•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i feel as if ekta used me :(   i mean mona and dalnaaz pulled me into this show but now knowing that it's focus is going to be on an extra-marital affair, i don't know if i want to watch such a show...  i mean showing a small track on it would be fine but if the whole focus is on turning pradeep into a cheater... especially after i started respecting the dude...i get what ekta is trying to show--that even good guys can stray  but it just saddens me.  i mean of course i'll be updating every week but right now i'm so confused...   

so how many already knew/didn't? i mean i don't remember hearing of this when waiting for this show, but i didn't see any promos regarding this  (were there any?)

what do you guys feel? Same/Different? any suggestions as to how to keep my interest intact..lol

Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
we r sailing on the same boat dear!!! 😛

didn't expect Ekta will bring the track so fast. 😒

i was in dilemma whether to c the show r not. but let's c how  Ekta will tk this track. hope its different from regular rona dhona. also would like to c how will Mona deal with it..

how will Pradeep fall for Mouli??? fingers crossed n expecting a diff. track than regular 😍
This was the initial idea and she is sticking to it I guess
 The name was bas itni  si baat and later Sony wanted another name it became kya hua Tera vada

So EMA was the main plot of the show 

Well, Balaji's Ekta Kapoor seems to be on a roll. After conceptualizing a path-breaking show like Bade Achhe Lagte Hain ' which deals with the idea of eternal or long lasting love in arranged marriages ' the queen of daily soaps is all set to conquer greater heights in the world of Indian television.

A reliable source informed Tellychakkar.com that the production house will soon launch a new show which will be based on extra-marital affair. It will be aired on Sony TV.

Bade Achhe' has already gained great numbers for Sony TV, and if Balaji's new show works, then the channel will have a great chance to topple Star Plus and win the number one spot on the TRP ladder (currently Sony is ranked second after Star Plus).

"The casting for the leads is still on. But the production house is looking for actors who are in their 30s. The title is yet to be decided and the show ' in most probability ' will hit the screens in December 2011," further informed the source.

We tried contacting Ekta Kapoor but she remained unavailable. Keep reading this section for more details on the show.

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by brainychild92

i feel as if ekta used me :(   i mean mona and daljeet pulled me into this show but now knowing that it's focus is going to be on an extra-marital affair, i don't know if i want to watch such a show...  i mean showing a small track on it would be fine but if the whole focus is on turning pradeep into a cheater... especially after i started respecting the dude...i get what ekta is trying to show--that even good guys can stray  but it just saddens me.  i mean of course i'll be updating every week but right now i'm so confused...   

so how many already knew/didn't? i mean i don't remember hearing of this when waiting for this show, but i didn't see any promos regarding this  (were there any?)

what do you guys feel? Same/Different? any suggestions as to how to keep my interest intact..lol

I did not know it dealt with EMA earlier.  when I found out ,  it sounded interesting.  This show is aimed at commitment among couples, and guess it will be probed. nothing new, has been done in many shows, only difference is , here the main concept is that.  plus it all depends on presentation.  let us wait and see for a while.  mouli, mona and pawan fit right in the characters.

lol I am remembering my seven year itch os, wonder  if there was a telepathy to me from EK. 
Originally posted by kavyasam

I did not know it dealt with EMA earlier.  when I found out ,  it sounded interesting.  This show is aimed at commitment among couples, and guess it will be probed. nothing new, has been done in many shows, only difference is , here the main concept is that.  plus it all depends on presentation.  let us wait and see for a while.  mouli, mona and pawan fit right in the characters.

lol I am remembering my seven year itch os, wonder  if there was a telepathy to me from EK. 

so u knew and thats why u are watching.. but i thought this was just about a long-term marriage and how they work things out... u know a simple family show with not too much drama.. some comedy, some issues that work out within a couple of epis...  a little like parvarish.. but now i can't stop watching because i LOVE mona!!!and thats why i'm disappointed

shanti05: thanks for sharing.. i didn't know that  but most likely won't be watching either... can't stand too much drama since i watch over the limit anyways..lol
Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
^^ came to know 2-3 days ago, :)).  till now I have seen 3 episodes and read that mouli is the other woman.  I watched coz  I was told that the presentation is really good.  now  I want to see how this matter is dealt. 

they have shown that how they read each other's minds.  and how well mona knows her husband and how pradeep is not able to hide anything from her.   I have no idea how the stry is gonna shape up.  but will watch it at my liesure.  some dialouges are really good and  realistic. 
I knew frm starting it was on extra marital affairs n i started to watch it only bcoz i wanted to know the case of women who dediacte themselves for their home kids n children n in return they dont get anything in future.pradeep has lack of confidence frm starting n he is not that perfect dude whom we see in luv stories.my frd told me that may b it will b on movie aitraaz pattern n i guess the chances r more for this story in khtv.so wait n watch.ekta is not fool.trust on her.there will b a reason for the extra soon entry of mouli in serial.

I am married for 10 + years and my life does revolving around the same routine as monas so it likely to many to relate to such stories, if it's a factor of showing. Such problems which happen in society is traced and cured it has its way to the viewer .
baically if a husband cheats his wife and brings in infidelity factor or an EMA he should be shameful, the society we will live in does have this factor, a trust and confidence which a wife places on her husband over the tenure of married life SHOULD be kept and not faltered at ANY cost, and she dose'nt deserve it..

I am watching the show only to see to what extent Ekta portrays it and why it happens in society , the reasons what Pradeep will have to show he can go to do such acts and how Mona will be betrayed and women like her in society face it.

Promos which were shown dwells into the fact that the distances arise due to factors between a couple nd the mainly criteria could be that the space gets filled with kids and the priority and each one gets engaged in their responsibility , but the main concept of using EMA , the kya hua Tera Vaada between the couples and how  devastated MONa will be when she finds out that PRadeep is cheating her is what is the lime light of the show

It's a sensitive issue and viewers to see the major corns of it and it's repercussions 
I kinda guessed it from the first few epis, but didn't think they would jump into the track so fast
even i trust ekta 2 give some really good moments...

& i dont mind mouli...she is a gem of an actress...& along wth pawan & mona...it wud b a great watch...

EMA is very common...whether we wud like 2 accept it or not...depends on d treatment & plot...

as of now...i am more dan happy 2 continue wth dis ride...