Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

WU - Feb 8 - Sidhi begs Richa to spare Kunal

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanx for the WU naz for such a dumb episode...😊
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Naz,👍🏼but again pathetic n filler epi
-Nightingale- thumbnail
@Nidhi...it was...i couldnt take Sidhi begging Richa..

@Sahasra...yep...filling us up with tortore..😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4 updt. while siddhi begging richa takral so worried n made servants to break the door, actually i was in to splits by seeing tat scene 😆 for wat takral so worried abt , is it for richa or for siddhi 😕 n is rohit feeling he got some powers after losing raveena hai kya before cursed richa n now saying siddhi. oh is his love n sinal love are same . is he serious 😆. see being old also how enthusisatic takral is to fight but no one is interested , bechara akele itna hardwork karega 😆. hero can't understand his wife n chalagaya not stopping even wife saying ve nice week end n ve fun in jail heroji 🤢😆
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Was sad to see Siddhi beg Richa to be nice to Kunal, if not for her(S) sake then for her old flame's sake. Very well done - very believable by someone who's mind s not working coz she is so in love !!

Hope this hopelessness will galvanize Siddhi to taking matters into her own hands and coming to terms with how much she TRULY does love Kunal actually.

Hope that now that Kunal can't do anything but think over this weekend and probably the next week - he will think more baout Siddhi and realize how he just can't afford to let her slip away.

Good update thanks !😊
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.

question: Towards the end was it Siddhi in front of police station thinking about Ritcha said Kunal did not nothing
or Ritcha in front of police station? Sounds like a typo!

Where were Thakral duo headed when father asked ritcha to stay in car? Are they also there in police station? If then, Siddhi again would not open her mouth to tell the truth to Kunal seeing the Thakral's
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU Naz because you have saved me from watching this horrifying episode. I haven't watched the full episode yet as I didn't want to watch reptile show throughout the episode today, but now will only watch last couple of minutes for their FB scenes. 
Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU!

NIDHI
-RD- thumbnail
TY Naz

-Allah k naam pe dede baba ...hey bhagwaan why beg ? Siddhi ne apni izzat k saath kunal ki bhi izzat gira di and Seema hoti to marr hi jaati ye sab dekh k ...and if siddhi doesnt have brains to why didnt she ask seema what to do ...iss lasdki ko law ki degree di kisne ...pls i beg to the CV's dont call her a lawyer henceforth plsss