Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ppl i am updating today episode, if its against forum rules i am sorry but as there were no written updates since friday so i thought that i might help

Part 1:
Every one is standing in Rosid room and roli says to simar that u r the reason of all my sufferings everything happened just because of u ( ppl u shud watch sid's face at this ... really hurt) then she said to simar that " ab tou meri perhayi bhi aapki wajah se chout jayegi" on haring this simar leaves the room "hurt" mata ji makes a sound duno whether thats becoz she was happy or she tries to sympathize with roli. then every 1 left only Roli, sid and sujata left in room... sujata comes to roli and tell what ever happened to u in last few months i dunt think that simar is guilty for that.. neither simar nor u is responsible for wat happened... this all is destiny's game and u ppl are the part of it and dunt blame simar for everything because she is ur slder sister and she can never do wrong to u .. after that she left the room Rosid alone in room.. then they show manuranjan comez to mata g and asks her to give her blessings so that she can be as eveil as mata ji is ... then they show in falshbacks that mata ji was the one who recieved the letter from the uni and put it in simar's room (poor simar) so that she can be balmed for that...

Part2:
simar sitting in her bed thinking wat happened in roli's room .. prem saw her lost in thoughts he comes to her and asks her not to worry she tells him that she sint know about the notice at all and asks him to believe her and he said i believe u i know u can never think bad for roli and asks simar to lie down and sleep as she cann't do anything right now.. simar lies down and prem kisses her forehead .. when he sleeps then simar thinks to herslef that i dint take this notice then how come it was in my room then .. scene shifts to morning sujata's room she talking with her husband that she is very worried about simar and roli she never thought taht these sisters can go against each other her husband tells her he can never believe that simar can do any thing wrong ... uma and pari are discussing that simar can do it as she can slap her sister in front of every one so she can do anything and they said it happened coz she touched roli's feet in front every one and she feel ashamed on it simar heared all this and is quite hurt then manuranjan and mata ji came manuranjan is asking abaout pooja's fotos and a person comes and give photos to mata ji .. she call every one to see the photos.. mata ji gives a photo to manuranjan in which roli is giving blessing to simar and she tries to show that pic to simar who was going to give luch to prem she whowed the pic to simar.. simar saw it and look hurt..

Part 3

roli comes there and manuranjan asks her to see the pics also simar showed roli the pics on the top the same pic simar touching roli's feet .. roli looked here and there simar put fotos in front of her and left from there to give lunch to prem .. prem takes the lunch and on again seeing her lost he tells her not to worry soon every one will get to knwo the truth that u r not guilty he left and simar says to herself yeah it is necessary but its necesaary for roli to know th truth becoz the bond of sisterhood should not be broken .. manuranjan asks mataji wats in her plan now why she is ending pooja pics to simar's home she said its necessary as they shud know the deverani jethani bond..simar reaches the post office and asks for the person who received the letter .. the guy told her that letter was received at 10 and some "Simar Ji" received it.. she was taken aback and asks to meet the courier boy .. she asked him did he delievered the letter yesterday and who recieved it... he said she was a lady and her name is simar bhardwaaj .. she asks him to some with her to tell who received the courier .. he agreed but tell her that he will come the next day.. 

Precap :
simar telling the prem that she went to courier office and boy told her that some lady received the letter

Sorry if u find it longgg :(

Edited by lifeisloving - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgo13 thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I cud not understand how not ONE person though they shud goto the college and try to get permission for Roli to sit for the exams. All the women appeared sorry (except her MIL - she was genuinely looking upset) in a fake way. All the men just stood around and then moved away. 

Why cud Sid or Prem or their Dad not think - lets make a trip to the Univ/college - maybe we can appeal to the college and see if we can get them to allow Roli to take the exams.

Simar - she shud have thought that was the least she cud do. What happened  here ? Roli was denied exams - shud Simar have tried to get her permission form the college or shud she have gone to prove her innocence ?

I guess this is CV's way of buying a year of bahu clothes for Roli n not having to worry about anything else but kitchen politics all year long.
Aemy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hooked

I cud not understand how not ONE person though they shud goto the college and try to get permission for Roli to sit for the exams. All the women appeared sorry (except her MIL - she was genuinely looking upset) in a fake way. All the men just stood around and then moved away. 

Why cud Sid or Prem or their Dad not think - lets make a trip to the Univ/college - maybe we can appeal to the college and see if we can get them to allow Roli to take the exams.

Simar - she shud have thought that was the least she cud do. What happened  here ? Roli was denied exams - shud Simar have tried to get her permission form the college or shud she have gone to prove her innocence ?

I guess this is CV's way of buying a year of bahu clothes for Roli n not having to worry about anything else but kitchen politics all year long.

i agree with u.. since they all have heared that roli cannot give exams due to less attanedance why they are not trying to  argue with college administration and tried to figure sumthing out .. everyone is having fun and simar is just trying to prove her innocence ... i think may be they will put sid into it and he will do sumthing for roli as he too dint want her to stop her studies ðŸ˜Š
sskfanTest thumbnail
May be sid will help roli.This is one way of bringinf them together for cvs or
May be everyone know that it is strict college and go by the rules.So no one is making an effort as it is of no use.Mataji should be blamed does she have that much brain she is playing with a small girls life.
Edited by sskfanTest - 12 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wished they could show a rosid scene today, roli needed some moral support today 

thanx for the update. can u plz keep updating until dev team cud settle with the written updaters? that wud be really helpful
sagark thumbnail
I agree that mathaji has crossed all her limits. She should be thrown out of the house, she dosent have any right to spoli a young girls education. Enough now with that mathaji, i cant stand the serial now as i dont like the way they are making these sisters fight when they are both innocent and are unaware of who is behind this.Pls cvs stop this sister fighting track and show some more scenes of roli sid and prem simar.
Aemy thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu_tan

I wished they could show a rosid scene today, roli needed some moral support today 

thanx for the update. can u plz keep updating until dev team cud settle with the written updaters? that wud be really helpful

yess i will dooo it ðŸ˜Š for sure ðŸ˜Š and thank you ðŸ˜Š
Aemy thumbnail

Thank you ðŸ˜Š
thamizh93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...