•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ppl i am here with todays epi
good news for all rosid fans 😊

finally we got to see a rosid scene 

PART 1:

simar is asking the mail delivery boy to come at home and identify who has taken the parcel.. he agreed to come on the next day... roli enters her room and went to open the cupboard ... and there a surprise lies for her a cuteee bbbiiiggg teddy (soo adorable) she took it and hugged it .. sid comes in room and sees her happy hlding the teddy he comes there she asks him did he bring the teddy (he a little annoyed on this question) replied no kallu halwayi who works in our shop asks me to take this for u.. roli said " thank him from my side" then sid says "yeh larki bhi na".. roli in meanwhile goes at his back he takes her name and turns to face her she says i know u have bring this for me .. sid says roli ur face is so different and when u smile it looks .. roli says so cute .. he says aesa kuch nahin hai .. she says yeh pasand buhat cute hai sid says kallu halwayi ki .. she says yes then he tells her that ur smile is gud and keep smiling and then he holds on the teddy and asks roli to promise him that she will keeep smiling and that his friend promises him that he will always keep her happy and asks her to do promise she holds his hand 😊 and the focus on both hands and there is such an awsum music in back ground ..

PART 2:

Mata ji asked sujata thet did she remember that tmrw jiji is coming for dinner ... sujata says yes and says that they shud tell this to all bahus as well .. mata ji says she had already asked them to come there and all bahus at that point come in the hall and mata ji first asked that where is simar and sujata told her that she had gone outside for some work then mata ji told bahus about the visit roli says no wories she will make the dinner by herself sujata tells her that no they have asked specially simar to cook for them as they liked her cooking alot and mataji asked roli if she wants she can help simar in kitchen and manuranjan says that " ahye kaisay murjha gayi bachi.. smajhnay walay tou smajah he gaye hain k sub bahuwoun mein sub se acha kahna tumhe banati ho" at that point simar enters and sujata asked her where she was.. she said " main woh" then  sujata tells her about the guests and their request .. simar says she will do it ... mata ji then ask all to do prep for dinner they all leave and simar again starts thinking about what the delivery boy had said she decided to tell this to prem ji and calls him.. he cuts the call as he was in the meeting ..she again tries but again he cuts it.. she said even its necessary for roli to know she says she will tell roli .. they show roli in the kitchen and she is taking things out and then manuranjan comes there and tries to push her that why are u helping simar??? no one will say that u have done any thing.. roli on this says innocently that i am unable to understand what to do ... coz mata ji has asked me to do it manuranjan says that do the work and make ur name for it and show all that u r roli not simar 

PART 3:

manuranjan says when guests will come tmrw u will help simar and they will say that simar has done all the work and says samajh gayi ...and left kitchen roli was standing there just then simar entered the kitchen and tries to talk to her but she left angrily and simar was left alone then prem comes in the evening simar brings water for him .. he said sorry to her on not attneding the fone she says she understand and she again looked worried he says u r wtill worried on taht thing dunt worry soon all will know that u r not responsible .. at this she tells him that i have find out .. he asks wat .. she tells him the whole story and prem asks her why u r trusting that guy ... at this prem said that as much as i trust u .. i trust my family the same  and lefts from there( wat a husband 😕 yaar aik dafa uski baat tou sun laita ) then they show roli in her room thinking abt the slap and then she thought wat manuranjan had said to her .. she says that now i know what i have to do ... in morning simar is telling prem that courier walay ka fone aaya tha woh dopeher tak ghar aajayega
prem was angry on it he said simar i dunt think its necessary because no one in our house can do it and left angrily though simar asked him to wait as his lunch is ready but still he left .. the fotos had reached simar's place and all of them are watching the pics then they all saw the pic in which simar is touching the roli's feet and her father says how come this is possible ?? simar is elder then how come she is doing it?? episodes ends at simar's father's angry face 

PRECAP: 
roli in the kitchen and simar standing in kitchen door saying to roli that u shud not be doing all this today as guest wud be here at any moment and i have to cook the food on this roli tells her to not to tell her wat to do as she is her jethaani and she knows wat is right and wat is wrong...

I am sorry for the delay people ..
and sorry for any mistakes
Edited by lifeisloving - 12 years ago
thank u so much for the update dear...👏 gud one 👍🏼

How mean that prem is acting with simar. Agar Simar keh rahi hai that she has not signed then someone has and that someone has to be from the family.Prem shouldnt have done this as he was aware that mathaji had played games before to seperate him and simar. Poor simar i really feel sorry for her first of all roli is angry with her and which one support she had that was prem now he is also behaving badly wih her. If simar wants to prove that she has not received the letter then whats wrong in that. After all its a big thing because that letter didnt reach roli becoz of mathaji and she could not sit for her exams. I never expected the cvs to turn altleast prem against simar.

Originally posted by riniii

thank u so much for the update dear...👏 gud one 👍🏼

Thank u 😊
Originally posted by sagark

How mean that prem is acting with simar. Agar Simar keh rahi hai that she has not signed then someone has and that someone has to be from the family.Prem shouldnt have done this as he was aware that mathaji had played games before to seperate him and simar. Poor simar i really feel sorry for her first of all roli is angry with her and which one support she had that was prem now he is also behaving badly wih her. If simar wants to prove that she has not received the letter then whats wrong in that. After all its a big thing because that letter didnt reach roli becoz of mathaji and she could not sit for her exams. I never expected the cvs to turn altleast prem against simar.

I too thought the same that they shudn't have turned prem against simar as she already has no one by her side ...now they are showing the only person she had going against her 😕 that will create more difficulties for her