Raghav aka Crockroaxz - The Master Piece of DID 3 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
AHH omg i love him too!

I couldnt believe it when he got eliminated during the beginning auditions and I'm so happy he's back and ive been a supporter all through!

I LOVE YOU RAGHAV youre amazing and the slow motion dancing you do is too die for
Count me in!!
cant wait to watch him win!!
he is so cute n a true entertainer 
My name has to be here. Add me :-D
Loved his expresion in the last act...he is just amazing...
He want to do aerial act..Cool..
Originally posted by --Kinjal--

Loved his expresion in the last act...he is just amazing...
He want to do aerial act..Cool..
he thinks he has done it already...awww bless him...just because he once hung upside down on the frame...⭐️ soo cute >-<
there is a little difference between rare and unique. . and i would say Raghav is not unique but rare. . thats what i like about him. . but i dont like him because he always add slow motion to his choreo. . and i am sick, bored and tired of him doing it. . oh ya Sanam also did it well too. .
I think they make him add slow mo because his fans are contributing massively to the trp and they don't want to watch anything else but slow mo. People who never used to watch DID before have started watching it only because of him. So the channel is banking in on that.
@mytwocents ya. . but the fans are over reacting. . and i hate that. . they should have re think about others also. . but anyway who am i to stop them. . which i dont like. . haha. .
@mytwocents you are very correct . and i am one of them . i dont watch these channels much but the day i watched silsila ye chahat ka (mega audition),i've never missed a single show just because of him.i like pradeep,rajasmitha and sneha too but raghav is really diffrent story here.
before all this i even didnt know about the three judges out there. sometimes i google for previous seasons best contestants (nd thats why i am here on this forum😊) till now i find shakti and dharmesh interesting. and i think people needs to stop bashing any contestant just because he is popular😉