Thendral Wed 8th Feb 2012 Pei exposed

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl!!🤗

Seeing Charu -
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...OMG Charu is super duper intelligent😲...right after proposing ellame solluthu this psycho...world 2011 maathiri, update of psycho 2011🤪🤪...don't she have any basic thinking,,,that telling like this will make TA hate her only right after proposing?😕...One year aa plan panni...she her self suthappufyed🤢

Poor soul here is Charu's duplicate groom
🤣...His gathi?😛...whhat is Joseph Anna oda nilamai😲...running running till Chennai aa...i cant wait for tomorrow...Ranu all the best🤗 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Pearl... So you got an awesome episode to update. Congrats :).

What an episode.. This is what we call Wednesday Wonder.

So Thulasi had been there in the room. And good that MM, GP, VR, Gayathri were all there.

I think we literally took the meaning when AnnaJay said all traitors will be brought under one roof. But its actually C brings out about all traitors by herself.

Spectacular performance by Srividhay and Shruthi

C - Did an awesome performance. That scene when she was on T's shoulders and her tear drops. Actually made me feel sorry for her for a momement. Stupid female brought all this on her own.

T - No dialogs, just that stare spoke 1000 words.

Finally got an answer for our question on whether TA was acting all this while. So it just started after their conversation behind closed doors.

Thanksss Pearl Akka for the wonderful and awesome Update!👏😃

I cant believe this all😲 So fast?? Omg, my heart was beating fast when i watched this episodeee. It was sooo super and Charu oda live update was the BESTTT🥳 But TA was not that much shocked? He knew all earlier va? Tomorrow we are gonna get an answer for our discussions It was awesome when Thulasi camee😍 Just loved this episodee..Semma aapu for GW and Lav. Poor Jos is still running😆 Awww, the way TA called Thulasi nameee wasss cuteee😍😍

Cant wait for tomorrowww😍 TA expressions were confused and ssuperb, just loved his smile and "shocked" emotionss😆👏 Im speechless, dunno what to say😆

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks pearl for the superb update for thrilling episode. Worth watching it. Everything happened so fast. As we all guessed its complete master plan by thuls. Wow thuls…fantastic idea. Defeat before defeat defeats you …thuls.

When T&t get things after hard work they know the value of things. So we can enjoy the current track. Coming to charu's track, omg the whole charu's scenes were disgusting. She deserves to be cheated again for her own disgusting plan. I never expected thuls to listen to everything when she was inside the room. IT WAS THULS who did everything. Aadura maattai aadik karakka venum paadura maattai paadik karaka venum Charu digged her own grave. Aasai kannaiyum maraithu arivaiyum maraikkum…sigh. Mental asylum is waiting for this cheap mentality girl. The frog that talks is soon dead…

Finally the whole family members' learnt about true intentions of this psycho which  had also made them to understand the present scenario, hope in future both T&T WILL listen to each other and not other people as they had suffered a lot by trusting and listening to others. It is much easier to lead their life with love and to handle life's challenges.
If they are equals. They will …feel loved, respected, and appreciated by each other .Luckily everybody cooperated with this plan as this will lead TA to understand the evil intentions of his mom and lav…

Though TA a short tempered guy he finally listened to thuls and did accordingly. In upcoming epi's I just want to see the pale face of GW and lav when Tamil and thuls go to their house holding their hands…

Thendralum Theendavillai...
Kulir mazhaiyum ennai thoda villai...
Aanalum silirthaen...
Thulasiyin ore parvaiyal…

Waiting for the next episode...

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks Pearl for the Super Duper Update😉😊😳

Appada once for all a preety good episode after the Vel Court scene ...It was fully Thulasi plan..What a attitude when ta called her...But slightly disappointed regarding TA...I dont think even TA speaks up now thulasi will easily patch up with him...

Note:

Read in the blog that deepak has tweeted trying to patch up with thulasi...but she is not convincing...But real comedy in chennai going to come...

GW and Lav i am missing you ppl now...Charu ippidiya vaakumulam kodupaa...So thulasi not going to get convinced and what TA going to do...😕😕😕
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
I'm glad pei confessed everything herself. Sari looosu. 🤣🤣 Totally unexpected. ROFLMAOOO. But I'm very disappointed with the director for assassinating TA's character. 😡 I don't even blame him for blindly trusting GW/Pei. But how can he go to the extent of divorcing such a innocent gal?  He didn't even mind his mother manhandling his wife in the road. I can never forgive him for that... he won't believe until he hears from the horse mouth?😡😡 As he always mentions he is the biggest muttaal. 😡😡😡 What a shameless creature this pei to not take her hands off even after seeing T and everyone?! 🤢🤢 How did TA convince her parents to come here? I guess GP would have helped him. Avanga othukittu vandhadhu romba aacharyam. What if pei controlled herself and continued to act? With what face would TA and GP face VR and Gaya3? They took such a huge risk. I cannot wait for tomorrow's epi. Chennai special. GW and Lav ku 10000 wala sara vedi dhaan. 👏 I will be so happy if TA calls police. He said he will do last time at hospital this time he should really call! 😉 Nit should not accept Lav back at any cost no matter how much T pleads to GP. It will be the apt punishment for her.
Of course it lacks some logic. C planned all so well and made sure he doesn't know about anything and she breaks out the moment he proposes. Let us take it as Psychotic break.

Logic ellam pakka vendam.. etho T ku nallathu nadantha serithan :)

Thanks for the great update.

Woohoo!! Finally cat is out of the bag! Pei said everything about what all she did including Gw/lav's intentions. Nobody could have said anything better. I loved when TA's looks changed and he called Tulasi. Enna oru look by tuls(great bgm too) and great plan by her. But I dont think that is the twist,TA acting from beginning would what make this completely right,that might be revealed in the next 2 days ..otherwise we cant enjoy TT scenes.

I didnt think pei would be such a fool,she planned everything for so long but she spoiled all by herself. She lost her balance when TA said he should have married her..until then she was talking carefully .But one good thing, she didnt get a chance to speak ill of tuls ,who knows what all lies she would have fabricated. I so wanted tuls to tell her to take her hands off her hubby,pei was glued to TA even after she saw tuls.

Why is J still running, that escape track was to mislead us. Anyway,this episode was super but still waiting to know when TA started to act.

@viswai- you predicted right,good one.

My heart was beating so fast when updating this episode🤣🤣. I was watching scene by scene and updating, but srly wanted to see what happenned in the climax yet watched while updating only😛. Even my hands felt cold. Nice tension buildup by the director and excellent episode👏.

Excellent acting by Srividhya, Deepak and Shruthi👏👏.