------

Dolly makes Ginny sleep promising her tht next morning everything will be fine.. Sweety comes after Ginny sleeps and she caresses her 😳 And she remembers the romantic ( faaltoo ) dialogs of Lucky ji and gets upset😭 Lucky at his home, tries to find Sweety ji beside him on his bed.. And realizes she aint there.. he goes to ask Rocky to sleep with him.. Bebe gets the point tht he is finding it hard to stay without Sweety ji but not admitting πŸ˜†

-------------

Next morning Ginny talks to Rocky over phone.. Rocky says he will try to stay at home and manage the situation and tells Ginny not to be upset.. He asks hows Maa😳 .. Ginny says 'Maa cried a lot.. And u know na no matter what, Mom doesnt cry THAT easy.. this time she really did'..😭

------------

Rocky makes a plan with Bebe to call his mom here.. Bebe acts in fronta Lucky that she is on maunvrat and she wont enter kitchen.. Lucky asks for breakfast and Bebe deniesπŸ˜† Lucky tells Rocky to get ready for school.. Rocky says 'But u fought with mom for this only, tht i wont go to school'.. Lucky is embarrassed and says he postponed the havan time and now he wants rocky to go to school πŸ₯± Rocky asks for breakfast.. Lucky says he will make.. Rocky says aaloo paratha.. Lucky tells even he can cook..not only Sweety ji πŸ₯± ( oh yeah )

-----------

Ginny cries in dining table while having breakfast.. Sweety tells her to stop all this nonsense .. Ginny tells she will wait for Dad to come and pick them up.. Sweety tells her to go to school and makes a point clear to all that this time she aint gonna call .. she wont make the first moveπŸ‘

---------

Rashi tells her parents that uncle has thrown Sweety aunty out of her home ( wahhh kya examplary uncle 🀒 )

----------

Rocky is waitin for aaloo paratha.. Lucky brings a 100 rupee note and tells him to have outside and bribes him not to tell this to Bebe..

---------

Precap : Lucky is inviting Dolly over phone.. Dolly asks, who else u wanna invite.. ( trying to make Lucky say Sweety Ji ) .. Lucky says 'You all'.. πŸ₯±
Edited by prerna4rishav - 12 years ago
Thankzz 4 da lovely Update Guddie..!!!😳

Hate Hate hate hate Lucky..!!!😑

Just did'nt get it dat y they made da backgorund music so funny when my Sweetie pie was crying..πŸ˜•
Yes its serious issue going on nd Dat should be an emotional scene of Sweety.. not a humorous 1.. i too wanted to cry with Sweety G..πŸ˜† bt they made dat scene funny..πŸ˜• everything was going so emotional..😭 y suddenly funny BG music..πŸ˜•

Dat scene could have been better potrayed if they would hav used sad BG music.!!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Guddi, Loved the comments, the emoticons better than the episode. Thanks for the update.
Thanks for the update dear. you are awesome.πŸ‘

Men won't admit their mistake because of their ego. now seems like kids will bring them together.
thanks for the update.

loved the episode. i too felt as why they made that scene funny. 

full angry on Lucky ji today πŸ˜‘ and Bebe's dialogues i was real confused today seeing her expressions 

Rocky huh sometimes he acts like smart boy and sometimes πŸ˜‘

poor Ginny felt bad for her.
Thnx for the update, Lucky is just too egoistic, he knows it is his mistake, he just said too much to sweety but will not admit that
thank you fro the update !

omg.. lucky must admit his mistake !!