Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks really interestin! Update soon and pm me!
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please PM me too...FFs like yours save our lives coz the story in SNS is going nowhere. PLz give Gopi an admirer too...๐Ÿ˜Š
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this sounds interesting...would b waiting to read the first part...plzz update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely๐Ÿ‘ it is indeed interesting, pls pm me whenever u update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sanjali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting, Definitely gonna read this.

Please pm me ?

๐Ÿ˜‰
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you everyone ๐Ÿ˜ณ
--HANISA-- thumbnail
nice pm me when u do part one please 
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am here mostly due to ffs as i lile very much to read stories especially love stories. Pls. Pm to me. Thanks in advance.
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cool love it to bits
Please pm me when you update
Can't wait
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 1- Eyes Full of Dreams

She opened her eyes slowly as energy slowly flowed into her tired body. She wanted to look at the time before going back to her own world full of dreams and fantasies. She was having the best dream of her prince charming dancing the night away with her. The negative side was she didn't see the face of the well-dressed prince since he was wearing a white masquerade mask which was lightly decorated. She was about to take of his mask when she heard tiny, but disturbing noises which caused her to leave her fantasy world and come back to reality. The noise was teardrops from heaven landing on the earth. "Maybe God doesn't want me to see him yet," she mumbled as she sighed.She looked at the time and the dark blue alarm clock struck 6:05p.m in bold red digital font. "6:05!!," she screeched. She quickly got out of her comfy bed and ran into the bathroom with her clothes and towel. It was to stop dreaming and start the first day of college of her last year.

"Bhai!," Jigar yelled from downstairs near the stairs. Ahem came down the stairs as he checked his watch. He looked over to the table and grabbed the keys from the table. "Ready Jigar?," he asked with his usual straight face. Jigar smiled his usual sweet beam as he put his hand on his serious, yet sensitive, bhai. "Of course, but I don't think Kinjal is ready yet." Ahem rolled his eyes at Jigar's sentence. "This Kinjal," he complained, " This is college, where you study and learn. Not a fashion show." "Ahem bhai, looking good is part of college," she said at the top of the staircase with her usual attitude. She came down the stairs like she was on a catwalk. She held her handbag in a fashion matter and walked wearing her 7-inch heels. Her right foot almost slipped on the last stair but she regained her balance. She fixed her hair and looked at her brothers who were still standing there. " I am ready," she said rudely. Ahem looked at Jigar, who looked back, and then at her. "Keep this behavior up and you will have to walk to college." He shook his head and Kokila approached them as she held one side of her pallu. She examined Kinjal head to toe. Kinjal was wearing a cream colour mini skirt and a black tank top. " KINJAL!," Kokila yelled with her eyes building up with anger. Kinjal, who was still fixing her hair, got frightened. She came back to earth and looked down with fake sympathy. " What are you wearing!," Kokila continued, " Where is the anarkali salwaar kameez I told you to wear!" "But mom," she began to complain, " I don't like those Desi clothes." Kokila eyes became widened as she hissed. " Those Desi clothes?! Those Desi clothes is your culture! Don't become too western !" Kinjal closed her eyes in anger and opened them again in a few seconds. "Fine I will wear that tomorrow. Now, we are going to be late." Kokila rolled her eyes. She knew she was loosing control of her daughter, but she was too hard-headed to regain her control back. "Jai Shree Krishna mom," Ahem said as he put his hands together. Jigar also did the same and Kinjal too. Kokila put her hands together as she responded back, "jai Shree Krishna. She looked at Kinjal with anger as she turned around.

She came out of the washroom and saw her sister, while cousin-sister, sleeping. But it never seemed like they were just cousins but real sisters. "Rashi ben!," she said as she shook her to wake up. Rashi sat up and had her eyes half closed. Rashi pouted as she explained that they are going to be late. Rashi stretched as she yawned. Her arms were still in the air when she opened her eyes completely to see her sister in black skinny jeans with a grey tank top. She smiled as she looked at her. "Wow Gopi! You look soo cute. You are actually wearing western clothes." Gopi smiled back as she pulled Rashi out of her bed. " Only for you Rashi ben and you should get dressed too now. " Rashi nodded but stopped midway. "Wait!" She came back to where Gopi was standing and took her heavy plait out. She carefully

combed her hair and designed her bangs. "Look now," she said as she turned Gopi around to face the mirror. Rashi smiled as her hands remained on Gopi's shoulders, who was admiring her hair. " Leave it fully open ok?" Gopi nodded as she watched Rashi leave. 15-20 minutes later, Rashi came out in a red tank top, dark blue skinny jeans and a leather jacket on top. As usual her hair was open and had her lucky necklace silver necklace with a letter R plate on which Gopi had gave her when they were just little kids. Rashi sat on her bed that Gopi made when she was in the bathroom and she put her black high heel ankle boots on. "Gopi," she said as she pulled on her ankle boots to fit, " You should wear my blue cardigan over that. It is cold. " Gopi agreed and pulled out the long dark blue cardigan out of the closet. She admired Rashi's sense for fashion a lot and was hoping to form a sense too. She put it on as Rashi passed Gopi's black flats to her. "These flats!" Gopi nodded as she grabbed them. She slipped her feet into them and gave Rashi her grateful smile. Rashi smiled as she grabbed her school hand bag.

It was still pouring when Rashi, Gopi and Dhaval reached the college. The rain drops hit the roofs of the college harshly and slid down from the roof to the ground and the fresh green grass on the campus. Rashi shivered as she walked and Gopi followed her with Dhaval. They were just midway from the parking lot to the main doors of the college when Rashi saw Kinjal passing by with her carbon copy, Aarti, whom she was chatting away with. "Gopi!," she said as she grabbed her by the arm, " Look at miss.attitude, it is raining and she is wearing a mini skirt." Gopi giggled as she watched Kinjal walk away. It was quite obvious Kinjal was cold, but she ignored it and tried to look fashionable. Dhaval ignored Rashi's comment and stared at Kinjal with love in his eyes. Rashi looked at Dhaval and rolled his eyes. "Poor guy," she said to Gopi, " caught in the spider's web." Rashi felt a cold hand on her shoulder. She looked over and saw Reena smiling. "Not a spider," she said as she smirked, " A pure witch. Spider's are nothing compared to her." Rashi giggled and Gopi covered her mouth trying not to laugh. "Where is Tina?," Rashi asked as she looked around. Reena smirked, "You will find out sooner or later." Rashi shook her head as she smiled, "Oh no, I know that smile, you did something , didn't you?" Reena bit her lips and put her arm around Rashi, " You know me soo well, but all I am gonna say she is going to be late for class." Gopi and Rashi exchanged looks and looked back at her. "You hid her make up?," Rashi asked. "Can't tell," Reena said, " You will see. It is a surpise." Rashi sighed as she looked down, "Ok fine." Reena looked at Gopi then at her side, "Where did Dhaval go?" "Probably with Rahul," Rashi said, " We didn't even notice. But we will see him in combined journalism." Reena nodded and looked up, "Why are we still standing here? We are going to be wet and the rain is getting faster!" The rain come down faster and hit the grounds hard. Rashi, Gopi and Reena started to run to the door. Rashi and Reena were ahead and Gopi was following. She couldn't see a thing. The rain drops blurred her vision. She rubbed her eyes and  just then, her shoulder hit a another shoulder which was hard as a rock. She was about to fall back when she felt someone's hand grabbing her hand and preventing her from falling. The grip was tight and harsh. Gopi tried to look up at the person, but the water in her eyes still irritated her. All of the sudden, the person pulled her towards him and she bumped into the him again, but the he stayed still as a statue. Her head was on his chest when Rashi and Reena turned around and were stood still in shock. They couldn't believe that Gopi was soo close to Ahem Modi. Gopi slowly was able to open her eyes and she looked up to see a set of cold eyes staring back at her. "Ahem Modi," she whispered to herself.

Please Like and Comment. It was motivate me to continue 

Note:Rashi and Gopi's clothes were inspired by my friend ๐Ÿ˜† She had wore both those outfits to school this week๐Ÿ˜ณ I adore her style๐Ÿ˜ณ