Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 8/2 His touch is her cure

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Daksh asks rishi Kashyap to tell him clearly what is the matter. Rishi Kashyap says it is impossible for Sati to get cured because,he saw through his dhyan-shakti, while dancing Shivji & Sati had reached the state of Samadhi, Shivji left  because you came there, you called Sati, that made her reach yoga nidra from the state of Samadhi. There is only one way to get her back that is Shivji's touch, only that can save her, that is only till Sunset tomorrow. Till then if she doesn't come out of this state then she will go in the state of cheer yoga-nidra. There is no time limit of coming out of that cheer yoga nidra. She may take many yugas, kalpas to come out of that. This will be like a death  for Sati. Then only Sati's body will remain with us.You can stop this, Call Shivji here with respect, for your daughter, we don't have much time left. Please answer fast. What have you decided ? will you call Shivji to save your daughter?

Angry Prasuti stops Rishi Kashyap. She reminds him that he is crossing his limits, he is talking to  Brhma-putra, prajapati Daksh, who has many powers, you are insulting him. Kashyap tells Prasuti with respect, mother, he had no intention of insulting Daksh, but only Shivji... Prasuti stops him saying Shivji's name is banned in this bhavan.

Kashyap says then there is no other way. Daksh says there is a remedy. He takes water in his hand, does sankalp of giving half of his powers  to anyone who cures Sati in this world except Shivji, but if Sati is not cured then he will let her go in cheer yoga nidra, but will not allow Shivji to touch her. Everyone is shocked  at his words. Rishi Kashyap tells Daksh, as you wish, daughter is yours as well as ego. He leaves from there.

Madanike comes to rishi Kashyap, pleads him to save Sati. Kashyap says only Shivji's touch can break her samadhi. Madanike says, then you call him, she was told by Sati, due to some reason Shivji doesn't want to come near her, he is hesitating in accepting his love, then Shivji's coming here is not possible. But you can call him hear, in mahamandal's meeting, he came on your invitation. You can call him, Saptarishi's  have power to call Shivji. Save her otherwise this love story will get over, stop Sati from going in ceer nidra. Stop this love story from getting over. I'll be indebted to you for calling Shivji to save Sati.

Kashyap thanks Madanike for showing him the way, says he was unnecessarily wasting his time in arguing with Daksh. He will go to Kailash to call Shivji. He will have to come here for sati.

At Kailash among snow fall, Shivji is in Samadhi.

Prasuti  tells Khyati to trust her powerful father, prajapati Daksh, asks her to get ready, Daksh has called world's best Vaids to cure Sati.She will get cured. Aditi is still standing there, asks her will father be able to cure Sati? Prasuti tells her to have faith in her father who is Brhmaji's son instead of believing her husband rishi Kashyap, who trusts Shivji more.

Aditi meets rishi Kashyap, who is leaving for Kailash, asks him where is he going. Kashyap says he is not binded by ego, he is going to call Shivji to save Sati. Aditi asks him does Shivji know everything? Rishi Kashyap answers he is Trikaal-darshi. He knows bhoot, bhavishya, vartamaan. Aditi says then he must be knowing about Sati's condition then why is he not coming here to cure her? He must be waiting for father to plead him. Shivji's coming to Vasantotsav, dancing with Sati, leaving her in yoga nidra, was his conspiracy. Father will have to call him to break her  yoga nidra.  That is what he wanted. Kashyap says in your father's  attachment don't forget Shivji is Jagat-pita, atleast you shouldn't say this for him, go & look after Sati instead of wasting time in arguing with me. Aditi says, father has called world's best Vaids, I trust him. Let's see who succeeds, my trust in my father or your trust in Shivji.

Precap: At Kailash rishi Dadhichi, rishi Kashyap are asking Nandi, when will Shivji's Samadhi get over. Nandi says may at this moment, or may be after a long time, but if they will try to break his samadhi then there might be parlaya. Worried Dadhichi says if by Sunset tomorrow, Shivji doesn't touch Sati then she will go in cheer yoga nidra forever. Shivji will have to come out of his samadhi for Sati.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...hopefully shivji will touch sati😍 tomorrow and she can stay alive...😳 \
shivji is playing hard to get  poor shivji but .. sati is gonna stalk him until shivji doenst answers her love.πŸ˜†

Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..your title said it all.😍...his touch is her cure..awwwπŸ˜‰..😳very very well written dear...πŸ‘..I so so so loved the way he got angry & worried yesterday for sati..awww..😍 when Narad was putting Ghee into his fire of passion inside by his words..awww...Narad is too good,,πŸ˜†
coolfizzy thumbnail
Highlight of d show...

he saw through his dhyan-shakti, while dancing Shivji & Sati had reached the state of Samadhi, Shivji left  because you came there, you called Sati, that made her reach yoga nidra from the state of Samadhi. There is only one wasy to get her back that is Shivji's touch, only that can save her, that is only till Sunset tomorrow.

U forgot 2 add in the precap the dialogue...
mahadev ko apni Sati ke liye Samadhi se nikalna hoga...
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Wow..your title said it all.😍...his touch is her cure..awwwπŸ˜‰..😳very very well written dear...πŸ‘..I so so so loved the way he got angry & worried yesterday for sati..awww..😍 when Narad was putting Ghee into his fire of passion inside by his words..awww...Narad is too good,,πŸ˜†

Thanks😊 Narad is really good, without him this LS wouldn't have moved ahead. He reaches Kailash every time to find out Shivji's reaction. His anger & worry shows he is concerned for her.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolfizzy

Highlight of d show...

he saw through his dhyan-shakti, while dancing Shivji & Sati had reached the state of Samadhi, Shivji left  because you came there, you called Sati, that made her reach yoga nidra from the state of Samadhi. There is only one wasy to get her back that is Shivji's touch, only that can save her, that is only till Sunset tomorrow.

U forgot 2 add in the precap the dialogue...
mahadev ko apni Sati ke liye Samadhi se nikalna hoga...

Added😊
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks buddy...i didn't watch episode yet.
so thanks a tonn..hehe.. 
Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I trust Shivji will come and touch Sati...Well it sounds something like the dreaming beauty...where a prince has to kiss the princess to break her sleep...jajaja

THANKS FOR THE WU!

NIDHI
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
watched it...best scene was the snow fall one...(:
Daksh is too much..
Rishi Kashyap..doinga gr8 job..i saw this guy in CGM also...did a gr8 job there aswell..
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for great update - they are really nice to read even i've already seen the epi. Prasuti and Daksh are so stubborn that they are willing to let their daughter in danger - even willing to lose her - but will not let Lord Shiv to come near her.  How is that dharm?  Kher - looks like all will be all right as per precap.  Waiting and watching ji!😊