Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

8th Feb,12: WU : Mona- Housewife Par Excellence

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for teh Update Tanu

Indeed a good episode
The Name Mallika took me back to JJKN , Mona and the names associated with it..

Yep Housewives do amazing job.s not given salaries but those instances of  love and affection they see with their families is what they cherish , and an example is myself 😊

So Ekta brought the EMA card much earlier than expected

Mouli's character may have something to do with Pradeep's past I feel as she saw him trying to get a rickshaw and was smirking or smiling remebering something

Chalo Mona jee aab  dekthey hai how things unfold

Very prompt update
Thanks again 👏
Armu4eva thumbnail
I really like this build up.. the Guy who thinks Mona is the best housewife wuld one day eventually go back on those words... the pain of betrayal wuld b that much deep..!!

Superb epi.. loving the built up so much..!! 

Btw the lady reminds me of Aitraz ki Priyanka.. he he.. 

@shanti.. my pleasure..🤗 myself a big fan of mona.. n apurva.. really wanted apurva in the show but mona is reason enouf to watch on..😊
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes I agree, looking at what a women does being a housewife and on their toes beleieve me I still feel 24 hours are not enough , anyways I close my kitchen by 8:30 , and say its enough for the day and when kam wali bai does'nt turn up apni tho Kheir nahi 😆😆
But  as a homemaker  we have to do multi tasking  and yes after  10 years of marriage husband  don;t remeber much of the routine what kids follow 😆😆😆

But its always not the case, for me living in the US I have seen myself and many couples who have been married for 10 years +  their husbands do give equal hand in many things

I hope teh world gets a balance with it as running a house is a little balanced when both teh spouces but in a balanced effort or 60 % wife and 40 % husband or even 80 -20
The 20 % they put in could  boost up the 80% the homemaker wife contributes

And  when Mona queried Pradeep about the other women he liked in college when he said it when he was high I guess Mouli;s character is that ..

Well Nice to see Mona's character srtikig my TV screen , Would have loved to see Apurva with her as they strike the chord,  changes are inevitable and something different would be definitely appreciated by the audience with Mona and Pawan as Pradeep

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the wonderful update Armu!!!

loved todays episode. a bit irritated with Pradeep's brother n SIL. but rest all was too good. the way Mona handles the situation and thinks to work and their convo was really awesome. 

finally the EMA track has started. looks like Mouli and Pradeep has some past or he is known to her in the past.

must wait n watch what really happens. 
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

And  when Mona queried Pradeep about the other women he liked in college when he said it when he was high I guess Mouli;s character is that ..

Well Nice to see Mona's character srtikig my TV screen , Would have loved to see Apurva with her as they strike the chord,  changes are inevitable and something different would be definitely appreciated by the audience with Mona and Pawan as Pradeep

Actually this is what reminded me of Aitraz... ambitious ex g.f .. coming back n helping out ex b.f like PC had promoted Akki out of the way.. n there too Akki-Kareena had house EMI to pay ..etc etc..

Interesting track..!! Mona is getting more charming with each epi.. 😳 Felt like hugging her when she sulked saying she too wants to help n contribute!
shanti05 thumbnail
Ekta will mix Atraz and Biwi No1 and make her own with some different dimensions

Even I thought of the movie

The way Mouli's character looked at Pradeep  it was quite right she must be the girl Mona is digging to know and she was ambitious and wanted to work

So Mona and Pradeeps seems an arranged marriage as his dad wanted him to get married when he got injured or broke his foot

Well 10 years of marraige and 3 beautiful kids so i am going to understand where EMA fits in here and what are its corns !!
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Tanu,

both you and Shanti mentioned about this show to me so just peeping in to understand this.
Liked today's episode update you have given. Seems to be a show with depth...

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

Yes I agree, looking at what a women does being a housewife and on their toes beleieve me I still feel 24 hours are not enough , anyways I close my kitchen by 8:30 , and say its enough for the day and when kam wali bai does'nt turn up apni tho Kheir nahi 😆😆
But  as a homemaker  we have to do multi tasking  and yes after  10 years of marriage husband  don;t remeber much of the routine what kids follow 😆😆😆

But its always not the case, for me living in the US I have seen myself and many couples who have been married for 10 years +  their husbands do give equal hand in many things

I hope teh world gets a balance with it as running a house is a little balanced when both teh spouces but in a balanced effort or 60 % wife and 40 % husband or even 80 -20
The 20 % they put in could  boost up the 80% the homemaker wife contributes

Shanti, @bold - totally agree. Me too in the same boat and being here in US I get full help from hubby. No complaints at all.
shanti05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: apurvafan

Tanu,

both you and Shanti mentioned about this show to me so just peeping in to understand this.
Liked today's episode update you have given. Seems to be a show with depth...

Hi dear nice to see you, Yes the show is going good, atleast the drag is not there as in most shows and to the point and unfolding well with depth at perk points

I am sure with Mona it strikes the chord and her story and relationship with the other characters
hope for the best