NEW FF-College Love-Updated Chapter 2-Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Introduction 

Who wondered how the story will take place if all of them were in college instead of MM? 
While here is the FF for you then πŸ˜³

Characters 

Gopi-Shy, caring,smart and beautiful. She is a person who is loved by everyone and it is hard not to love her. (NOTE: YES URMI IS POSITIVE AND SO IS RASHI). But there is one person who can't stand her. And that is Ahem Modi. Will this hate turn into love?

Ahem-Intelligent, dashing and always studying. But wait...isn't he a nerd then? Nah:P He stays angry a lot, but despite of his anger issues, he has a girlfriend,Anita, whom he loves. But can this love be just lust?

Rashi: She has everything all set. Smart. funny, nice, popular, president of the drama club and beautiful. But she is missing one important thing in her life. Love from a partner. She tries to ignore love because she had experience betray. Will this change?

Jigar: Dashing, smart and probably the biggest sweetheart you will ever meet. His desire in life is to find the right one and shower her with love. He can be shy at times, especially when it comes to drama(even though he is good at acting) Who will break his shell?

(All of them are last year of college)

**Parents except Urmi is the same with same attitudes**

Kinjal: Spoiled Brat and sister of Ahem and Jigar. She is a year younger then them both.She has to have the biggest and best of everything. She has a crush on Umang. She has a lot of competition with Rashi.

Dhaval: Shy yet sweet. He has the biggest crush on Kinjal because he knows inside she has a heart. He gets a long with his sisters, Gopi and Rashi, who are one year older than him.

Anita: Ahem's girlfriend and can be rude at times. She is fashionable and she loves Ahem a lot.(Last year of college)

Sonal: She is shy and one of Gopi's close friends. She isn't close with Rashi but they are still friends. She has a crush on Jigar.(Last year of college)

Umang: A BIG FLIRT! He leads girls on but at the end breaks their hearts. He can be extremely rude, especially to quiet people like Dhaval ( Like Kinjal and Dhaval, second last year of college)

New Characters(Since this is a college, we have to have more students right?

Ranvir: Probably one of the chillest guys you will ever meet and dashing. He is Rashi's best guy friend(Last year of college)

Preeti: Adorable,cute and a beaut. But don't be fooled. She isn't a bimboo like many think. She is really smart and chilled. She is Rashi's best friend (Last year of college)

Pooja: Sweet, cute and understands people. She gives the best advice, especially to her best friend Gopi, whom she has been close to since forever.(Last year of college)

Siddhant: Very close friends with all the guys(Ahem,Jigar and Ranvir) especially Jigar. Handsome and he likes to flirt. He is funny and can be a handful at points. (Last year of college)

Reena and Tina-fraternal twins. Also their personalty's are very different from his each other too. Reena is the tom boy, really funny and cute. She hates love and thinks it is just time pass. Tina on the other hand is the fashionable girly twin. She can be a bimboo at times and had a obsession over guys. Both at the end of the day they both love each other and are close. They are friends with mainly Rashi , Gopi, Sid, Ranvir, Preeti and Jigar.(Last year of college)

Natasha: Anita's best friend and can be very rude. Deep inside she is a bit jealous of Anita.(Last year of college)

Aarti: Pooja's younger sister and Kinjal's best friend. She hates Pooja ever since they were little. They don't get a long. You can say carbon copy of Kinjal. (second last year of college)

Rahul: Dhaval's best friend and like him, he is very shy and quiet. (second last year of college)

**New characters will be added as the story goes on**

IF YOU WANT PMs PLEASE COMMENT OR INBOX ME. THEN ADD ME AS A FRIEND. 

INDEX
Chapter 1- Eyes Full of Dreams
Chapter 2- Here Comes the Drama

Edited by PriyaxBassi - 12 years ago
res

Yipeee me first πŸ˜›

lovely characters priya... love the new setting... and i am always for stories which turn from hate to love... from the days of kutumb ..πŸ˜‰

please pm me...
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
nice intro to the characters!! so ahem hates gopi!!

waiting to read the first chapter! start soon...

please PM  when you update!! thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by famzii05 - 12 years ago
pm me when u update.thanks!!
RESERVED!πŸ‘

yayyy im forth!πŸ˜† 

Priya,yayy you started an FF!πŸ₯³

This should be fun and the characters look so interesting!πŸ˜ƒ

A good Raashi and Urmi, and aww Jiggie, great,can't wait to read more!πŸ˜›

Update soon please and you already have me as a buddy!πŸ˜‰

Yay i can't wait,college love,awww and Ahem hates Gopi,hai meri takurji,iss pyaar ko KYA naam doon?🀣
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

res

Yipeee me first πŸ˜›

lovely characters priya... love the new setting... and i am always for stories which turn from hate to love... from the days of kutumb ..πŸ˜‰

please pm me...

Aww yay you are first πŸ˜³
and Thank you Munni and same here! Hate to love stories are addicting 
Originally posted by famzii05

nice intro to the characters!! so ahem hates gopi!!

waiting to read the first chapter! start soon...

please PM  when you update!! thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you and yea😳 Ahem hates Gopi cause...no reason. You know sometimes when you barely know someone you just hate them like they just irritate you but when u get to know them you feel bad that u were wrong about  that person!

and I will:)
Originally posted by vyshu9

pm me when u update.thanks!!

Sure will πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by CHIKA784

RESERVED!πŸ‘

yayyy im forth!πŸ˜† 

Priya,yayy you started an FF!πŸ₯³

This should be fun and the characters look so interesting!πŸ˜ƒ

A good Raashi and Urmi, and aww Jiggie, great,can't wait to read more!πŸ˜›

Update soon please and you already have me as a buddy!πŸ˜‰

Yay i can't wait,college love,awww and Ahem hates Gopi,hai meri takurji,iss pyaar ko KYA naam doon?🀣

Forth is the worst πŸ˜† ahhlie styllπŸ˜ƒ

and Thank you i hope u will enjoy it😳

I knew you would have loved Jigar's part πŸ˜†

And  I will πŸ˜†

& while Ahem barely knows her. He just hates her for no reason. Like you know sometimes you hate a person even though you barely know him/her so yeah hahaπŸ˜†
Edited by PriyaxBassi - 12 years ago
hey nice intro of the characters...
ahem hates gopi...
cant wait to read the update dear...
pm me