Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

NEW FF-College Love-Updated Chapter 2-Page 6 - Page 4

Kavya.S thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
that was a very good start dear...loved how gohem met..
thanks for the pm...update soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggarr thumbnail
Nice start.kinjal in mini skirt infront of koki...omg.update soon
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it...so Ahem is muscular in this too?? plz do tell more about his looks in the next ff...Why did he pull her towards him? Does he love her or is he a flirt ...or did he do that to protect her?
ishara1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ wonderful update, wonder what will happen next..
Thanks for your pm..
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tht was a lovely update...hope raji will meet in the next part...plzz update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

btw..thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
--HANISA-- thumbnail
amezing love it very nice cont 
Orion_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh ahem modi!!! really cool... thanks for the PM
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone Thank You soo much! Really appreciate it! & Raji part next chapter :)
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 2- Here Comes the Drama

Ahem pushed her off him and she almost fell back. She regained her balance back in her legs. She stood straight up and looked at him confused but anger boiled inside of her. She never got angry, but today she was proved wrong. She watched him fix himself up and Rashi and Reena walked over. Rashi was just as shocked and angry as Gopi, but she kept quiet. She grabbed Gopi's arm and pleaded her to leave or she will get drenched in the rain. Gopi nodded and both sisters were about to leave, but Reena's voice stopped them. They both turned around and saw Reena arguing with the man in black. "Stay away from Gopi," she snapped. A lot of guys were scared of Reena because of her killer attitude that she portrayed. But Ahem was ready to give back the attitude. He didn't even move one inch or looked scared a bit. "This is your friends fault. Control her next time or watch next time," he snapped back. "You know what," Reena began to continue but was cut by Rashi who pulled her away. Reena told Rashi several times to let her go and she was ready to attack the animal. Gopi grabbed Reena's other arm and helped Rashi to pull her away. Before going inside, she looked back one more time to see him. Her face dropped as she saw Anita with him. Arm in Arm, they started to walk behind them.

It had finally stopped raining and Rashi stood near the main door as she texted Preeti, who was on her way. There were about 10 minutes till class and Gopi had went to the library with Pooja and Sonal. Siddhant looked over at Rashi and admired her from a far distance. He smiled when he Ranvir walking up to her. He quickly called him before Ranvir reached where she was standing. He continued to beam as Ranvir walked over to him. "What now dude?," he asked. "Rashi is on my list for being one of the prettiest girls in school and I have to impress her," he said. Ranvir rose one of his eyebrows up and couldn't believe what he was saying. " And you are telling this to her best friend," he responded. "Look, you are also my close friend too," Sid said as he put one of hands on Ranvir's shoulder. Ranvir rolled his eyes. "Fine, what do you want me to do?" Sid smiled and pointed to the top of the building, " You are going to go on roof and when I say go in your blue tooth, you will dump rose petals on us," he ordered with a slight smirk. "Are you crazy?!," he murmured, " It is wet up there and do you want me to get injured or something. Nah dude, I am out." He was about to walk away when Sid grabbed him, " Look if there are any injuries I will pay and you can get pay back however you want. Also I will give you a 20!," Sid stated as he took out a perfectly conditioned 20 dollar bill. Ranvir looked at him and took the dollar bill and put it in his pocket as Sid beamed. " That is my true boy yo!." he said happily as they a handshake.

Gopi picked out the old worn out red book from the dusty shelf. She examined the title and the grey picture on the cover. She put back the old book as she sighed. She examined the shelves one more time before heading out of the section. She found Pooja and Sonal laughing and being amazed as they read the Guinness World Records at a table. Gopi sat down beside Pooja and put her bag down on the floor. She peeked over and looked at the pictures. She was amazed on the types of talent people had in this world. " Unique," she whispered to herself. "Just like you," said Pooja in her sweet voice as she hugged Gopi. "We have to find a unique guy for you know," Sonal teased. "Unique like who," Gopi asked in curiosity. "Ahem Modi is a pretty unique character," Pooja said as she flipped to the next page. Gopi's brown eyes widened up in shock. How can Pooja say Ahem Modi is unique? She kicked pooja's leg underneath the table and Sonal looked at both of them in surprise. "OUCH!," Pooja yelped, "what did I say so wrong." Gopi got up and picked up her bag from the ground. " Don't even say his name," Gopi

warned, "he is rude and arrogant. unique my foot!" Pooja and Sonal exchanged looks of disbelief. Both of them couldn't believe Gopi had soo much anger towards one guy. A girl who wouldn't get angry at a snake , even if it bites her, is getting angry at just another guy, who is harmless. Gopi noticed the look they exchanged. "What?" she asked.

"Remember the signal is when I say go in the blue tooth," Sid told Ranvir one more time in the blue tooth. Ranvir was on the roof and was irritated. If he was found of the roof by the principle, it would be a mouth full detentions. Oh how much he hated detention, but he was ready to do this task for his boy. He had found steel ladder that the janitor had left near the side of the building. I KNOW," he yelled into the bluetooth. Sid rolled his eyes and started to walk to Rashi. Closer and closer he got and he was almost there when Reena came in his way. " Move!," she yelled. Sid being the competitor himself yelled right back at her. " Why don't you move!" Reena folded her arms and looked at him in irritation. " Are you done with your stupidity?," she asked, " If you are, you should know you came in my way!" Before Sid can respond back to Reena, Jigar had came to his side. "Tell Reena to move dude!," Sid told Jigar. Jigar was about to respond when Reena asked, "What do you want me to do? Go?" A few seconds passed before Sid,"yes GO!" He quickly covered his mouth and realized what he said. "HELLO RANVIR!," he yelled into it. On the other side he heard nothing. "SHIT SHIT SHIT," he cursed. He knew Ranvir must have turned it off when he said,"Go." He looked at Reena in anger as she smirked. "Jigar, go near Rashi and tell Ranvir to stop!," he yelled quickly, " while I handle this Reena here!" Jigar nodded as he ran towards the main doors to tell Ranvir to stop, but it was too late. When he reached, rose petals fell done on him and as well as Rashi. Rashi looked up in confusion and saw large red rose petals falling from the sky on her. She looked over at Jigar who was also surprised as her. She looked into his sweet brown eyes as he smiled at her. Rashi looked down as she blushed shades of pink which turned into shades of dark red in seconds. There moment was disturbed when Reena ran into her and went behind her. She used Rashi as a shield from Sid who was chasing after her. She went left and right, back and forth as Reena blocked herself from Sid. Preeti rushed over in amazement and Ranvir had climbed down and was on the ground with the group. "What happened Ranvir!," Preeti asked as she grabbed his arm. " I have no idea," Ranvir said in confusion. Preeti shook her head at Ranvir and kissed her teeth. " Watch what will happen," Sid threatened Reena who still was using Rashi as her sheild. " OHH I am soo scared!," Reena said in a childish tone. "GUYS STOP NAH! What are you doing!," Rashi said as she almost tripped. "Sid, stop man," Jigar said in a calm voice. The bell rang and everyone exchanged looks. They all covered their eyes since the bell wouldn't stop ringing. "SHUT UP STUPID BELL," Reena screamed as Sid rolled his eyes. Reena quickly hit Sid behind the head and ran inside leaving an irritated Sid. Rashi, Preeti and Ranvir exchanged looks of confusion as they followed Reena. jigar put his hand on Sid's shoulder as they followed behind.

"BACK SEAT," Reena screamed as she rushed to the last row on the right side. She sat down as she threw her bag down and sunk into her seat. Rashi saw Gopi, Sonal and Pooja were already and class and gave them a smile and a wave. Gopi grinned as she waved back at Rashi. Rashi sat with Preeti in front of Reena who was texting away on her cell and Ranvir sat in front Rashi and Preeti.Jigar walked in with Sid as they chatted away. Sonal called out for Jigar and told him to sit beside him. He nodded leaving Sid in disbelief. "Dude you are flopping on me!," he exclaimed. He looked around and his bit his lips. A smirk

formed as he saw the sit beside Reena was empty. "Time for revenge, " he thought. He approached as and she looked up at him from her cell phone. She out her cell down on the desk and plumped her bag on the unoccupied seat. " Taken," she said. He was about to grab her bag and put it down on the floor when they heard a loud girly screech. Everyone covered their ears as their eyes followed to the door. Tina ran in her high heels by taking small steps and charged towards Reena. She pushed Sid out of the way and in the process pushed Reena's bag. She sat down beside her as she started to complain. Reena smirked as the thought of her leaving Tina behind occurred. She was impatiently waiting for her bimbo twin, who was taking to time to apply her make up in her room. Her room's window view was the drive way and Reena leaned against the car as she yelled out, " BIMBO! This is not a fashion show. Anyways no guy is interested in you." Tina stumped towards the window with half of her make up. Before she say a single word, she was interrupted. " OH GOD! EWWW!!," Reena yelled as she covered her face. " Get back inside, no one wants to see this sight." "OH SHUT UP!." Tina yelled back as she huffed back to her dresser. Reena smirked as she got in the car and buckled her seat belt. She closed the door as she moved to gear shift to drive. She drove up as their car screeched. Tina looked back out the window as she screamed, "REEENA!"

Everyone was paying attention towards the conversation. They all tried not laugh as smiles spread across their faces. "What about something bad happened to me!," said Tina as her eyes widened up. " I was walking by myself ! Reena what if rape happened!" She panicked as Reena laughed out loud. " Rape are you serious? No one in their right mind will do that. After all you are super annoying and your scream can damage anyone's hearing. The only bad thing that can happen to you is that you broke your heel. Oh look you should be proud, your heel didn't break bimbo." Everyone giggles as Tina huffed with anger. "Um excuse me to break this sister bounding, this is my seat," Sid said to Tina with arrogance. Tina looked at him with anger larking in her eyes. He back up and sat beside Ranvir who was laughing away at him. Kinjal with Aarti walked in as Umang and his best friend Arjun followed. They all sat to the opposite of room as they walked as if they were the coolest people in the school. Dhaval and Rahul also sat down in the same row as them as Umang let out a mischievous laugh. Ahem walked in as he held hands with Anita and both of them sat down in the middle row and back seats, which were behind Gopi and Pooja. Only two people could sit at a long desk which left Natasha angry. She looked over at Gopi and told her to move up in a harsh tone. Reena looked over as she rolled her eyes, " Hey Bimbo! Why don't you find another seat." Natasha looked over at her as she snapped her fingers towards her, " You miss.jungle mind your own business." Reena smirked as she fired back. " Mind my own business? Coming from one of the gossip queens of the school. Anyways the front seat is perfect for you. If it is a male teacher, you can at least seduce him in giving you good marks." Half the class laughed as tears rolled down their eyes. They loved Reena and her comebacks and jokes. She was always a great addition to their class. Natasha looked over at Anita who gave her a serious nod. She sat in front of Sonal and Jigar as ideas of revenge came into her mind. Ahem rolled his eyes and whispered in a loud tone to Anita, " She could have moved up but she has a little crush on me." Anita laughed as anger formed in Gopi's nerves. She turned around and faced him with courage who stared back at her with cold eyes as Anita rolled her eyes. " Oh really? I wasn't the one who sat near you, it was the other way around. There was

soo many seats available but you had to choose the one near me. Maybe you have a crush on me?" She smirked as Ahem looked at her with anger. Anita gasped as she frowned. She smirked and this time she was ready to handle his attitude.

IF You Didn't Get a PM, This Means You Didn't ADD ME AS A FRIEND! If You Want Pms ADD ME AS A FRIEND!

Seating Plan 

Please Like and Comment Please. I really appreciate it!

Edited by PriyaxBassi - 12 years ago
hana_y thumbnail
nice love it cont  soon