Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update Malang Mahadev - 09.02.2012

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And aaj toh mein kya bolu??? Because Mahadev bhi toh kucch nahi bole...It was like teri bhi chup aur meri bhi chup...😆...Both the love birds had as if decided that after the grand declaration of their love, it is better to now just go in hibernation and let the world go topsy turvy...😆

but sincerely as Shruti said in her UD...Mahadev in yoga nindra was indeed like...Jo haal dil ka udhar ho raha hai, wo haal dil ka idhar ho raha hai!

And Mahadev on the top of Kailasa...what an awesome scene that was...it was almost like he was punishing himself...freezing himself...stagnating himself...hardening himself...
as if that would destroy that little part called heart which went wayward and responded to her every beck and call...that broke all his resolutions... that refused to obey the greatest of Gods...The Mahadev...

I actually went through different meanings of Yog...and one of them said it meant 'Union'...it so fits here...both were in Yog nindra...they were getting united in their sleep...in their dreams...something they could not do with the whole world trying to separate them...

And although this is a Mahadev thread...I am ready to declare that I love  the cutie pie Nandu😳...Awesome actor and awesome acting...Bless him...Mahadev so deserves such a faithful devotee...

And the precap...Oh in those few seconds...you see a completely trying to be calm and normal Mahadev to a lovelorn and hankering Mahadev...his gaze never leaving Sati...adoring and worshipping her face as if taking every inch of it in his eyes...awww...am going for Mahimn stotra...Kaash mujh par prasann ho kar...MD yahaan bhi aa jaye😳😆

P.S. By the way...what was that...Nav grah laser operation😕...it looked like a high tech ultrasonic operation in process...and the FIL telling his beloved SIL that he is of no use😕...Daksha is such a pathetic FIL...always insulting his SILs😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
"I actually went through different meanings of Yog...and one of them said it meant 'Union'...it so fits here...both were in Yog nindra...they were getting united in their sleep...in their dreams...something they could not do with the whole world trying to separate them..."

Did not know that! Hm, very interesting take, but makes lots of sense. 😳

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

"I actually went through different meanings of Yog...and one of them said it meant 'Union'...it so fits here...both were in Yog nindra...they were getting united in their sleep...in their dreams...something they could not do with the whole world trying to separate them..."

Did not know that! Hm, very interesting take, but makes lots of sense. 😳

Hey Naina...even I did not know that...was trying to find the meaning of Yog nindra and found this...but it does make sense na??😳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good analysis Srushti👏

Navgrah laser operation reminded me, I was taught in the same field that God is above planets. Today it was shown in the show. Shivji left from the dance but he left his protection shield for her. So Daksh's efforts can not not have any effect on her. It was like till I am there, no one can touch you. This concpt was good. At times we may find certain things absurd, but they actually have a strong reference somewhere.
After Samadhi they both went in yog nidra. Shivji has control over his such state & Sati is waiting for him to get her out of this state.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Srushti...Awesome analysis.👏

I agree with the yoga and Unity connection. In fact in Hindu philosophy...The word yoga is derived from the root yuj, which means to unite or to join together.Practicing of yoga  is supposed to lead to the union of the human with the divine - all within the self(aham). 

The beauty of both Sati and Shiv being united in a higher plateau of samadhi / yog Nidra transcending the mortal plane . Alas Sati is bound by human body rules unable to come out of the state where Shivji has to pull her out of the heightened consciousness. 
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mai bhi aa gayee!

Mahadev and Sati were in a subconscious state and yet I was sitting at the edge of my seat, biting my nails and that is the beauty of this show! So, I know I go Sati...Sati but yesterday all my attention was on Mahadev and that too when he has his eyes tight shut!! 😆

Beautifully explained Srushy, your analysis always leaves me 👏👏 I suppose Sati went into Yog Nidra because Mahadev left her in that trance but I feel that he chose Samadhi so he could go back to her and continue their waltz...that would be so romantic na? On a serious note, I think he chose Samadhi to take his mind away from her and his feelings for her but even so...in that state he was failing miserably. The samadhi that usually gave him calm and peace was not giving him any relief this time and I suppose being in that state was bringing him that much closer to his soulmate and so the medication became the reason his pain. He is not averse to her condition, of course he knows the state she is in yet he tries to escape by going into Samadhi and even though his eyes were closed, we could tell that he was suffering...punishing himself. 

I felt so so sorry for Nandi who was hail and hearty till he heard that Sati was in grave danger...and each of them was willing to bite the bullet and pull Mahadev out of his Samadhi to protect Sati...Nandi's loyalty to Mahadev's better half is heart warming. He is practically like the worried mother in law fussing and fawning over her (remember the episode where he was trying to make Kailash a liveable place for her ?😆) So, here we have Dadichi, Kashyap and Nandi putting their lives on the line for Sati and there we have Daksh and Prasuti who will not give in to save their own daughter. Prasuti's slight uncertainty at Dakhs's ability to revive Sati was a welcome change...she too is arrogant because of her husband's arrogance!

Srushy...you crack me up!! LASER SURGERY 🤣 I suppose the nau graha were a bit technologically advanced for their times na?? Poor Chandrama...on the one hand I don't like the way he treats Revathi and on the other hand I respect him for standing up for Sati and telling it to Daksh "like it is"!! Oh well...Shiva to the rescue, the precap was just ADORABLE!! 😳
Edited by Anjalg - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Good analysis Srushti👏

Navgrah laser operation reminded me, I was taught in the same field that God is above planets. Today it was shown in the show. Shivji left from the dance but he left his protection shield for her. So Daksh's efforts can not not have any effect on her. It was like till I am there, no one can touch you. This concpt was good. At times we may find certain things absurd, but they actually have a strong reference somewhere.
After Samadhi they both went in yog nidra. Shivji has control over his such state & Sati is waiting for him to get her out of this state.

Minaxi...I always learn something new from you...It is is right...and a right perspective to view things too... that God is above all the planets...I did not find it absurd...Funny yes...because as I said I tend to see things in a funny way...but the protection shield was so amazing...it was like she was enveloped in his love...Safe and secure in his world...and nothing else then him can seep in through that...

And as you said in the UD reply too...that Shiva is a Mahayohi...he can come out of the Yoga nindra by himself...Where as Sati is in human form so she would need Shiva's help to get out of the nindra...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

Srushti...Awesome analysis.👏

I agree with the yoga and Unity connection. In fact in Hindu philosophy...The word yoga is derived from the root yuj, which means to unite or to join together.Practicing of yoga  is supposed to lead to the union of the human with the divine - all within the self(aham). 

The beauty of both Sati and Shiv being united in a higher plateau of samadhi / yog Nidra transcending the mortal plane . Alas Sati is bound by human body rules unable to come out of the state where Shivji has to pull her out of the heightened consciousness. 

Hey Deepali😳...Thanks a ton yaara...and yes...that is one beautiful way you put it...transcending the mortal plane and bonding on a higher plateau...It is indeed love story of the centuries...

And about being Sati being bound by human body...I guess that is where the uniqueness of this story lies...how even a God can feel helpless...because his love and soulmate is bounden by human limitations...Oh the helplessness of love...even Gods have to surrender to that...
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Srushti asusual awesome analysis, and the def of yognidra u made was really good, yes mahadev was punishng himsel, he was suffering what sati was suffering, ti was really good to watch
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Srushti..I was so so so waiting...for your post yaar..!! And as expected..it is a Blockbuster..wohaaa..Johaal dil ka..idhar ho raha hai..woh haal unka udhar horaha hai..is just awesome..& that fits to all of our condition as well na..😉..you know..I repeated that Precap for today..upteen no of times..to see them together😳..awww...Mein toh Shiv Sati ki deewani hogayi hoon yaar..😍 And hey ..I am totally with you about Nandu also..Aww..I really love him..he is so cute & superb ACTOR..seriously..love for Shiv oozes from every cell of his body..!!
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago