Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

And here I was wondering where was My dear Hema😳...and ab kya bolu...Shiv Sati ki prem kahani and you are their deewani😆...I know...the precap was worth rewatching again and again...and Nandu ...Shiv ka bandu😆...is toh too good...you are SO right...his love for Shivji indeed oozes out of each and every cell...I so love his simplicity and utter faithfulness towards Shiva..and am so glad that the CVs showed us his part of the story as well...

oH YES...Nandu's simplicity is so endearing..!!And Shrushti this is for you...🤗I am sooo delighted ..that you are here with me & all of us..Shiv Sati ki deewani's...🤗Lagraha hai Shivji ne hi bheja hai tumhe...😉because my problem is shrusti..I am getting so over whelmed with this high level romance & passionate loev story of Shiv Sati..& above that Mohit & Mouni are adding Ghee to my fire with their ultimate performance..& unbeleivable chemistry ...!! I get so immersed that I get confused what to write & what not to write & YOU write exactly like what I feel & want to express...with due respect to @[email protected]..& Meenaxi..!!❤️& every body else...Deboo Reshma..Akki-rockstar..(Sorry to all others whom I have missed to write names..🤗) And hey I am waiting ..for that breath taking last few moments pf Shiv & sati..in your words..take your own time..no hurry..do it tomorrow morning also no probs..hope I am not putting too much pressure on you..😳
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Oye tujhe pata toh hai ...Ainveyi meri taang khinching😆

Aj tujhe taang nahin kiyana 😃