Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

A Housewife VS A workingwife

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
In this world we live in, a women is capable of doing multi tasking believe me , I do a lot of it myself. so even with having ends to meet with your spouse do you think its feasible to always stay as a housewife homemaker or also share the plate of home stability OR for your own satisfaction to peep outside the box of employment race by being a working wife.

I know working wife I don;t mean full time, but part time work stay home and work There are a lot of opportunities in the market which allow one to do part time work, stay at home and work

The way the world is changing and the kids exposed to a lot sometimes being a mom + a wife we tend to lean more into making sure our kids are not ignored and at the same time  if one is interested in working should take that stride too.

Taking thing into consideration when you live in a nuclear family we are alone , and staying away from parents ( grand parents  for our kids) and they are completely depended on us.

Here MOna wants to help Pradeep with financially , but Pradeep encourages her to only manage the house as she does it extremely well and she makes him  proud homemaker , but after certain time duration if marriage and with kids growing up Mona would also wish to  do some work outside the homely responsibility and it should be encouraged, keeping in mind she balances  both which a women is capable of.

Do share your thoughts!

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago