Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

IS PAWAN SHANKAR suited as Male Lead???

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is Pawan suited as Male lead of the show????
I didn't liked him well...he is just okay...should he be replaced?????as we know coming to performances of actors EKTA is very strict...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanzeb thumbnail
He's perfectly fine.  His role is that of a simple guy devoted to his wife and family.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
His acting is good, but he and Mona can't generate chemistry together. Even accounting for them being an old married couple, the sparks are just not there. However, I can't say if it means he should be replaced.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sorry but I completely disagree. Pawan and Mona both are doing their jobs perfectly and Ekta may be stupid when it comes to story lines but she chooses her actors wisely. I do think that Pawan and Mona do have chemistry though as a married couple there isnt much room to have those type of romantic scenes one expects when leads arent married but Mona and Pawan both are good at what they do
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pawan is a very good actor and is doing complete justice to the role!
Also, I don't think this is a show about chemistry of the couple, so no comments on that!
He's a perfect choice for this role! :D
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Watching the show for the concept and how Ekta will bring the subjective issue of EMA(Extra Martial Affair)

For me I was always fond of Mona and enjoying her role , and seeing her character dimension with others.
Good Luck to the show , and the concept it is catering 😊
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kashish 1322

Pawan is a very good actor and is doing complete justice to the role!
Also, I don't think this is a show about chemistry of the couple, so no comments on that!
He's a perfect choice for this role! :D

I Agree with u that Pawan is very good actor, but i also think that he is not parfect 4 this role   this character needs someond like...

I think this 4 actor is far better than pawan, not only acting but also look & 4 this role.
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he is doing ok. In the first episode he and Mona didnt have much chemistry but now its showing. They are a couple married for 10 years. Cant show that much romance but whatever is shown its doing fine. I dont want him replaced.
Sathi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think Gurpreet singh or Nikhil Arya is the parfect 4 this role.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel he is suited for the role!!!

till date he has done good job in the show and i think he suits well for the character... just my POV ðŸ˜³