07/02/2012 WU: Chanchal Ka Saach

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ Thanks very much for the writeup. Excellent job!

Fun case. I didn't know where they were going with the case until the idea for the chowki to be locked up on a particular night came up.

I truly enjoyed the history professor who snoozes and snores while keeping his eyes open! Also, the history professor was a brand new character actor. I don't think I have seen him before.

This entire arc has seen a lot of new sets being used for the first time in FIR. This is good in the sense that it shows FIR expanding and refreshing their standard areas where everything is shot. I was worried when I had heard about Kavita Kaushik possibly thinking of moving on from her role of CC but I think I am more reassured now that they are expanding and creating newer updated sets and adding newer characters.

Also, now they seem to have come up with the idea of stretching the "case-of-the-day" into a "case-of-the-week" idea with 3-4 episodes continuously dealing with the case and with the recap. And in a way, I'm glad that they are doing that. This way they don't use up their ideas for cases (some of which are so unique that I have to admire the writers for coming up with it at all!).

Some of the takia-kalaams (oft used sayings) used in this case are -
Surinder (Shekhar Shukla) - Chanchal sab jaanti hai. (Chanchal knows it all)
Ranjeet (Sandeep Aanand) - Imaan dagmaga gaya. (My faith is shaken!). Also a  pun on their location (since the chowki is named Imaan chowki in Ravanpur).
Jeevan (The truck-driving smuggler character) - Tamatar ke khet mein! (In the tomato-growing fields).

Anybody remembers any more?

I updated the post with some of the names that I found on the WUs from others!

Edited by dhinga1 - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Thank you for liking the update. I don't remember the taki kalams, but I'll start posting them from now onwards. Would you like to sign up to do updates?
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will, thanks khota_sikka_sri (Shreya)!

Also - I really love the titles that you are coming up with the episodes. Especially liked the alliteration in "Pappu Plaster ka Pata aur Pitaai!" Hats off to you and all the other people doing the write-ups.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent update khota_sikka! 👏 Very very well written. 
Minionite thumbnail
Thank you elle45. 😃

Thank you dhinga1. Glad you liked the title. 😆
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Great update Shreya loved it 😃