Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU - 9th Feb; Pradeep got his job; Kukreja fired:)

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Recap: Pradeep asks Mallika how she knows abt Chit fund. She says she heard Mona n MIL's words. Pradeep says not to worry abt his job to his brother. Mummiji says to Manoj that what ever u r today its just because of Pradeep. Manjo shouts at them saying u all blames me; I'm financing for Tani's marriage and also his parents are staying with him. Pradeep and Mouli bumps into each other. And his stuff falls down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode:

Pradeep returns his home n knocks the door. Mona opens and sees that Pradeep is all wet due to rain. She brings towel and sees the photograph in Pradeep's hand and ask if he took that photo also with him to office. Pradeep says I have put this in front of my table. Both feel bad. He asks Mona that she used to go to Morning walk. Mona answers that I used to go previously but now a days its difficult with kids. Only on Sundays I get to do yoga. Pradeep says her to go to morning walk from next day and he will make kids ready and leave at school. Mona says no but Pradeep says u go and as I got some time I want to spend some time with kids. She says ok. πŸ˜³

Next day: Kids are shouting as they are getting late and Pradeep says not to take tension and he arranges the tiffin boxes for his kids. 

Rano comes and says that he has given her 2 different socks. πŸ˜† He takes the socks and get tensed while Bulbul says that he gave her the torn socks. πŸ˜†He sees that too and goes in to bring another pair of socks. And he finds difficult in finding them but finally gives them the socks. But Bulbul says that its green socks. Today is Monday. There is house meet and we wear yellow socks today. Pradeep get surprised 😲 and says don't say that u want blue sock on Wednesday.  (Pradeep ji now u will know how Mona manages the house)πŸ˜†

Rano says papa u r gr8. U know every thing. Wednesday is sports day and we wear blue socks. He sees surprised to what they say.  Bulbul said something (which I didn't understood.) May be regarding breakfast or tiffin box. She says it will be problem. Pradeep says that's ok but socks' but Bulbul says its ok I can search for them. He says straighten ur tie. Bulbul searches for socks and Rajvir comes there. He is surprised to see him 😲 and asks why didn't he wear the school uniform. Rano says he didn't even bath. PRadeep asks why didn't he take bath then? Rajvir says mummy will make me to do bath. Pradeep is all exhausted.  And says how does Mona manages all this. He says now I understood how mom manages. (it was really funny scene)

Mona n Mummyji are walking. Mummyji asks her yesterday there was interview for Pradeep. What abt it? She says no result. But she is confident that he will get very good job this time. Mummyji says it will come for sure. Hope he gets as early as possible. And stops her and asks whether he got PF amount from his previous office. Mona says I don't think Pradeep asked for it. and seeing the situation I don't think they will give him the amount. Mummyji says why doesn't they give. They used to cut the amount from his salary right. It would be good amount of PF in all these yrs. Its his amount he must ask for it. if office people do anything against he must fight for that money. I will speak to Pradeep. But Mona says I will speak to him. She asks sure and mona says sure. 

She teases Pummy (Calorie ki dukaan). πŸ˜† Pummy wishes them. Mummyji says we were talking abt u. I was saying that u do somemuch hardwork to reduce ur weight. See fat is just at few places. 🀣 Pummy full surprised and says its not fats its called curves. I read it in page 3. Mona says really then why r u jogging u need to exercise.  I bought jogging shoes and it will waste if I don't do it. leave it all. πŸ˜† (Wah wah what an idea) What r u doing here? U must be at home with kids. Mona says Pradeep is taking care of kids today. Mona says its time for school bus I will go and check.  Mummyji says Pradeep is there ri8. He will take care u don't worry. I will call and ask and takes Pummy's phone. But mummyji stops her from calling and says always u think abt home and all. Its been long that u came to walk. (Good sugestion mummyji) πŸ‘ Pummy says we cannot trust husbands. Who knows if Pradeep is sending them empty stomach. Or may be give them wrong shoes. Or may be instead of oil something else'. (wah Pummy ji tussi gr8 ho). 😈 Mummyji stops and asks why r u scaring her? Pummy says just like that. Mona says to mummyji that u too have started walk when ur kids r grownup. Mummyji says what ever I did need not be u should do the same. U have come to walk after so long. Lets walk. She says we will walk in the direction of house so that time saves. They start walking and pummy says will take auto. Mona says her to walk. Pummy says I'm getting chakkar now? (Poor Pummy) They sees a tarot reader (with parrots) (not getting exactly what they are called) Mona sees it and they goes there.

Pradeep gets Rajvir ready and comes to kitchen and tries to make breakfast for them. Bulbul is asking him to do it fast as its getting late. Pradeep prepares breakfast and gives to them. πŸ˜†

Mona comes to the fortune teller and asks him what will be the cost to tell. He says 50 Rs/-. She says ok but Pummy says now parrot will tell ur future. πŸ˜› The fortune teller says this is not just parrot. It says past, present n future too. And brings parrot (Bitto) out for picking the card. He takes the card and surprised/worried. He says ur life is going to change. Someone is going to come into ur life who changes ur life completely. Mona and all full happies. πŸ˜ƒ

Mona n mummyji comes home. Mummy ji says not to worry everything will be alright. They see Pradeep struggling to make Rajvir wear socks. And Mona says didn't I say. She says I came now its ok. And make Rajvir ready. Rano says see how did papa made my hair. Mona says no prob I will make it good. Pradeep says I did good one for her hair. 🀣(Kya? Sachi) Pradeep full exhausted and thinks let us have some tea. Mummy ji says u sit I will do it. (how sweet mummy ji) πŸ˜ƒshe serves him tea. And also says the grooms parents are coming tomorrow again to talk about the marriage. Pradeep says dad did what he wants. Mummyji says u started again. What ever u want to talk, do it directly with ur father. I'm leaving now and getting late. Pradeep says what ever u say is ok and when I speak meeting dismiss. Ok.

Pradeep says I will drop the kids. Mona says u go to office from there and get the PF amount too. Pradeep says will my khadus boss gives me the amount now. Mona says what's wrong in trying. Today a fortune teller said that someone is coming in our lives and it totally changes. Pradeep says now u r believing a parrots words too. Mona says I feel its going to be correct. He receives phone from his boss PA. Mona says see PA called for PF do go. PRadeep says may be he called for collecting my stuff I will ask suri to collect. But Mona insist him to go for hersake. He says my life is for u. she says thank u and he leaves. 

Pradeep enters office and surprises to see all the staff working. 😲 He thinks Suri is also working. When he taps Suri he says don't disturb. I have lot of work. Pradeep says from when r u working? He surprises to see Pradeep there and asks what is he doing there. He says boss PA had called him. He asks him whether Suri knows anything abt it. Suri says no. Pradeep says may be they want to clear my account. He (Budda) πŸ˜†removed me from job without any notice. Suri says u don't know anything. Budda gaya tel lene. 🀣 Our boss has changed. Pradeep asks what is he talking about. Suri says yes. And this happened only because of u. u n Mona broke his son's marriage. How can he clear his debts so he has sell this company. Yeah he talked abt the loss. He asks when did it happen? Suri says today. Pradeep asks what kind of boss is he? Suri says not he but she. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰After so very long time someone has come to this office as a boss. So u all inspired of her and working. Good atleast u r working. Pradeep asks Suri whether he can speak to new boss so that she may clear his PF. Meanwhile peon comes there and says that boss has called them all to the meeting room. And all will leave to the meeting room. Pradeep thinks he must wait for some time. πŸ˜• (Intezar ka phal meeta hotha hai Pradeep ji) πŸ˜Š

In the meeting room, Anushka (Mouli) is giving some presentation and Kukreja says let me introduce to our staff. She says no need. I will remember my staff with extension no. and not name. 🀣 Kukreja asks why? (Nautanki Chalu yahan bhi 😑) She says members may change but not extension no. Kukreja says that's wonderful idea mam' she cuts his words and start speaking to staff.. 

she starts that this company is in full of loss and the staff takes salary but don't know to work. She says she hates losses and she wants quick results. Due to this many of u may be fired. One of the staff says to her to hear but she says until I say not to speak no one will speak. But he was abt to say but she asks his extension no. he gets panic n says 985. she checks his background and says I need to check whether u can be in my company or not. 

Kukreja was abt to say she says extension 2678. he says yes. That my extension. Tell whom to fire. She says to fire 2678. he is shocked. Suri full happy. Kukreja asks why is she firing him. What did he do? She says exactly what did u do? U didn't do anything since 6months and u r good for nothing. And she asks him to leave. (Kukreja u r gone now. πŸ˜†)

Kukreja comes out shouting she removed me from the job. What is she thinking of herself. Pradeep hears to his words. He thinks if she removes him what abt me. Better not to go to her. But peon comes and says that she called him to conference room. Pradeep is surprised. He thinks how many times will they fire him. 

Suri asks him what is he doing there? Pradeep says he was called by the boss. He asks where is she? Suri points to her. He is surprised and says that I think I saw her before. Suri says I think u have seen her in dream. Only such girls come in ur dreams. 😳 When Pradeep asks her name he says Anushka Sarkar. Pradeep is shocked. He thinks she is the same girl. 10yrs back we both studied together. πŸ˜²

Anushka calls Extension no. 385. it was Pradeep's no. Suri says she called u. go now. She sees him and says u r fired for personal reasons. But I checked ur records and work history too. And I came to know from the staff that u r sincere in ur work. And u didn't get credit for ur work. She says she saw his presentation. 

Though the name is Kukreja's but I know the writing is ur's. (tho ee apki writing bhi jaanti hai) and this is the best presentation. And unfortunately he didn't get the credit. So I'm asking sorry for that. We want such employees for this company. And she offers the same job to him. Pradeep is all surprised. and all the staff πŸ‘ He says thanks and abt to leave but she says she wants to talk to him personally and asks him to come to his cabin. πŸ˜

Done with the update guys. hit the like button. sorry for delay. my browser πŸ˜‘.

Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
what a lovely episode. Pradeep and kids one was really funny. ek din mein sab taare dekhe hain πŸ˜† (sorry for my poor hindi)

so as expected she is the girl whom they both spoke yesterday. they were friends during college times πŸ˜’ lets see how this track will move now. 
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear for a wonderful update , You give a pleasure in reading it πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes there she comes Anushka whom Pradeep was  being queried by Mona about

Did'nt expect  her cards to be thrown in so soon and I am sure all night Anushkha must be evaluating Pradeep's work and then next day when Mona wished that the PF will be given he got a call from office and it was more for his job back and Kukerja fired

Yes Kukreja dooosaron ki Mehnat apni bologey tho fire hi hogey

The morning rush hush was  really funny with Pradeep did'nt know how to take care of the kids  school set up and MOna came to the rescue

Now with him back at work it will be to see how he talks to Anushka and will he spill out the beans that he is married since he mentioned clearly that he did'nt want anyone to know about his family and all in words touching his personal things

So I am sure something of hiding will come in future

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
thank u so much Shanti!!! πŸ˜³ i enjoy giving n reading updates though i never gave any updates but still i enjoy. 

today episode yeah i really liked the way Kukreja fired out. what a nautanki he started to do here also. πŸ˜‘

chalo atleast she credited Pradeep's work. hope Pradeep won't hide anything. but i still wonder how this track will go. 

Pradeep with kids that was real funny. loved it. teasing of Pummy as a calorie ki dukaan one was πŸ€£ poor Pummy. πŸ˜†